What's new

Indian Rape cases and protests | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude she is going through some problems in real life imho . relate her posting patten in the past few months . it is easily deducible . Plus like i said . Its your wish . I am not a cop . I just dont like my niggas to be agitated .
I am not agitated. Just telling her to be in limits because Mods can't control her. I don't blame her, a woman, I blame, Mods who are male and still acting like nothing is happening.

Go to KSA where women are made to wear burqa. Go to Afghanistan where women can't get education. See your won country where girl are allowed to be born because the men wants to rape them.

Go to your history which is filled with rapists. Ghaznavi, Taimur, etc. go remove them from your textbooks from hero figure.

Your parents are Hindu too. So they committed the crime. And never try to disrespect my mother by calling me bastard.

I know. But since Mods allow it, am i to blame. Its not the first time she has disrespected my mother. There was a poster here who also did.

People want me to argue rationally, argue, just don't bring my parents.
Wow a hypocrite.now first time ur parents came in to discussion see how you are jumping like someone had put you on red hot plate.Typical indian hindu male chauvinist..count how many times you and ilk of yours from same hindu religion bought my parents in discussion my baby in discussion my hubby in discussion.Typical indian hypocrites you no different from those 6 gang rapist on that delhi bus .men like you shoud be lynched on india gate. or shot publicly like phoolan devi did.

Wow a hypocrite.now first time ur parents came in to discussion see how you are jumping like someone had put you on red hot plate.Typical indian hindu male chauvinist..count how many times you and ilk of yours from same hindu religion bought my parents in discussion my baby in discussion my hubby in discussion.Typical indian hypocrites you no different from those 6 gang rapist on that delhi bus .men like you shoud be lynched on india gate. or shot publicly like phoolan devi did.
You first brought my parents when you called me bastard. Explain a lot about your religion then. This is what you are taught. Your baby and parents, husband came later. You invited personal attack. I responded in the way a crazy person has to be controlled.

Look at her hypocrisy, she disrespect my mother and shouts for respect of women in India.

@KRAIT....dude, on one hand you prefer to be the centre of attention, OTOH, you keep calling out to the MODS. ......simple solution.... don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Why not watch cricket. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

It was created by my friend's cousins!!

yes my parent told me my daughter sex they know that i as muslim wont abort my daughter coz she is a girl so keep your hypocrisy to yours bigot hindu the genocider of 50 million indian girls right in the womb.

Why should muslims be bound by the laws coz hindus commit genocide of their baby girl..hypocrite hindu misogynistic male genocider of babies and rapist of women.....In a sense i praise phoolan devi that she taught nice lesson by shooting down those gang rapist from high caste publicly.and this should be done with every indian male who even think bad about women

Why are you blaming Hindus for abortion?? It is done by people from every religion!!. You are making a habit of bashing Hindus for each and every thing.. What is the benefit in it??

what are you talking about?
He clearly states at the bottom that both are to blame.
Why do people get into a rage frenzy when ever someone tell the truth about women in a non flattering way?
It's okay to say women are not perfect, it's okay to say that women have flaws.
This does not mean you hate women or you are blaming them, or something silly like that

Read the last line. Its not just the men's fault. But women's too.

I am highlighting women's contribution too. Because people here are blaming all men.

Saw the last line. It still doesn't change what was written before.

@nuclearpak why did you delete my post and left other intact or you are also another hypocrite hindu supporter.

So are you telling me that women don't participate in burning women for dowry, instigating their sons to beat their wives, ask married men to leave their wives for her.

I know it all depends on loose character of men and their submissive behavior and taking their anger on women but women also have their contribution in these violence.

Society not only consists of men, it consists of women too. Don't be biased because women are victims. Look at basic dynamics.

You all can bash me for speaking for the other side. I explained about men and women's behavior on all these threads.

@KRAIT....dude, on one hand you prefer to be the centre of attention, OTOH, you keep calling out to the MODS. ......simple solution.... don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Why not watch cricket. :D
Hahahahahaha.....Well I like to make Mods see what they are missing. :D

Boring match yaar. Waise bhi I don't follow cricket that much since Match fixing scandal by Azharrudin and Jadeja. WC was a surprise and Sachin was the only reason I used o have some interest.

@nuclearpak why did you delete my post and left other intact or you are also another hypocrite hindu supporter.

You lady need to get a lesson in manners. That post of yours got a bit too out of limits, there has been leniency in this thread for one reason or another, but you keep on putting in Hinduism in this thread and many others since yesterday, and you are not abiding by forum rules.

If you can put in your own opinion in a good and constructive manner, that is tolerable, but you repeatedly copy paste whole articles without any personal input, you repeatedly abuse others, you flaunt forum rules by repeatedly bashing religion, which invites the other party to bash Islam as well.

I don't give two cents to what you think about me, so better lay this to rest and start afresh.

why does it need to change?
Do you think women are divine or something that we can't even point out their failures?

@seiko Pass on our thanks to that person.

I dont understand why the minor is prosecuted separately.. He is the guy who done most heinous thing with that girl.. Why should we have to consider him as a minor?? His acts were not that of a minor..

You first brought my parents when you called me bastard. Explain a lot about your religion then. This is what you are taught. Your baby and parents, husband came later. You invited personal attack. I responded in the way a crazy person has to be controlled.

Look at her hypocrisy, she disrespect my mother and shouts for respect of women in India. Practice what you preach. :lol:

Women like you should be sent to Pakistan to marry there. We don't need women like you.
@Aeronaut Enjoying match ehhh.......Seems like free rein for trollers now.
I wonder if you are taking your medicines regularly.I'm surprised that your memory is too short...but not mine and many a time i called out your hypocrisy of dragging my parents my hubby etc in discussion on manty a thread and no you act as innocent.I wonder whats the difference between you and those thakurs who raped phoolan devi. indians like you should be treated as vermin as phoolan devi treated those thakurs. now you hypocrite come here to shed crocodile's tears for poor nirbhaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom