What's new

indian missile test fail . . .

Well,the glitches and errors will be solved and tested again...and they will gain experience..
But the wonderful fact is ..
Pakistan makes ONLY SUCCESSFUL MISSILES..
Paksitani missile won't fail at all.
BTW,when did pakistan tested it balllistic missile,any info regarding this..

To Pakistanis .... They just found another way which doesn't work ... chill guyzzz ....

As to India ... Best of luck next time ...

Not at all frustrated Mate. I was wondering what made you guys so happy that we saw almost 6 threads on the topic and the same people religiously posting the same stuff on each thread.

Anyways, I don't care what you think... You guys will get your answer soon from DRDO itself.

First of all i'm not at all happy as you think (i'm just astonished by another indian achievement :lol:) i dont care if the indian missile tests fails or is successful...just knew about this news by reading this thread and that was my second post on this topic....if you cared to read my previous posts you will get my point of view. Anyway best of luck for drdo as we have already seen their first answer...and sincerely i've no interest in their future answer as Pakistan has already the solutions!:smokin:

Well,the glitches and errors will be solved and tested again...and they will gain experience..
But the wonderful fact is ..
Pakistan makes ONLY SUCCESSFUL MISSILES..
Paksitani missile won't fail at all.
BTW,when did pakistan tested it balllistic missile,any info regarding this..

Our missiles are perfect they don't need tests to prove it...we didn't done any test regarding any weapon or missile in our inventry!:smokin:

Come on...open your eyes if you bother to read some previous posts you will for sure see also some fanboy videos which includes (only few perhaps) test videos of Pak missiles. If you go through the WMD and missile thread you will find answer to all your questions!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
To everyone.....
This missile that failed was the first time the upgrade of AGNI 2 was tested ......the actual AGNI 2 has a range of 2000-2500 Km but this one was an upgrade in terms of range of the AGNI 2 to 2500-3000 Km....

And nevertheless I do believe we will be able to correct the mistakes and learn from the errors.......I dont know wht the fuss is all about....It was a test and tests are undertaken to learn from the mistakes.....Remember some of the failed launches of ISRO....

India really need foreign assistance for its missile technology.....as already said by DRDO officials in Feburary this year.

We need a permenengt fails thread so we can keep track and log the failiures for our own R&D purpose of what not to do etc in missile development.

But lately the failiures seem to have grown alot :undecided:

“Girte hain shah-sawar hi, Maidan-e-zang mein; Wo tifl kya girega, Jo ghutnon ke bal chale”

;)

Let me try and help to fix the legs of Urdu

Girte hi hain shah sawar maidan e jung main,
Woh tifl kya girain jo ghutno k bal chalain....

Hope I am right with the spells. :taz:

No need..! samjhne wale samjhgye :P

WHAT A SHAME. :hitwall:

the so called superpower india. my foot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom