What's new

Indian economy registers a weaker growth at 4.4%

As I stated above, India do not have dynasties. However, some historians try to change history by renaming empires in Indian subcontinent as "dynasties" to try to deceive people from the fact that India was not a country until created by the British

There is no such thing as countries at that period of history just kingdoms, empires and dynasties and the Gupta empire/dynasty was one of those like it or not

Indians just love to steal others cultural icon. 2500 years ago, there was neither a Nepal nor India. India was a British creation in 1947.

Okay there. We are the same culture and same people who have lived on this land for millenia.

There is no such thing as countries at that period of history just kingdoms, empires and dynasties and the Gupta empire/dynasty was one of those like it or not

gupta is an empire that consist of 1 dynasty. Are there Indian empires that has more than one dynasties?

Well then u fail to understand the basic premise of my argument.

Culture,Tradition ,Genetics and Religion these are the dominating factors of any Associations based on heritage.DO u agree?
have i chewed it enough for u to digest it?

Do you agree that India shares many British cultures and traditions since Gandhi's time?
Heritage does not necessary includes genetics, but I'm glad that you dimwittedly mentioned it. Nepalese have high percentage of Mongoloid gene, which northern or southern indians do not have.

Ur comparing this with what?! Getting a formal education?
This is why ur rational baffles me.

So you could use the "place of enlightenment" to qualify Buddha as indian, even though he was born in Nepal, and I can't use the "place of education" as a counter argument?
Why is it that the logic of reasoning does not apply to Indian?

1. A succession of rulers from the same family or line.

hence why the Gupta empire is one

The founder was Chandra Gupta I, who was succeeded by his son, the celebrated Samudra Gupta

My family is the descendant of Gupta Dynasty. By 10th century when we lost most of the Indian empire to dacoits and looters we converted to Islam to save India from anarchy and bring its glory back. But we could not do it alone and we intermarried with Turkik and Mongol people. Our lineage still carries on in the blood of Muslim in India and Bangladesh. So basically Muslim of India owns India not the low casted people who tries to be superman in PDF

India didn't exist in the time of the Buddha. There simply was no country or state of India back then. It's anachronistic to apply a modern concept to a historical period.

By the way, the Buddha came from modern day Nepal.

Napal is not India. Stop shamelessly claiming cultural achievement of another country as yours.

True, India was a geographical expression and a civilization. Never a country until creation by the British.

So what he became Buddha in India? If you're born in India, but you earned your master degree in the US, does it make you an American?

Read the 19th comment of this thread.

My family is the descendant of Gupta Dynasty. By 10th century when we lost most of the Indian empire to dacoits and looters we converted to Islam to save India from anarchy and bring its glory back. But we could not do it alone and we intermarried with Turkik and Mongol people. Our lineage still carries on in the blood of Muslim in India and Bangladesh. So basically Muslim of India owns India not the low casted people who tries to be superman in PDF

Good story tell that to someone who gives a ****

Why does that matter? the point you made was that China was a country when it was not lol and u later claimed there was no dynasties in ancient India which again u were wrong about

India subcontinents clearly made up of various empires that existed in the same land through out history. But they are not dynastic successions as the later never claimed to be succession of former, such as between Julian and Flavian dynasty of Roman empire.

So here is the difference, the empire is Roman empire. Roman empire started with Julian, and than Flavian and etc...
Andother example is that Chinese empire started with Qin and then Han dynasties and then so forth.

Logic of reasoning does not apply to Indians. I'm not sure if it's due to IQ. The simple fact is ancient China always has one emperor who ruled the empire. You cannot have 10 emperors yet claiming India to be one empire/country.
One just need to open a history book, India was a british creation in 1947. Before the British, the muslims ruled the subcontinent for 800 years.

The relation of india and Nepal can not be compare with any other nations.
By the way lumbini, the birth place of budha is not even 50km from indian border.
I lived most of my teenage year near India-Nepal border,Culture and language are same and even marriage between Indian and Nepalis are very common near border area.

So what he became Buddha in India? If you're born in India, but you earned your master degree in the US, does it make you an American?

Back
Top Bottom