What's new

Indian Rape cases and protests | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko Pass on our thanks to that person.

Sure dear!!

BTW the picture spread through the facebook claiming to be the girl is fake..

The girl's father whose picture is spreading in facebook has submitted a complaint to cybercell..

Do not share that picture!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure dear!!
BTW the picture spread through the facebook claiming to be the girl is fake
The girl's father whose picture is spreading in facebook has submitted a complaint to cybercell..
Do not share that picture!!
I hate these Facebook Social Workers. They never did anything for India and posts like they are the most patriotic people in India.

Seems like people talking matter to their hands now..

People attacking a school headmaster for sexually assaulting a girl

143g64p.jpg
[/IMG]

So are you telling me that women don't participate in burning women for dowry, instigating their sons to beat their wives, ask married men to leave their wives for her.

I know it all depends on loose character of men and their submissive behavior and taking their anger on women but women also have their contribution in these violence.

Society not only consists of men, it consists of women too. Don't be biased because women are victims. Look at basic dynamics.

You all can bash me for speaking for the other side. I explained about men and women's behavior on all these threads.

Ok, I just came back after a break & replied to that quote of yours before I actually saw what has been happening here while I was taking that break. Not sure you are in a mood for unemotional arguments.

I have a different point that I sought to make and I believed that I made it. I'm not for the moment suggesting that what you have argued above is inaccurate but I still am not comfortable in the way you seek to present it. No one is suggesting that women are completely blameless, only that one must keep in mind the society that we live in while making those arguments. You spoke in your earlier post of single women breaking marriages by tempting married men. I submit that such an argument is completely irrational because it is up to the man who is married to be the more interested party in saving his marriage rather than a woman who does not have a stake in it. The reverse would hold true too. Your arguments do betray an inclination (not sure whether it was because of the presence of a known agent provocateur that you took that line) that seems to go against your normal line of thinking. There is more than a bit of chauvinism in your arguments whether you actually believe that or not.

If I am biased as you suggested, it is more likely that I would be so towards my own gender rather than the opposite one.:lol:

btw, these are arguments, no need to blow fuses over it. Going ballistic, as you have done elsewhere is hardly going to help your case. You need to take the Buddha's advice of refusing to accept any & all insults with an automatic return to sender notice. Insults against you only work if you allow them to.:)

I dont understand why the minor is prosecuted separately.. He is the guy who done most heinous thing with that girl.. Why should we have to consider him as a minor?? His acts were not that of a minor..

He can't be tried under the IPC. It simply will not apply because he is a minor. I'm not sure what will happen in relation to the punishment but he will get off lightly (most probably) inspite of being the most brutal & the original instigator of the crime.

I hate these Facebook Social Workers. They never did anything for India and posts like they are the most patriotic people in India.

I think I am one of the facebook social worker :undecided:

I used to post a lot about these rape incident in facebook.. :(

I thought I could do something useful by creating more awareness among the public about this incident and more and more people should start reacting if anything bad like this happen in our society :confused:

Ok, I just came back after a break & replied to that quote of yours before I actually saw what has been happening here while I was taking that break. Not sure you are in a mood for unemotional arguments.
I have a different point that I sought to make and I believed that I made it. I'm not for the moment suggesting that what you have argued above is inaccurate but I still am not comfortable in the way you seek to present it. No one is suggesting that women are completely blameless, only that one must keep in mind the society that we live in while making those arguments. You spoke in your earlier post of single women breaking marriages by tempting married men. I submit that such an argument is completely irrational because it is up to the man who is married to be the more interested party in saving his marriage rather than a woman who does not have a stake in it. The reverse would hold true too. Your arguments do betray an inclination (not sure whether it was because of the presence of a known agent provocateur that you took that line) that seems to go against your normal line of thinking. There is more than a bit of chauvinism in your arguments whether you actually believe that or not.
If I am biased as you suggested, it is more likely that I would be so towards my own gender rather than the opposite one.:lol:[/I
btw, these are arguments, no need to blow fuses over it. Going ballistic, as you have done elsewhere is hardly going to help your case. You need to take the Buddha's advice of refusing to accept any & all insults with an automatic return to sender notice. Insults against you only work if you allow them to.:)
He can't be tried under the IPC. It simply will not apply because he is a minor. I'm not sure what will happen in relation to the punishment but he will get off lightly (most probably) inspite of being the most brutal & the original instigator of the crime.

See its matter of perception. For any debate, their are For the motion and against the motion. You won't find a solution if you don't have other perspective.

I don't go with popular notion. I go with what I need to address.

I can also spin that its the same behavior of you protecting women that reflects women are weak and need protection from men. :D

See, emotions or not, bias no unbias, I believe in teachings of Krishna too, to fight an evil, you have to face it rather than running away from the fight. :D

The focus on insult was to show the hypocrisy, nothing more nothing less. I really don't care about few words written on an anonymous forum. :D

Well I can explain you the real motive but can't do it here in the forum. I have different method to deal with trolls.

I think I am one of the facebook social worker :undecided:
I used to post a lot about these rape incident in facebook.. :(
I thought I could do something useful by creating more awareness among the public about this incident and more and more people should start reacting if anything bad like this happen in our society :confused:
Hahahahaha...Well let me tell you a post on FB. Its great that we didn't have Facebook in pre-independence day otherwise our fight will be fought on Facebook.

Nothing wrong in using the FB. I do too. But I do it to invite people for making useful contributions to NGOs, gathering support and masses if any friend of mine wants to increase Protesting people numbers.

If you remember when girls were arrested by Police in Delhi, she tweeted and thousands of protestors reached the Police station, lawyers reached there to represent them. According to data analyst company, that Tweet was red by over 2 lakh people.

Social media is a power which has to be applied in real action, not just mere words. I know you actively participate in NGOs so no you are not among those FB social workers.

He can't be tried under the IPC. It simply will not apply because he is a minor.

Does not matter, he/she will be tried by Juvenile Justice Act.

This sucks mate.. Really!! There must be some laws to prevent it!! Are you saying that even after the girl's testimonial and her boyfriends witness accounts this guys will be let off with only a little slap in his wrist?? this is not happening!!

This sucks mate.. Really!! There must be some laws to prevent it!! Are you saying that even after the girl's testimonial and her boyfriends witness accounts this guys will be let off with only a little slap in his wrist?? this is not happening!!

Unfortunately yes.

Does not matter, he/she will be tried by Juvenile Justice Act.

Under which his punishment will be hardly anything.

@seiko Don't worry. As soon as he matures, someone will kill him.

Under which his punishment will be hardly anything.

three years...but on this account too the reform is the crying need.
Bone ossification test is the way to determine the minor's eligiblity to stay as juvenile...

As if men dont wear jewellery?And you blame women for jewellry.

And how many of those above customs are in fashoin still today then..you can count all those threads which i had opened in past on festival like rakshabandhan, bhai dooj, etc....btw for your info all of the customs are still followed.

First of all calm down. Stop appearing like you are about to bite the head off of the next man you see. We are here to have a conversation with you, please accord everyone the same respect as you deserve. A few odd badmouthing can be reported - no need to reply in kind.

Customs may also be followed because they appear "sweet".

First of all calm down. Stop appearing like you are about to bite the head off of the next man you see. We are here to have a conversation with you, please accord everyone the same respect as you deserve. A few odd badmouthing can be reported - no need to reply in kind.

Customs may also be followed because they appear "sweet".

You banned her and now asking her to clam down?? :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom