What's new

Indian Navy #1 fleet called in Shanghai port

I was in shanghai, ning bo , etc. .... last month and went to the place where they photograph the shanghai sklyline .
If you are impressed by shiny buildings , this is the place for you , but if you are a history buff or more into the culture aspect , shanghai will disappoint you.
Being my first visit to china , i wanted a quintessential chinese experience , not an asian attempt at becoming another western city.
So i liked your tea making/drinking experience and taking photographs of the old type architecture (gates, buildings, etc.).
Surprisingly lots of chinese were also taking photographs of your old architecture.
With modernity , our countries should not lose our unique identities , which make each country interesting.

Sorry if i derailed your trolling attempt .

It is incorrect to state that Shanghai is attempting to become a western city. It is a modern city but not a western city, being modern does not meant it is western.

The Bunk, where you walked while in Shanghai was a western city way back to 100 years ago, and many buildings bearing western architect were built by western colonists from 100 years ago to 1949. These were sections of Shanghai leased to foreign powers (US, UK, France, Germany, Japan etc) who using gunboats bullying the weak Qing China to give up control of Shanghai port.

this shows how failed are the mods on their job.allowing speeder2 to put those kinds of captions.fail

I was in shanghai, ning bo , etc. .... last month and went to the place where they photograph the shanghai sklyline .
If you are impressed by shiny buildings , this is the place for you , but if you are a history buff or more into the culture aspect , shanghai will disappoint you.
Being my first visit to china , i wanted a quintessential chinese experience , not an asian attempt at becoming another western city.
So i liked your tea making/drinking experience and taking photographs of the old type architecture (gates, buildings, etc.).
Surprisingly lots of chinese were also taking photographs of your old architecture.
With modernity , our countries should not lose our unique identities , which make each country interesting.

You could have gone to more traditional cities, Shanghai is not a good choice. A lot of historical buildings in China were made out of wood, and is difficult to preserve, even more so if you have frequent wars.

Trust me, you can get ALOT worse. Take a look at Tokyo or Singapore. What about Dubai? Any tradition left in Dubai?

So, dear Mr Song, thank you a ton for bending backwards by mass-editing/ deleting my comments in my thread here under casual requests of some semi literate one-liner Indian trolls (look it up in a dictionary to avoid abusing it they do) deprived of any sense of humour who are positively not fit enough to carry my suitcase.

BTW, would you mind running a quickie spell check for me while you’re at it? :cheers:

Surely these very Indians would have some real issues with Chinese national flag and probably some Chinese history books as well, would you be so kind to get rid of those as well at their request, provided you can get hold of them of course, say very soon?

Mind you, it’s matter of opinions!

And respecting all opinions, even though and especially when you don’t like them, is the hallmark behaviour of any civilised society which most Indians may be unfamiliar with.

Anywayz, Godspeed with your Indian Job . :tup:

You could have gone to more traditional cities, Shanghai is not a good choice. A lot of historical buildings in China were made out of wood, and is difficult to preserve, even more so if you have frequent wars.

Indians are well known for cherry picking, they will criticises anythings just to make themselves feel important if he even speak the slightest truth.

LOLOL at the pathetic indian!

im sick and tired of western architects coming to china and using china as their playgroud to try strange building designs while destroying traditional chinese culture and trying to westernize china.

shanghai is becoming too westernized and beijing is going the same way as shanghai.

why does everything have to be westernized?

stop trying to put the west as some sort of superior culture and superior humans. this is the reason the westerners look down on chinese and all asians, because we put them on a pedestal and think they know everything.

we are destroying 5000 years of culture and history because we want to 'fit in'.

Indians are well known for cherry picking, they will criticises anythings just to make themselves feel important if he even speak the slightest truth.

LOLOL at the pathetic indian!

Your unnecessary anti India posts makes me doubt if you are truly a Singpaorean .... who are generally nice, forward looking and definitely not racist.

You simply won't fit in the cosmopolitan and mixed heritage of Singapore, with elements from all over the world.

I have never seen a Singaporean so prejudiced as you are .. hence the doubts.

does third world china and slumcity shanghai have enough capability to dock indian ships?

Take a good look at all the grand buildings in India,of which railway stations are good example,can Indians proudly affirm that they are not passdowns from the colonial years?

Indians have the balls to accuse Shanghai of being western?Don't forget for Indians English is their official language even though the majority of them don't speak THE “mother” tongue。

:)

Take a good look at all the grand buildings in India,of which railway stations are good example,can Indians proudly affirm that they are not passdowns from the colonial years?

Indians have the balls to accuse Shanghai of being western?Don't forget for Indians English is their official language even though the majority of them don't speak THE “mother” tongue。

:)

We never had a problem with English or with Islam .... which are both argubly foreign (in a narrow sense), but now very much a part of India.

Btw.. given your obsession with "chinese only" things.. pls don't use Netwon's Laws of Motion .. lest we remind you, they are foreign to you.

.. and oh yeah, the Hindu-Arabic Numeral Sytem too.... why don't you go back to counting rods, given your obsessions :laugh:

Your unnecessary anti India posts makes me doubt if you are truly a Singpaorean .... who are generally nice, forward looking and definitely not racist.

You get what you sow! for trying to cause division and confusion among the different chinese, for the insults and your maliciously intentions towards our kind, and for using singapore as a base to attack the PRC people who shared our cultures and bloods here.

You simply won't fit in the cosmopolitan and mixed heritage of Singapore, with elements from all over the world.

Nice words, hollow sounds! Who's cosmopolitan society? just like the indians "demoCASTIC" one? Even many of our local bred tamil, sikhs and other indians won't agreed with your indian type of values and social behaviours, and yet you want us, the rest of singaporeans to accept them with NO rejection in the name of "cosmopolitan and mixed heritage"! LOLOL at delusional and arrogrant indian , thinking that they are SO indispensable!

I have never seen a Singaporean so prejudiced as you are .. hence the doubts.

Yeah, you probably may have not really seen many singaporean prejudices... But we do see a lot of indian's ones! LOLOL.

Yeah again, in our daily routine life, we do really see how the dishonest and arrogrance behaviours of your kind behave here ! witnessing what an real indian (brahim type especially) actually is. They basically shows no concerns for anybody but for themselves i.e. booasting about themselves, tell tell tales and big lies....

Obliviosly, it is in their traditions, once singapore passes its usefulness stage, just like those others and HK were for them in the past, these indians are bound to backstab my Singapore!!!

Last but not least, a recent update of your PROUND indian behaviour in my country!
TODAYonline | Singapore | 8 months jail for man who broke taxi driver's finger

We never had a problem with English or with Islam .... which are both argubly foreign (in a narrow sense), but now very much a part of India.

Btw.. given your obsession with "chinese only" things.. pls don't use Netwon's Laws of Motion .. lest we remind you, they are foreign to you.

.. and oh yeah, the Hindu-Arabic Numeral Sytem too.... why don't you go back to counting rods, given your obsessions :laugh:

LOLOL at indian's delusion and ignorance!

Back
Top Bottom