What's new

Indian Government announces FDI in many industries!!

Man, I am worried...Every politicians in these News debates are bashing FDI like this is the issue of life and death for them.....Ye log kuch ahca nahi hone denge, phele Nuclear deal ki barah baja di ab yee.......

what we gained so far from the nuclear deal ?

Firstly Retail companies decrease the rate then make the customer dependent on them then later on increase the prices ;) ..

Till that time,small stores already finds thmselves finished...

so this is my theory in short term. Do anybody have to say?

Congress-led Kerala rejects 51% FDI in multi-brand retail

Kochi: Congress-ruled Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy today said the Centre's decision to allow 51 per cent foreign investment in multi-brand retail business would not be implemented in the state.

"Kerala government has already informed its position to the central leadership. We are not in favour of that. We will not implement it in Kerala," Mr Chandy told reporters.

"The central government has given freedom to each state on whether it is to be implemented or not. So, at any cost, we will not proceed with this," the Chief Minister said.

Congress-led Kerala rejects 51% FDI in multi-brand retail | NDTV.com

Firstly Retail companies decrease the rate then make the customer dependent on them then later on increase the prices ;) ..

You cannot sell anything in India above MRP.

Uranium and reactors. It also made other envy. ;)

r u mentioning about Austrlian uranium export deal ? then its sill pending ( http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...uranium-to-india/story-fn59nm2j-1226366170546)

if u consider NSG waiver as an advantage it ended (The Hindu : News / National : NSG ends India's 'clean' waiver )

and from the latest WaPo article on manmohan

But Singh made his mark during his first term in office, standing up to opposition from his coalition partners and from within his own party to push through a civil nuclear cooperation deal with the United States in 2008, a landmark agreement that ended India’s nuclear isolation after its weapons tests in 1974 and 1998.

It was a moment that almost brought his government down, an issue over which he offered to resign. While no electricity has yet flowed from that pact

Washington Post

so far no clear benefits

This is not canada or america. This is india bro. Here the prices are set by govt.

Sick manmohan singh is selling India :tdown: :tdown:

American puppet have sucked all of the investment from the agriculture when he was the Finance minister 20 years ago, as a result farmers are depended on the money lenders and ten thousands of farmers suicides every year.
:sick: :tdown:

1. Manmohan singh have reduced the usage at the Indian nuclear power plants and virtually stopped the new coal based thermal power plants (manmohan singfh despite of being PM have kept coal ministry for years with him) it is done to create the power shortage and signing of the nuclear deal.

Obviously americans are not angels they wanted the nuke deal to mint the profits out of us.

2. Now, high inflation is maintained so that they can fool the general public saying that FDI in the retail is the way forward. And only after FDI in retail the inflation will come down
:tdown:

Sick manmohan singh is selling India :tdown: :tdown:

American puppet have sucked all of the investment from the agriculture when he was the Finance minister 20 years ago, as a result farmers are depended on the money lenders and ten thousands of farmers suicides every year.
:sick: :tdown:

1. Manmohan singh have reduced the usage at the Indian nuclear power plants and virtually stopped the new coal based thermal power plants (manmohan singfh despite of being PM have kept coal ministry for years with him) it is done to create the power shortage and signing of the nuclear deal.

Obviously americans are not angels they wanted the nuke deal to mint the profits out of us.

2. Now, high inflation is maintained so that they can fool the general public saying that FDI in the retail is the way forward. And only after FDI in retail the inflation will come down
:tdown:

Hahahhah the entire nation said same stupid words in 1991. But we have the results. Now stfu and see the results of the reforms.

EkSB.jpeg

A Christian(religious person) and a Marxist on the same frequecny :D

PS-Hey if you don't mind can you tell me what kind of Christian are you....Catholic or Evangelist :undecided:

Govt should be the facilitator and ensurer of social justice, rather than being the manufacturer of everything from comb to jet plane.

People lost confidence on current govt. I that situation allowing FDI is not a good move. Ensuring social justice? What is it mean? In which shop can we get that?.

In every matter we should approach with vision:

In 1990 India adopted liberation that’s not an end, now FDI what next?

India allocated reservation for SC/ST at small extent before, later implemented rise in %, now demanding promotion based on reservation, what next?

Woman demanding 33% reservation now suppose if GOI granted that reservation, can anyone ensure that they won’t ask further?

British enter into India for trade as the result 200 years of slavery, now same people coming into our place with some other name. Don’t underestimate trades even there might have chances to be Trojan horse; are Indians fools? I don’t know.

Indian companies are buying out foreign properties, so why should there be protectionism for our companies?
Make a fair playing ground...competition is healthy. Till when will we buy our spices from a Pansari ki Dookaan.

EkSB.jpeg

A Christian(religious person) and a Marxist on the same frequecny :D

PS-Hey if you don't mind can you tell me what kind of Christian are you....Catholic or Evangelist :undecided:

whats wrong in that ?

PS --- u r trying to divide people on caste ,religion and political ideologies from your post i assume u r a Congress supporter

whats wrong in that ? we show our concern towards our own people ....He is Sane compared to people showing loyalty to foreign masters (or Investors)

So you think 'Emerging Kerala' was wrong as it was solely aimed to attract foreign investors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom