What's new

Indian ex-president APJ Abul Kalam due on Wednesday

It wasn't "coined" by Al Zakir. Its a very common Punjabi phrase. Guess Al Zakir and his ilk still reminisce the days of their old masters.
Come out of the master-slave mentality of british era! Pakistanis were brothers... Take syria as example. Who was master and who was not? Were free syrian fighters slave before the civil unrest? I have friends in latkiya syria who used to praise Assad. But they are now fighting against him.... Anyway, lanat is used by all islamic minded people in Bangladesh specially Imams during speeches.. Lanat, Mulakat, Gost, Buzurg such words are used by them frequently!

Come out of the master-slave mentality of british era! Pakistanis were brothers... Take syria as example. Who was master and who was not? Were free syrian fighters slave before the civil unrest? I have friends in latkiya syria who used to praise Assad. But they are now fighting against him.... Anyway, lanat is used by all islamic minded people in Bangladesh specially Imams during speeches.. Lanat, Mulakat, Gost, Buzurg such words are used by them frequently!

Ok then. Am sure your imams don't say Lakh Lanat.:lol:

When someone uses a phrase from a different language, that too on an English forum(making it totally unnecessary), then thats just trying too hard. I have never seen so many Bangladeshis trying to speak Urdu/Hindi/Punjabi in my life. This phenomena is strictly PDF. Ironically its the very same people who also diss their own language and culture, so not really surprised.

Anyways its a trivial issue, I don't want to to ramble on about it anymore.

1.A reason Congress did not accept APJ is that the Indian Muslims don't like him too much.

2. All the river diversion projects, particularly the Great Brahmaputr Diversion Project to take water into the arid C India, are his projects. These will dry up BD.

3. Why is he really coming?

1.A reason Congress did not accept APJ is that the Indian Muslims don't like him too much.

2. All the river diversion projects, particularly the Great Brahmaputr Diversion Project to take water into the arid C India, are his projects. These will dry up BD.

3. Why is he really coming?

Non sense, Indian Muslims adore the guy and see him as a role model, every Indian does. Congress just wanted to have their own guy in the presidents seat.

He had nothing to do with river linking project. The River linking plan has been around since the British time.

And why exactly are INDIAN MUSLIMS against APJ? care to give me more explanation.

And as for the fools who call him that APJ is a enemy for MUSLIMS, he is just a researcher who did his job well and a human-being with a vision just like the rest of the INDIAN MUSLIMS who are serving their part as a citizen of INDIA.
so as per your flawed logic-s. A muslim who has worked for making his/her dream come true as a citizen of INDIA and contributed to the growth of INDIA directly or indirectly are enemies of ISLAM.

my humble request to the Bangladeshis, STFU and do not talk like you are the sole representatives of ISLAM, there is a ISLAMIC population in INDIA which is more than yours.

my humble request to the Bangladeshis, STFU and do not talk like you are the sole representatives of ISLAM, there is a ISLAMIC population in INDIA which is more than yours.

And it's India who stand up for her citizens and made United States to apologize for their mistreatment of APJ, unlike these be-ghariyat self proclaimed true muslim comedians who are literally kiss Arab feet and get abused in return(there was a video circulating some days ago) and had to go through full body scan all over western world.

He might be greatest indian but he is enemy of Muslim. This guy made nuke for indians with the intension of killing muslim. Hell with him.

muslim dont need non muslims,nukes, rockets,missiles 2 kill themselves. Prime example BD :) 3.30/300/3k/30k/300k zapped in pure brotherly love. who was real muslim then ?

I see a lot of arguments about a non-issue. The fact that APJ Abdul Kalam is a Muslim, is well and good, he is our fellow Muslim brother. But he is also a citizen of India and a former President of India. So as a loyal citizen, he is supposed to do his duty for his nation, which he does apparently and Indians like him for that reason. And India being a majority Hindu nation, he will be working for and protecting his nations interest, regardless of the religious demographics of his nation. If he does not, he is no longer a loyal citizen of that nation. So in effect it will seem like that he is working for Hindu interest against Muslim interest. The confusion here is that there is no Hindu interest or Muslim interest, there is only Indian interest, which just happens to be majority Hindu, but also has many Muslims, who are more in number than Bangladesh or even Pakistan.

We should show him due respect as a distinguished person from a neighbor nation, and he is welcome as a guest. We should not feel that he is betraying Muslim interest, he is just being a loyal citizen, doing his part for his country and nation.

We also have 8-9% Hindu in our country and most I am sure are working for Bangladesh interest, and they ideally should not be working for Hindu interest to help India, those who do are betraying their motherland and nation.

All of us need to get out of this Hindu, Muslim paradigm and mindset based just on religion. A country is like an army or a corporation and citizens are its soldiers and share-holders, if you are not working for your country, then you are not doing your part. So the dilemma is that minorities sometimes will seem to work against the interest of their co-religionists. That is the root of this confusion among some people here.

Now that is the ideal situation, but the reality is of course not exactly like that. People who share religion, always share some level of empathy, some take it to unrealistic extreme like Hizb-ut-Tahrir, while others don't. And just because people share a religion, it is absurd to think that they will not fight among themselves when interests diverge. Europeans did throughout history, so did East Asians and South East Asians, even though they shared common religion. So let us not say that only Muslims do this fighting among themselves. Everyone does it, apparently.

He might be greatest indian but he is enemy of Muslim. This guy made nuke for indians with the intension of killing muslim. Hell with him.
What a dumba$$ you are! Such type of idiotic posts should be banned together with the poster. You my friend need to get your goddamn head examined. Such nonsensical tripe can only come from a juvenile who is yet to pass 5th grade. Grow up and stop wallowing in baloney.

And he has NOTHING to do with the nuclear bomb. He is known as the 'missile man'. Two totally different things. Go get some education before spewing nonsense.

Mods, can you please ban this clown? His flaming is unacceptable and in bad taste.

What a dumba$$ you are! Such type of idiotic posts should be banned together with the poster. You my friend need to get your goddamn head examined. Such nonsensical tripe can only come from a juvenile who is yet to pass 5th grade. Grow up and stop wallowing in baloney.

Mods, can you please ban this clown? His flaming is unacceptable and in bad taste.
If anyone needs to be banned its you! Al zakir's post is perfect from his islamist point of view as a Fundamentalist. He is entitled to his opinion. and you have insulted, abused him in your whole post!

Kalu why does your acumen ditch you most of the times?

If anyone needs to be banned its you! Al zakir's post is perfect from his islamist point of view as a Fundamentalist. He is entitled to his opinion. and you have insulted, abused him in your whole post!
Ah! So when has PDF become a forum for fundamentalists? It's better if you both go join an extremist Mullah web site instead, where you can spew your venom at all and sundry.

You know what I expect a more logical response from you. Let me point out the logical fallacy in your argument.

First of all, this is not an islamist forum but e secular forum, so his islamist point of view means zilch if it insults a country and its people. What if, I with my agnostic point of view, say that all religions including Islam are false and act as opium of general mass. Which necessarily means all religious leaders including your prophet were wrong and was deliberately misleading the gullible.

Now according to you I'm perfectly fine at my agnostic point of view and should get away insulting other religions as I'm just being true to my agnostic point of view.

Well farhan if you are voicing for right to insult, them I'm with you.

People like you are the greatest enemy of Islam and Muslims

There was a word for people like you during the early days of Islam. Khwarij. People like you and your buddies give out fatwas on who is a Muslim and who is not without realizing that this is the most UnIslamic thing to do. Just like the typical Khwarij 1000+ years ago.

And if you had any brains, you would know that India did not need nukes for Pakistan. Yes the same Pakistan that had killed 1000s of fellow Bangladeshi Muslims. Three wars had shown how easy it was for India to keep Pakistan in check.

The nukes were for China to deter it from attacking India. In any case, it became an excuse for Pakistan to go nuclear as well. So even your logic, stripped of its UnIslamic and Khwarij leanings is a fail because Pakistan should be thanking him for giving them the excuse (excuse because the nukes as reiterated many times officially were for China) to go nuclear.

Back
Top Bottom