69927020.jpg

99358274.jpg

96435606.jpg

36504986.jpg

97722339.jpg

looks deadly.
what is price tag?
and how many did india get?

this is superior machine, compare to Pakistans P3C orion, (If pakistan still have P3C Orion)

This machine is very new that US navy even do not have it yet. It shows that India is making a right choice to get the best weapon that it can procure. The delivery should be around 2012-2013 time frame by Boeing. About the same time as the US navy

Looking at this slide; has SLAM ER been offered to india as a future upgrade for P8I?

I am waiting for an confirmation for that as well, because at the Aero India pics, I only saw the normal Harpoon missile:

DSC03941.JPG

What also strikes me is, that all pics and reports about our P8Is don't mention anything about a refuelling probe, which means they can't be refuelled with IAF IL 78s and we have no option than buying new tankers like the A330 MRTT, or the KC 767. Btw, same goes for mid air refuelling for the C17s.

looks deadly.
what is price tag?
and how many did india get?

Around $260 millions system price per unit, including training, spares... and it seems that we ordered 12 of them, while 6 more are offered in the medium range maritime reconnaissance competition.

I see India is spending a lot to attain air and recce superiority over Pakistan.

I see India is spending a lot to attain air and recce superiority over Pakistan.

EXCUSE ME !!what do you mean by attain air and recce superiority ??? well superiority is always there and now it increased many folds due to Mehran Karachi attack and introduction of P8I from 2013 onwards...:coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom