What's new

Indian Navy News & Discussions

Can any one tell me that what is tall tower(usage) behind of the superstructure of ins vikramaditya... I've tried google but could not get any helpful result

Non sense.Which of your ground based assets can engage brahmos ?

gulel (catapult)

MmMRC50b6NVkupt0TPyhMeyVyhLI9NggKw7JOY1aVmEwGv56wi2wCAVfAeYp3-Ca440=h900

So you want to say that your Brahmos official website lies about its products??
Range differs with payload , if it goes 300 kms with max payload , it can go beyond with less payload .

they have simply not updated the website is best I can say as website is still saying that submarine version of brahmos is yet to be tested while truth is that it had already been tested last year.

The range of brahmos is more than 290 Kms. Now it is upto you if you want to believe this fact or not. Many Ex Navy persons have confirmed this. As a matter of fact Pakistan navy knows too that the range of brahmos is much more than 290 kms. So your believing it or not hardly matters.

as far as I know due to restrictions they can't state it's actual range...

The full actual rage will get exposed in war-time use. Maybe @Basel wiil consent to become a target. :lol:
The 290 km figure is a nice round figure and looks particularly innocuous in view of the MTCR.
But it may not be only so; was let out at a seminar organised by AeSI on the sidelines of Aero 2013, I think that came on video too.........:P

The full actual rage will get exposed in war-time use. Maybe @Basel wiil consent to become a target. :lol:
The 290 km figure is a nice round figure and looks particularly innocuous in view of the MTCR.
But it may not be only so; was let out at a seminar organised by AeSI on the sidelines of Aero 2013, I think that came on video too.........:P
actually he is more than a kid... He thinks paf pilots flew chinese flankers ....to use them when war broken between Ind and Pak.. and Mirages will be equipped with Anti Ship missiles to take down IN CBG ... I like his claims. ..

as far as I know due to restrictions they can't state it's actual range...

You people are hypocrites, when I posted that C-602s have range beyond 400+km & PN have them, many here said that no China will not sell it although China have provide weapons or tech to Pakistan which many nations in the world can't access due to restrictions, but when it comes to Brahmos all of sudden become 500 km missile and due to reasons its not disclosed, for your information due to that kind of reasons Pakistan don't show many things which it had.

The range of brahmos is more than 290 Kms. Now it is upto you if you want to believe this fact or not. Many Ex Navy persons have confirmed this. As a matter of fact Pakistan navy knows too that the range of brahmos is much more than 290 kms. So your believing it or not hardly matters.

If I tell you that PN think it as 500+ range weapon and therefore they acquired system whose range is more than that, will you believe me, No.

You people are hypocrites, when I posted that C-602s have range beyond 400+km & PN have them, many here said that no China will not sell it although China have provide weapons or tech to Pakistan which many nations in the world can't access due to restrictions, but when it comes to Brahmos all of sudden become 500 km missile and due to reasons its not disclosed, for your information due to that kind of reasons Pakistan don't show many things which it had.

If I tell you that PN think it as 500+ range weapon and therefore they acquired system whose range is more than that, will you believe me, No.
don't rant in IN thread...

Back
Top Bottom