What's new

Indian medical students to sign return bond if going to the US

Yes Sir , but it's the government's responsibility to spend on the students. Isn't that what tax money is supposed to be used for? The government is not doing a favour by spending on education , it's the government's job;

No, its not.

On Topic: Medical students in Kerala are on strike saying that they will only serve in Rural areas if Govt gives them permanent appointment through PSC and is not ready to do it as a part of their curriculum.

On the proposed three-year Bachelor of Rural Health Care course, which seeks to create a separate cadre of public health professionals to serve in rural areas, Mr. Azad hoped that the Medical Council of India (MCI) would approve the course. “Doctors' organisations are opposing the course. I have no hesitation in saying that they have a vested interest to increase their practice.”

A very welcome move. I heard in China they already have this and there is a marked improvement in rural healthcare. Don't know why doctors in India are against this.

This is a great move by our government. In the mid 90s when I finished my MBBS, the governemnt was spending close to 25 lacs per medical student. We were not close to where we are today financially. Yet typically 25-30% of an average batch leaves for the UK or the US and never comes back. And our doctors are lapped up by Western countries for their clinical acumen that comes from the huge disease burden we are exposed to early on in our education - something most western students do not get to dirty their hands with till well into their residency programs.

This is a great move by our government. In the mid 90s when I finished my MBBS, the governemnt was spending close to 25 lacs per medical student. We were not close to where we are today financially. Yet typically 25-30% of an average batch leaves for the UK or the US and never comes back. And our doctors are lapped up by Western countries for their clinical acumen that comes from the huge disease burden we are exposed to early on in our education - something most western students do not get to dirty their hands with till well into their residency programs.

ALL you Idiots and congressi arse lickers supporting this move .....listen

there are 45000 mbbs seats in India ....Number of postgraduate seats are less than 8000 ....in over current punjab PGET ...the ranking for general category which got a clinical seat only went upto 70 rank....while those arsholes from category sc/bc/st are getting most wanted orthopaedics at 650 rank .....and when we try to do something on over say going to usmle ..these morons impose restrictions .....

fine if you wanna impose a restriction ...impose it with money ..say you have to pay 25 lakh after finishing your MD in united states ...but not that you cannot practice in united states .....this is against my constitutional rights

this govt is band of monkeys run by a oxford educated idiots....

25-30% are you ******* kidding me ...there are 45000 mbbs seats ...in three years that would be 45000 x 3= 135000 ....the minister says that 3000 leave .....in my school out of 150 only around 13 are going for usmle ........

A very welcome move. I heard in China they already have this and there is a marked improvement in rural healthcare. Don't know why doctors in India are against this.
If you wanna put these types of rules you should have told the day i filled the prospectus of going for premedical entrance exam .....if you wanna impose this... impose on all citizens .....including all those iit iim idiots going to silicon valley ......

moreover why donot impose a quota on these arsehole ministers who want to go to united states while when they are sick ...instead send them to a dispensary in village ...

ALL you Idiots and congressi arse lickers supporting this move .....listen

there are 45000 mbbs seats in India ....Number of postgraduate seats are less than 8000 ....in over current punjab PGET ...the ranking for general category which got a clinical seat only went upto 70 rank....while those arsholes from category sc/bc/st are getting most wanted orthopaedics at 650 rank .....and when we try to do something on over say going to usmle ..these morons impose restrictions .....

fine if you wanna impose a restriction ...impose it with money ..say you have to pay 25 lakh after finishing your MD in united states ...but not that you cannot practice in united states .....this is against my constitutional rights

this govt is band of monkeys run by a oxford educated idiots....

25-30% are you ******* kidding me ...there are 45000 mbbs seats ...in three years that would be 45000 x 3= 135000 ....the minister says that 3000 leave .....in my school out of 150 only around 13 are going for usmle ........

Looking at your second flag I understand your angst.

Come back to your country. You and yours will be happier for it.

So will your country. Which includes those who never got a chance at the education you did.

In India.

So stop lecturing and cribbing about how bad you got it.

Looking at your second flag I understand your angst.

Come back to your country. You and yours will be happier for it.

So will your country. Which includes those who never got a chance at the education you did.

In India.
bro patriotism can take hike ....I have seen enough of India ....only those people are successful who are who have contacts and can pay their way through or unless you belong to a reserved quota .....I am really sick of it. ...

I am 23 years old....since last four year ..I have been working day and night to improve my resume for Usmle... getting publications ...doing elective rotations in United states ...only for this day ...

never again,,, there are still loopholes available around this law....I would have thought about returning to India otherwise but definitely not after this ....I am not gonna stay in this country who favors only those with reserved quota....

bro patriotism can take hike ....I have seen enough of India ....only those people are successful who are who have contacts and can pay their way through or unless you belong to a reserved quota .....I am really sick of it. ...

I am 23 years old....since last four year ..I have been working day and night to improve my resume for Usmle... getting publications ...doing elective rotations in United states ...only for this day ...

never again,,, there are still loopholes available around this law....I would have thought about returning to India otherwise but definitely not after this ....I am not gonna stay in this country who favors only those with reserved quota....

Ok.

Hopefully you would have the decency of returning something to the country that made you when you make your millions.

You make me sick. No loophole around that fortunately.

Rather a choice must be given to the students at the start of the course - 1) Want to go abroad ? Pay entirely from your own money or daddy's money 2) Want subsidized education ? Serve the country after education.

yeah fine I agree ...now tell me when was that CHOICE GIVEN ?? after the completion of my degree ...Even then I am willing to pay..

Ok.

Hopefully you would have the decency of returning something to the country that made you when you make your millions.
go phucck yourself

Which includes those who never got a chance at the education you did.
I got the chance because I worked for 2 years to get a 300 rank out of two lakh twenty thousand students .....you must be reserved category since you are supporting this....

I got the chance because I worked for 2 years to get a 300 rank out of two lakh twenty thousand students .....you must be reserved category arshole.....

You moronic turd. I am a Parsi. We build schools and colleges. Without asking for a single seat as reservation in return.

I was USG 4 out of over 5 Lac students all India who sat for the AFMC entrance in 1990.

And the first from the non-reserved non-Army quota.

Not to mention BHU, JIPMER, and CBSE as well, which were rejected for AFMC.

Which college had the misfortune of spawning you?

Go lick paper-wiped gora azzes now. You have millions to make.

Crud!

You moronic turd.

I was USG 4 out of over 5 Lac students all India who sit for the AFMC entrance in 1990.

Crud!
listen arshole even i GOT a 17 rank in afmc ......didnot go for interviews .......go **** you congressi maa chod...

5 lakh pulling numbers out of arse ..there are only around 240 thousand medical students that sit for exam each year...in 1990 it would be even less

You moronic turd. I am a Parsi. We build schools and colleges. Without asking for a single seat as reservation in return.

I was USG 4 out of over 5 Lac students all India who sat for the AFMC entrance in 1990.

Not to mention BHU, JIPMER, and CBSE as well, which were rejected for AFMC.

Crud!
even I cleared 6 out 7 exams I took... leaving aiims,,,,,,you must be sc/bc

listen arshole even i GOT a 17 rank in afmc ......didnot go for interviews

Good. You saved your parents some money.

We don't take riff raff like you.

even I cleared 6 out 7 exams I took... leaving aiims,,,,,,you must be sc/bc

Sure. I believe you. Which is why you didn't get a PG seat in India.

As I said initially, I understand your angst.

Kissi aur ko phenk bacche. Yahan tere baapu baithe hain.

Good. You saved your parents some money.

We don't take riff raff like you.
just stop I need to get off my anger ...this is making me mad...

Sure. I believe you. Which is why you didn't get a seat in India.

Kissi aur ko phenk bacche. Yahan tere baapu baithe hain.
what do you mean I didn't get a seat in India ....I am still pursuing Internship in reputed school in Punjab ...

just stop I need to get off my anger ...this is making me mad...

Go play with yourself. Or go to a Hooters.

We will take care of those you were supposed to.

what do you mean I didn't get a seat in India ....I am still pursuing Internship in reputed school in Punjab ...

Aaaaaah internship. Reputed school in Punjab.

Jaa bacche. Goti khel. Time khoti mat kar.

@ DesiGuy
It says "going from this year" so I'm pretty sure you are in the green zone!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom