What's new

Indian Media claims 100 Chinese Soldiers were Killed in Galwan

Then it must have been the Big Sikh boys throwing them around like rag dolls

These Sikhs can be brutal

IM teling the chinease pampered only children SOFT and SPOLIT

The indian soldiers come from poverty . street tough, climate tough and can take punishment

Wait till bollywood portrays the battle - Indians will think there are no Chinese left in the world :laughcry:

Fake news aside... India decided to not escalate and has given in to all PLA demands. On the LOC the Pak Army continues to pound indian positions on a daily basis where we hear of indian casualties and indian troops senselessly firing artillery at villages.

India is content with the status quo. Next move will be on China/Pakistan.

O yaara,

Indeed, I forgot The Power of Indianness!!!

In Balakot the brave Indians killed something like 350-500 Tarrorishts...

So, yeah.... it could be 1000s of PLA KIA by the Brave Indians with BARE Hands...

Afertall Indianness is Powered by E=MSeee

Feeling bad for our IronBrothers ... now they have to deal with Indianness for coming years!

Mangus
You are hereby granted the seal of:

approved-seal-stamp-vector_20448-173.jpg

Funny though. If they really had the upper-hand. I am sure some would have captured a video or a picture. But this isn't the case. At least 1 measly picture of a captured PLA or a death of a PLA? Instead, they ran and jumped to their deaths. :lol: :lol:
they make video and pics but mobile was made in china they boycott Chinese products now that's why cant show .

Confiscated by whom you mean?
indian soldiers were captured china and earth in hours then few hours letter they captured solar system in one week they captured milkyway galaxy now a days they are crossing universe . just wait when operation done after they captured multiverse they will brief us .remember they have VIMANA aircrafts 8000 years ago . you guys messed up universe

India is content with the status quo. Next move will be on China/Pakistan.

That seems like it. India has basically put the ball in China's court to escalate. I suspect China is waiting for India to make its next move in order to justify their next action(s).

I thought they lost the whole brigade their, probably Indians are being humble.

Yes yes its a fact, over 100 lost due to Indian super powa prowess, Chinese have retreated after surgical attack. Chinese are lying about casualties as stated by bona fide chinese take away owner from california.

India win again....Jai Modi jee ki...56 inch zindabad

Funny though. If they really had the upper-hand. I am sure some would have captured a video or a picture. But this isn't the case. At least 1 measly picture of a captured PLA or a death of a PLA? Instead, they ran and jumped to their deaths. :lol: :lol:

They never have anything

They just claim.everything from 300 dead terrorists, to F16s to 100 Chinese casualties

Their population has become so retarded they open their mouths for this shit to be shoveled into their mouths:lol:

That seems like it. India has basically put the ball in China's court to escalate. I suspect China is waiting for India to make its next move in order to justify their next action(s).
india already lost nearly 200 sq km of the territory. putting the escalation ball in China's courts means that india will only loose more territory.

:rofl: raise your hands if you didnt see this coming :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Just wait for few more weeks and Indians will turn it up to a 1000. These people are so pathetic.

THE DEATH of 100 soldiers is being reported/admitted by chinease media

Pakistanis need to get our jealousy and envy to one side

China took a battering that NIGHT

this is why they have denied all knowledge

REMEMBER KARGIL you lost hundeds of soldiers and MUSHRAFF and co denied it UNTIL years later

Same as 1967 standoff. All along Wikipedia cited 10 Chinese killed, few years ago Indian editors started to increase the death tolls. Currently it stands at 350.

10 killed
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

350 killed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

This is one reason you should never trust Wikipedia.
1 reason? There are actually 1.2 billion reasons you can't trust Wikipedia...and rising.

Then it must have been the Big Sikh boys throwing them around like rag dolls

These Sikhs can be brutal

IM teling the chinease pampered only children SOFT and SPOLIT

The indian soldiers come from poverty . street tough, climate tough and can take punishment
Are you for real? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom