12146164954_6994f9819f_h.jpg

11818164523_f36889710d_h.jpg

12146188314_7fb41c9f42_h.jpg

12145780055_b169399d45_h.jpg

11605143554_c2d055a3f2_h.jpg

12283734504_fa4c4a27e6_h.jpg

12283367175_7012d04528_h.jpg

12283737794_1b49ea124e_h.jpg

Yes blame the public for everything. Why is it so hard for you to accept faults?

The public is the problem. If you cannot see that, you have no idea about what you are pouting about.

Patriot or no patriot, you sound like an ideal whiner.

Maybe they can spot a moron in you. Cause I have never been hassled. For your information, I traveled in railways in 3 states, bought tickets from a small town to one of the biggest stations. A few days back.

It's probably some thing about your face.

Honest answer.

On topic :

This is probably jammed wind or idune.

Or something like that.

Indian railway is better than the toy trains people ride back home. Ok ?

Stop getting down on your knees before the Chinese.

It's truely embarrassing.

Hiding behind the union Jack. :lol:

I was wondering when a fcuking troll like you shows up and spoils a genuine discussion. Are you the son of Ambani and Gandhi that you were never duped by anyone or have you never traveled by trains? Or maybe you are among the touts who fleece other passengers for money. Oh wait, I know you. I saw you wearing loud make-up and dancing with gay abandon along with your friends in the Allahbad station, boarding coaches, clapping loudly and demanding money from passengers. After all nobody in India has the patience to hassle the he+she character. Why would a clapping dancing dervish like you complain? It's because of you clapping troupe that other passengers face problems.

Go and kiss your face in the mirror after you pull it out from the sand where it is buried deep. Sycophants and uneducated chaprasis like you is what is wrong in India.

What is embarrassing is your white lies and trolling in this thread. Why don't you go somewhere and tickle yourself watching your hideous face in the mirror?

Maybe it is in your personality to go down on your knees in front of others, and while you are on your knees with your back towards a Chinese why don't you get your eyes checked as well? You seem to be having problems differentiating between an Indian flag and the union jack.

The public is the problem. If you cannot see that, you have no idea about what you are pouting about.

Patriot or no patriot, you sound like an ideal whiner.

Morons like you are the problem. Are you royalty that you are blaming public? Don't worry about others, you are a public nuisance who needs to get his brains lobotomized.

Go and board some train with your singing, clapping friends while you show your hairy midriff and demand money from railway passengers. You do not belong here.

I was wondering when a fcuking troll like you shows up and spoils a genuine discussion. Are you the son of Ambani and Gandhi that you were never duped by anyone or have you never traveled by trains? Or maybe you are among the touts who fleece other passengers for money. Oh wait, I know you. I saw you wearing loud make-up and dancing with gay abandon along with your friends in the Allahbad station, boarding coaches, clapping loudly and demanding money from passengers. After all nobody in India has the patience to hassle the he+she character. Why would a clapping dancing dervish like you complain? It's because of you clapping troupe that other passengers face problems.

Go and kiss your face in the mirror after you pull it out from the sand where it is buried deep. Sycophants and uneducated chaprasis like you is what is wrong in India.

What is embarrassing is your white lies and trolling in this thread. Why don't you go somewhere and tickle yourself watching your hideous face in the mirror?

Maybe it is in your personality to go down on your knees in front of others, and while you are on your knees with your back towards a Chinese why don't you get your eyes checked as well? You seem to be having problems differentiating between an Indian flag and the union jack.

Dumbfuck,

Go shove a water heating rod up your ***, and switch it on.

It will be the perfect ending to your whiny life.

Hey, if u are really interested in our HSR, pls move to my thread https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-hsr-news-and-information:original-translations.363685/
I don't think Indian railway's pivotal topic is HSR. They can do a lot to improve their existing railway systems.

It's not up to you or I to decide what is pivotal to Indian railways. Modi has declared his intention to pursue HSR, and that's that.

Yes, I know they have been talking about HSR for 30 years, but since they are interested in it, then it is relevant to a degree.

Are u a railway fan? I am a devout one, i believe in railwaylism;)
I love railway across the world and have tried a lot of foreign train services.(I'd love to try Amtrak whose locomotives are simply beautiful).
On topic.
Even China has done a lot on her gigantic HSR network, we can still considerably improve our traditional railway systems, speed, comfortableness, locomotives etc.
Our normal trains are not bad;)
View attachment 211932 View attachment 211933 View attachment 211934 View attachment 211935 View attachment 211937 View attachment 211936
This locomotive's maximum speed is 200km/h.

I LOVE all things infrastructure. Roads, bridges, subways, EMUs, railways, airports, ports, etc. I think they are just the coolest thing around.

[QUOTE="]
Morons like you are the problem. Are you royalty that you are blaming public? Don't worry about others, you are a public nuisance who needs to get his brains lobotomized.

Go and board some train with your singing, clapping friends while you show your hairy midriff and demand money from railway passengers. You do not belong here.[/QUOTE]

@Indian Patriot

Maybe those RPF (that's railway protection force for you) and the touts saw a pretty boy who whines like a lil horny bitch, wondering aimlessly in the railway station and tried to take you to bed. Maybe it happened in Allahabad railway station.

Can you blame them ?

I don't.

They could spot a whiny lil cunt, they were that good at their job. Even our allahabadi touts. :omghaha:

Dumbfuck,

Go shove a water heating rod up your ***, and switch it on.

It will be the perfect ending to your whiny life.

Is that what you do in your spare time when you are not boarding railway coaches? No wonder you sound so constipated. All said and that that is the only thing you can do to yourself, you truly have a sad and miserable existence. Now go and fcuk yourself with a water heating rod and stop trolling this thread.

@by78 - Can you report him for trolling your thread?

Is that what you do in your spare time when you are not boarding railway coaches? No wonder you sound so constipated. All said and that that is the only thing you can do to yourself, you truly have a sad and miserable existence. Now go and fcuk yourself with a water heating rod and stop trolling this thread.

@by78 - Can you report him for trolling your thread?

Done.

Maybe those RPF (that's railway protection force for you) and the touts saw a pretty big wondering aimlessly in the railway station and tried to take you to bed. Maybe it happened in Allahabad railway station.

Can you blame them ?

I don't.

They could spot a whiny lil cunt, they were that good at their job. Even our allahabadi touts. :omghaha:

Don't chakkas like you have a train to board, start gyrating your hairy hips and demand money? Did you earn a lot of money in your last train ride travelling with the ticket collector, if you know what I mean, that you have a lot of spare time in your hands today? And you are a bhaiya, no wonder you are so uncouth and uncivilised, after all everybody in your accursed state is a burden on Indian society and economy.

The touts and local guards are already "entertained" by you, LOL. They know what to do with chakkas like you and your "lil c*nt" so why don't you chuck off and fcuk off from here instead of troubling people here like you trouble them at railway stations?

@by78 One of your photo is about my city Wuhan in Central China.
Last week I took a train to a nearby city within my province.
(Every time I travel, I'll take tons of photos of railway, that's railwaylism;))
Wuhan Railway Station(more than 300 HSR services per day)

屏幕快照 2015-04-05 18.58.27.png

A normal weekday night. Taking HSR is part our life.
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 18.58.44.png

It was not a train starting from Wuhan, it was from Xi'an in Northwestern China 1000 km away and to Nanchang 800 km away.
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 18.59.14.png

An HSR at an intermediate stop only waits for 1-10min.(1-3 for small stations, 2-10min for big one)
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 18.59.37.png

All passengers aboard
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 18.59.51.png

Cheaper safer faster and cosier than buses, crowed everyday
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 19.00.07.png
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 19.00.49.png

Arrive at my destination, 30 minutes for 100km
屏幕快照 2015-04-05 19.00.26.png

@Indian Patriot Back to topic. It's nothing shameful to see others' achievements. We feel the same compared to other sophisticated railway systems, like Japan. Motivated by them as opposed to vainglorious. Your attitude is what Modi's team calls for.

U are a real patriot.

No matter this thread is about trolling or not(This forum is simply about trolling to some extent), it's the problems which matter.When 2011 Wenzhou train collision happened in China, there were thousands of similar discussions. If we simply blamed them and their intention to "troll", we would never make progress. Even it's deliberate trolling, not a big deal, isn't it?

You know, Chinese railway before was really a sh*t hole, filthy, uncomfortable, crowded. But years later, Chinese railway is getting better every day, both normal railway and HSR. But Chinese should not have the slightest contentment, we still have a lot of drawbacks. It is other people's sarcasm and criticism that motivate people to make a difference.

That is what I am saying. This thread raises some valid questions about the state of Indian infrastructure. People grow when they admit their mistakes and overcome them, but we have some uncouth Indian trolls who believe in derailing every discussion.

@Indian Patriot Back to topic. It's nothing shameful to see others' achievements. We feel the same compared to other sophisticated railway systems, like Japan. Motivated by them as opposed to vainglorious. Your attitude is what Modi's team calls for.

The pics you are putting up here is incredible. Tell me one thing honestly, is every station in China this advanced and modern or select few cities? Even if its exclusive these stations look world-class. I hope sooner rather than later Indian railways upgrade their railways like they are doing the airports.

Excellent pics.

@by78 One of your photo is about my city Wuhan in Central China.

That station created quite a stir among railway enthusiasts around the world when it first opened. Absolutely gorgeous and stands as a tourist attraction in its own right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom