What's new

Indian fears on Pak aid unaddressed as yet: IAF chief

Looking at the above statement by IAF cheif it looks like the most important skill that IAF or any other services chief requires is that he should be good in crying. The better he cries, the better rank he will achieve.

:rofl:

Last edited:
If this is what you think you guys are seriously mistaken, there is nothing that Pakistan would do for those F-16s. Pakistan has already made it clear its not going to start another operation if thats what you are pointing towards. US diplomacy does not run around Indian ambitions.
Those F-16s will reach Pakistan irrespective of Indian whining because in the end its all a diplomatic move, even India understands it cannot stop the US from not delivering these jets and also India will not base its relationship with the US solely on the delivery of these jets.

From the day the 1st missiles flew across the Pakistani air space to land in Afghanistan, to the days of daily drone strikes within Pakistani territories, Pakistan has always first protested and then given in to the US demands.

From the days of Bush's threat to bomb Pakistan to stone age to Obama's apeasement policy of aid and military equipment in exchange of Pakistan's contribution in WOT, Pakistan has always given in, whatever be the initial public posturing..

And the 14 F 16s that you have received and the additional 18 that you are about to receive are part of the compensation for that giving in..

My point is that if US is seen to be displeasing another friendly nation (India) by giving you these jets, it will definitely extract a higher exchange than if India wouldnt have protested.. You may believe that these jets will require no quid pro quo, but both you and I know how fake and short lived that belief would be....

You r one of my favourite posters, but seriously man tell me how Pakistan end up giving more concessions to America?????:hitwall:
It is America who needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs America..
If Pakistan does not corporate in Afghanistan, than America will lose the war on which it has spent more than a trillion dollars.:dance3::lock:

Who told you Americans are there to win the war? Once they get a better stranglehold in the strategic central asia they will leave, with a HUGE mess behind for you guys to wipe clean.

bull...Well call it crying or diplomacy or pressure tactics, what matters is whether we get what we want. And 'yes to an extend' is the answer.

"And No to any extend" is the answer we've got our F-16s infact we're going to add 14 more as well..and you couldn't stop it...

and Mr. karan whatever the deal we've we are getting the F-16s thats the biggest success for Pakistan can do do anything about it huh?

I think IAF chief watched PAF demo :D
Shakti shukti ki saari hawa nikal gayee...:D

bull...Well call it crying or diplomacy or pressure tactics, what matters is whether we get what we want. And 'yes to an extend' is the answer.

"And No to any extend" is the answer we've got our F-16s infact we're going to add 14 more as well..and you couldn't stop it...

and Mr. karan whatever the deal we've we are getting the F-16s thats the biggest success for Pakistan can do do anything about it huh?

So you think the biggest success Pakistan can achieve is to get these 18 F 16s.. hmmm...:azn:

At least we don't buy weapons from money we get for health and education of our people and this article dated 20 January 2008 show how desperate u Pakistani are to show that even India gets AID from west when practically Pakistan is surviving on American AID.

aid from america is their responsibility as we have lost more then 35 billion dollars in WOT :cheers: n talking about u crying indians why dnt u guys cry upon our nuclear weapons lol which are more dangerous for u than these f16s :devil: ohh soory i forgt ur media always crys upon it even they cried alot when USA announced about shadow drones for pakistan :undecided: lol

n how many of indians got those education n health facility :cheesy: u got 800 million poor slum dogs :devil:

Ok ok...just stop crying over :pdf:!!!:lol:

To the new indian members stop with the offensive language this is a serious forum so please show some respect.

Once upon a time, there was a crying comnpetetion going on, And a person walks into the competetion hall and is told by the Host: No professionals Allowed. :rofl::rofl:

Guess from which country that person was LMAO

why indians are so afraid of us???????....although they have much better stuff in their armed forces but still they start crying on any development or aid for Pakistan....ufsoooosssss

I don't think they r afraid of Pakistan.According to me they are afraid that Pakistan may get overconfident due to the new wapons in the arsenal and may embark on another anti India adventure.
In 65 the Pakistani establishment was very confident of defeating India with their f-86 and 104s.

I don't think they r afraid of Pakistan.According to me they are afraid that Pakistan may get overconfident due to the new wapons in the arsenal and may embark on another anti India adventure.
In 65 the Pakistani establishment was very confident of defeating India with their f-86 and 104s.

and yes we did it!
this represents that we can do wat we say!
:pakistan:

Guys, 18 F-16s are not on aid. They are Pakistan's own money. Hence this whole diplomacy is very unlikely to work.

Oh mannn !! They are crying with tears now please do not give anything to Pakistan or we will be screwed ! Hahaha.......

Also, has india not tried to use the MRCA deal as leverage to stop this deal?

uummm....did we tell the whole world that we will capture kasmir?:disagree:
the operation was probably launched and we probably did lose...BUT WE DIDN'T YELLED TO THE WORLD THAT WE WILL CAPTURE KAShMIR!!!
read my post again! i said we can do wat WE SAY!

Actually u meant that Pakistan defeated India in the 65 war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom