What's new

Indian Navy New killer Machine P8i

this is superior machine, compare to Pakistans P3C orion, (If pakistan still have P3C Orion)

Man be happy that your nation is getting these it is truly a awsome aircraft why post a childesh remark about Pakistan and PN P-3's its people like you that cause tensions and fights for no reasons we all know this is a better aircraft grow up really don't be a jerk all your life.

P.S.. We do have P-3's and more are on the way including the they 2 lost in terrorist attacks on PNS Mehran.:pakistan:

Man be happy that your nation is getting these it is truly a awsome aircraft why post a childesh remark about Pakistan and PN P-3's its people like you that cause tensions and fights for no reasons we all know this is a better aircraft grow up really don't be a jerk all your life.

P.S.. We do have P-3's and more are on the way including the they 2 lost in terrorist attacks on PNS Mehran.:pakistan:

Have u ever advised the same to your country men when they get cocky? Do you want a few samples?

Do you think this flying machine gonna start anti submarine operation in China sea ??? off course these things are for Arabian sea and Indian ocean.

More in the Bay of Bengal and the Strait of Malacca. Don't forget that they are mainly meant to replace the TU 142 and most of them were based at INS Rajali near Chenai, but some were shifted to INS Hansa near Goa as well. I guess they will be mixed with the MRMR for both sides, although I would like to see some MPAs based on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands when the forces build up full fledged air bases there. Thiruvananthapuram, or Cochin in Kerala should be good locations to cover the south costs as well, I think we need way more MPAs for early and long range detection.

this is superior machine, compare to Pakistans P3C orion, (If pakistan still have P3C Orion)

They lost two aircraft in attack by terrorist at karachi. however they have asked for more plane. If it was not forgetten from memory yet pak nave two.

there were different kind of planes one is for naval search the other of aew (airborne earliar warning) it is not get which type planes destructed.

before this few year ago india lost 2 Tuplovs collided with each kther near Goa.

This is a truly awesome machine an the fact that India is the first international customer shows how far India has come- it is now able to get the BEST. There is speculation that the order may increase further beyond the 20 Mark but only ode IN actually inducts the beasts and tests its capabilities for itself. I have also been told by a friend of mine who is undertaking up gradation of military airbases at the A&N islands that they have been informed of the possibility of plans to station a full time complement of P-8Is and IAF/IN fighters on the islands (a small detachment from IAF already exists).

+ does anyone know what the designation for the "diet" P-8s offered to IN for MRPA would be? P-8I(D)?

Have u ever advised the same to your country men when they get cocky? Do you want a few samples?

Hey listen it clearly showed you indian friend was a troll don't try to always back up people with hatered inside of them.. and yes i have responded to my country men as well when they are wrong. Ramu seriously bro don't start this sh_t again we have done this before as well mind your business you always seem to have attachment to what i point out to those who are wrong and simply will get what they ask for ... i was not talking to you later.

We need at least 15 P-8 Poseidon and additional 15-16 diet P-8s to cover our area of interests and domination.

Sorry, Pakistan defence is India specific. Indian defence is not specific to Pakistan.

Stop assuming we are targeting Pakistan.

:)

It sounds funny and ironic when you make such claims while more than 70% of your strike elements are on your western border specifically for Pakistan. Is it really so difficult to digest the reality ?

i like this

36504986.jpg

EXCUSE ME !!what do you mean by attain air and recce superiority ??? well superiority is always there and now it increased many folds due to Mehran Karachi attack and introduction of P8I from 2013 onwards...:coffee:

you are right,

Back
Top Bottom