How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
If I speak with the same mindset as you I would say whay is India begging Pakistan for a trade route to Afghanistan and a gas pipeline from Iran. But I am a sensible person and don't want to argue with you.
Discuss such things with your country mates this may help Indian economy.:tup:

seem to me that iran-pakistan-india is already putoff , thanks to US pressure on india due to their iran policy...

i also heard some news that indian are in talk with mynnmar for the simmiler project and mynnmar gas pipeline will pass through bangladesh..
if that happened it will be a great boost to bangladesh ecomony..
bangladesh going to get those $200mn/year as trasit fee which the pakistan supposed to get for iran pipeline..

Last edited:
seem to me that iran-pakistan-india is already putoff , thanks to US pressure on india due to their iran policy...

i also heard some news that indian are in talk with mynnmar for the simmiler project and mynnmar gas pipeline will pass through bangladesh..
if that happened it will be a great boost to bangladesh ecomony..
if that happened then bangladesh going to get those $200mn/year as trasit fee which the pakistan supposed to get for iran pipeline..

There are too many "if" in your text. So far this pipeline is a pipe-dream only. You have to have good relationship with neighboring countries to boost your economy. India is just learning this rule. Countries like China are wise enought to realise that and have signed free trade agreement with Pakistan and building up freindly relationship with other neighboring countries as well.

There are too many "if" in your text. So far this pipeline is a pipe-dream only. You have to have good relationship with neighboring countries to boost your economy. India is just learning this rule. Countries like China are wise enought to realise that and have signed free trade agreement with Pakistan and building up freindly relationship with other neighboring countries as well.

iran-pakistan-india pipeline is definatly OFF....

bangladesh has good relation with india , i don't see any problum in proposed myanmar-bangladesh-india pipeline...
in my view it's the best thing going to happened to bangladesh economy ..

OK. I am not going to revisit this thread. So for the last time.
You are welcome to India. It is safe here.
You can pm if it is anything about Chennai.

Thanks,
Ruby

Thanks for the info Moron...!! You are still unable to comprehend the big picture..!!!

In the big picture you'll find India backing insurgency in Sawat through it's tens of consulates in Afghanistan. Now don't tell me these consulates are there to issue visas to Afghans. You Jackass!!!!

OK. I am not going to revisit this thread. So for the last time.
You are welcome to India. It is safe here.
You can pm if it is anything about Chennai.

Thanks,
Ruby

Thanks mate. Seems there are also nice and positive people in India. So I should visit there.

Definately NOT safe!

Indians are very prejudiced! Trust me... They give an impression of an Incredible India, but it is all a facade!

And they have this deep hatred for Pakistanis!

PS: Why would you want to go to India?

It is time that we now serve our own country!

Pakistan Zindabad!

Definately NOT safe!

Indians are very prejudiced! Trust me... They give an impression of an Incredible India, but it is all a facade!

And they have this deep hatred for Pakistanis!

PS: Why would you want to go to India?

It is time that we now serve our own country!

Pakistan Zindabad!

I agree

definitely not safe since pakistan is exporting only terror .....

so avoid if you are one who wants to travel here :woot:

In the big picture you'll find India backing insurgency in Sawat through it's tens of consulates in Afghanistan. Now don't tell me these consulates are there to issue visas to Afghans. You Jackass!!!!

Easy there, watch your mouth. You dont want to make enemies in India. Again what does working of Indian counsulates in 'Sawat':-)woot:) have to do with you coming to India? And what sort of business do you run? I hope its not about sending terrorists, in that case the best route for you to come will be infiltrate via LOC. Then yes India is not safe, because you wont manage to enter with your friends..

Last edited:
javeda - i think the kind of attitude you have - may be its best if you don't travel India. because if something happens to you.
India will get bad name. and you sound like trouble starter kid . lol
what kind of business you run ???? is it legal stuff ?
if its corporate travel - dude you know its safe for sure even if they send you to hell and back.
-------------------------------------------
and pakistan india problem are not directly related to you. If you come here with a tag around the neck which says - you suck !! to india as country. and underneath says with love from pakestan.
dude you aint going back for sure looooooooool - ( on lighter node.;) )

India is safe, and some of your misconceptions might be cleared too.

And about the death of the so called pakistani cricket fan, pls see what his brother has to say and decide if something is not fishy

"“He had gone to India to watch a match in early 2005 where he lost his passport and ended up in an Indian jail on spying charges,” Mahmood’s brother, Fateh Mohammad Sadiq, told Reuters.

“Without a passport, he could not return and was arrested months later after his relatives in India refused to shelter him out of fear because he did not have a passport,” Sadiq said."

So if you lose your passport in India, register a police complaint and go to pakistani consulate for a new passport, don't go around for months looking for someone to shelter you. Actually, applies to all countries, not just India.

If you have a non pakistani passport with a pakistani visa stamped on it you will find it very hard to get a visa for india unless your going with some multi national group.

I had one friend who was followed around by the indian police for the whole two weeks and had to check in with the local police station but saying that i had a friend who also stayed in india and had no problems what so ever.

^^^ Its true, Indians are very very suspicious of any Pakistani connections. So getting visas is very tough. I hope all that changes though, its stupid if you ask me (not the security concern, but the state of affairs).

India is safe, and some of your misconceptions might be cleared too.

And about the death of the so called pakistani cricket fan, pls see what his brother has to say and decide if something is not fishy

"“He had gone to India to watch a match in early 2005 where he lost his passport and ended up in an Indian jail on spying charges,” Mahmood’s brother, Fateh Mohammad Sadiq, told Reuters.

“Without a passport, he could not return and was arrested months later after his relatives in India refused to shelter him out of fear because he did not have a passport,” Sadiq said."

So if you lose your passport in India, register a police complaint and go to pakistani consulate for a new passport, don't go around for months looking for someone to shelter you. Actually, applies to all countries, not just India.

So there is death penalty for losing passport in India.:guns:

Back
Top Bottom