What's new

indian missile test fail . . .

Maybe true.. we only painted it..

whatever that makes you happy bro. :angel:

only this makes me happy!

Note: do not focus on what has been written but focus on missiles! :P

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude.. leave it.. enjoy the failure news.

benny,.......what do you think this missile actually is.....
it has no fins & no gap between first and second stages...
might be a slbm or a canitarised version of agni 2

Knock knock! this is Pakistan Defence Forum! :oops:

Knock knock.. that doesnt mean u can troll in other nation's defense related matters.

Imagine a scenario if the words u used in this thread are said by me on another thread,, for example on JF-17 thread, i would be made history if i ever do so. But some of the people use this advantage to come to indian related matters and thrash whatever they make as crap.

So its better to give respect and take respect rather than throwing trash all the time.. You have been here long enough, its time to move from the thrashing mode to a more mature role.

benny,.......what do you think this missile actually is.....
it has no fins & no gap between first and second stages...
might be a slbm or a canitarised version of agni 2

The missile had a few changes from the normal ones we have launched earlier.

The missile had composite rocket motor, indigenous ring laser gyro based navigation system and was tested on road site launcher instead of static launcher. It was indeed a bold move on the part by DRDO guys.
I think the technology will only mature as time goes with few more tests.

Knock knock.. that doesnt mean u can troll in other nation's defense related matters.

Imagine a scenario if the words u used in this thread are said by me on another thread,, for example on JF-17 thread, i would be made history if i ever do so. But some of the people use this advantage to come to indian related matters and thrash whatever they make as crap.

So its better to give respect and take respect rather than throwing trash all the time.. You have been here long enough, its time to move from the thrashing mode to a more mature role.

Ok! giving you a reality check in reply to your sarcastic post is trolling?
You keep your sarcasm away and I will stop giving you reality check! oh I mean trolling ;)

Pakistanis still celebrating Indian Missile failure as if it is Eid for them... Koyi nahi lage raho With so much bashing around the world, I know you rarely get any opportunites to celebrate.

Not a new story....we are used to see such news about indian tests!!:lol: just kidding....the tests are done to made a weapon perfect so there is always a possibility that the tests aren't succesfull at the start but gradually you fix all the problems and make the weapon perfect. Obviously without exaggeration in the failures bcz in that case you are wasting time and resources!

I have my own opinion about indian missiles as indians always try to degrade Pakistani missiles but i'll refrain from posting such degrading and trolling comments like some indian members always do. Lets keep focus on our arsenal and leave the burden of the indian failures on them.

Pakistanis still celebrating Indian Missile failure as if it is Eid for them... Koyi nahi lage raho With so much bashing around the world, I know you rarely get any opportunites to celebrate.

Now thats what i call an indian comment! too frustrated from the failure that you come up with such comments?!:lol:

Now thats what i call an indian comment! too frustrated from the failure that you come up with such comments?!:lol:

Not at all frustrated Mate. I was wondering what made you guys so happy that we saw almost 6 threads on the topic and the same people religiously posting the same stuff on each thread.

Anyways, I don't care what you think... You guys will get your answer soon from DRDO itself.

Back
Top Bottom