What's new

indian missile test fail . . .

Knock Knock!
Reality Check!

Painting Russian P-800 Yakhont does not make it Indian Indigenous! Same with other Indian missiles :D

Russian P-800 Yakhont
jahont.jpg

Russian Brahmos (claimed indigenous by Indians)
brahmos1.jpg

The weight, speed, diameter and range of both missiles are different.. I didnt knew any paint could change these.. must be a wonder paint then.:lol:

sorry i have no idea what im looking at? not even a reporter or pictures???

anyway better luck next time , all countries have failures.

It is not the failure which is hilarious but the fact that even proven imported tech fails in indian hands!
Examples!

1. Mig-21, big big success all over the world but failure in indian hands!
2. LCA having parts from many renowned Players world wide even than it is a failure...!
3. Missiles, big success in Russian hands but Failure in Indian hands.

........and so on

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

The weight, speed, diameter and range of both missiles are different.. I didnt knew any paint could change these.. must be a wonder paint then.:lol:

Obviously, export variants are always downgraded ;)

It is not the failure which is hilarious but the fact that even proven imported tech fails in indian hands!
Examples!

1. Mig-21, big big success all over the world but failure in indian hands!
2. LCA having parts from many renowned Players world wide even than it is a failure...!
3. Missiles, big success in Russian hands but Failure in Indian hands.

........and so on

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Obviously, export variants are always downgraded ;)

Also it is a well known fact that Brahmos was initially planned to be made based on P-700 Granit but then it was P-800 Oniks, which was chosen as the base.

Well some only see physical similarities, but people who knows some technical stuff can very well acknowledge the difference.

PS; Please dont bring LCA failure crap we see in each thread to here too. People with credibility has acknowldged it is progressing well and would be inducted soon.
only fan boy brainfarts self satisfy themselves with the usual rants every now and then.

Missiles, big success in Russian hands but Failure in Indian hands.

Ridiculous statement needs no reply. I think what you are trying to imply is that our missiles are Russian made and it works fine with them.

Anyway i dont need to convince u otherwise as i wont be gaining anything or you wont be loosing anything, so i leave you continuing what you believe.

You came up with your usual sarcastic post and I gave you a reality check! So don't be upset and chill!
And enjoy with your indigenous ;) mumbo jumbo!

:cheers:

You came up with your usual sarcastic post and I gave you a reality check! So don't be upset and chill!

:cheers:

Nope you came up with a ridiculous statement regarding Brahmos saying 'every Indian says its indigenous".. .. everyone who has been in this forum and knows a bit of defense, knows that Brahmos project is a JV between Russia and India. I would like to see the Indian poster who has said its indigenous.

Sorry to hear that.

Why cant India develop her own missile system?
You have been tring for ages !!

Its not a Pak vs Ind competition, but its playing with money!
Wasting trillions!

SO, i guess you should put these trillions by purchasing from some other country :tup:agree:

Sorry but how can it be TRILLIONS??!!
Our whole whole economy is only $1.3 trillion (world's 12th largest) then how can we spend trillionS in developing 1 missile?! Dude, I understand the feeling of hearing indian test fail but please dont SHOW OFF standards of 'proudpakistanistudent' loool.

And it's just a test fail! So?? Big a deal?

Nope you came up with a ridiculous statement regarding Brahmos saying 'every Indian says its indigenous".. .. everyone who has been in this forum and knows a bit of defense, knows that Brahmos project is a JV between Russia and India. I would like to see the Indian poster who has said its indigenous.

Benny infact Indians on this forum and elsewhere often claim that all Indian missiles are indigenous

This

animated_down_arrow.gif

BENNY

Sorry but how can it be TRILLIONS??!!
Our whole whole economy is only $1.3 trillion (world's 12th largest) then how can we spend trillionS in developing 1 missile?! Dude, I understand the feeling of hearing indian test fail but please dont SHOW OFF standards of 'proudpakistanistudent' loool.

And it's just a test fail! So?? Big a deal?

It is not Trillion Dollars but Rupees!

Benny infact Indians on this forum and elsewhere often claim that all Indian missiles are indigenous

:lol: few must be there who are confused with the indi part of the word indigenous ..

i think people are getting envy of this JV coz now the missile is upgraded to block 3 +
i feel Indians are the real catalyst behind upgradation

That was funny though. :D

Also an interesting fact. I live very close to Brahmos Aerospace headquarters here in Kerala.. so i know if those guys buys any new paint from nearby paintshop. :lol:

No! wrong! According to my sources Paint for Yakhont was also imported from Russia! :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom