What's new

Indian students in Australia suffer from Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
While your observation is similar as mine, I would say Indians (exceptions are always there) are 'diplomatic' and 'humble'. And they indeed are diplomatic and humble to such an extent where these white folks start taking them for granted.

very nice way to put it sir ... :)

after all you are a doctor, you know how to break a bad news

let me highlight the SWEEPING statements you have made ;

1. .....beside my good looks..... !!! Relax, we all feel like Rock Hudson when we stand in front of the mirror . But this one is funny to say the least.

2....Majority of Indians are double face and they kiss so much a*s that goras start taking them for granted, ...NO comments.

3. ...I have worked with Orthodox Jews and realized that their hate for Pakistan is far less then that of the Indians.. a question of whom & the type of ppl you have worked with & their knowledege of regional affairs. The Jews I work with ( & they are not othodox) feel differently.

Sometimes it is better not to post anything rather than expose one's intellect ( or lack of it) or the 'foot in mouth' disease one suffers from.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it feels so good after reading your comments ... sahee jaga lagee :chilli:

when people here i am from Pakistan trust me they backoff they know i am packing heat.

And according to your 'intelligent logic' I should also start stereotyping all Pakistanis as terrorists as 70% of the terrorists ataks have had a Pakistani involved? That wont be nice, eh? So why dont you go back to your cave and introspect the real reason about racism, rather than banging your head against the wall to make a point?:hitwall:

Here is your reason - CHEAP LABOUR .

You Indians offer cheap labour and then goras target you because they know that their jobs are going to the Indians and they don't taregt Pakistanis because they know that a Pakistani may turn around and beat the living sh*t out of that gora.

Stand up! be a man! and learn how stop bending backwards for goras

for me these pakistanis are more into the pigment-depleted butt cracks than the indians they complain about!

they are looking for Indians in those butt cracks!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this fun or what?

Here is your reason - CHEAP LABOUR .

You Indians offer cheap labour and then goras target you because they know that their jobs are going to the Indians and they don't taregt Pakistanis because they know that a Pakistani may turn around and beat the living sh*t out of that gora.

Stand up! be a man! and learn how stop bending backwards for goras

So according to your fanastic theory, then the chinese, mexicans, south americans, and eastern europeans should get the same treatment. Right!!!

Anyway,they(white racists) call every south asian as ****.
It could have been a word taken on "india",but guess they love pakistan more and prefered to brush all south asian as p***s.

They should have been more discreet before clubing fair skined(nuts),forth right and courageous fron darkie, coward and hypocrite indian together

Alas,in white racist's eye all south asian whether pakistani,indian,bangladeshi look just the same **** type..

Are'nt you happy??? Indians should be proud of this ignorance by the Brits ...

I know Indians who think they are good looking and healthy if someone considers them a Pakistani by mistake :rofl:

The more serious point here is...this outcry in indian aganist racism in Australia is not just because racial jibes were thrown between rival youth gangs of difference races,but its about physical attack bearing racial overtones which left some lone indian student or taxi driver dead and seriously injured while in travelling their subways or living in bad neighbourhoods. .

Cry me a river! Who asked you to live in these s**t holes? Indians live in Auistrailia and save every single dollar to send back home ... result is that they don't have enough money to live in a decent and educated neighbourhood.

A taxi driver has the right to deny a ride based on a potential threat so why all these racists guys end in an Indian's taxi?

Half of these problems are created by the Indians themselves.

So according to your fanastic theory, then the chinese, mexicans, south americans, and eastern europeans should get the same treatment. Right!!!

NO! they don't take sh*t from anyone ... they stand together and united ...

Have you ever heard of an India Town? but you must have heard of Greek Town, Italian Town and ofcourse China Town!

All of your unity and bravery is limited to Bollywood movies :)

You know how they get treated in US anyway.......But believe me, only difference i have seen among Indian, is south Indian. They act very much Indian and stick with their traditional humbleness. Not like FOBs.
Nobody is generalizing, its like all Pakistani in US work on 711 or drive taxi. But its not true. I personally interact lots of Indian, cuz nature of my job. But majority them need a reminder, that they are Indian not white boyz. And believe it, my white colleagues tell me lots of Indian jokes,cuz they know i am Pakistani..lolz. (which are basically daily incidences).

NO! they don't take sh*t from anyone ... they stand together and united ...
Have you ever heard of an India Town? but you must have heard of Greek Town, Italian Town and ofcourse China Town!

All of your unity and bravery is limited to Bollywood movies :)

By the way handsome Stud you!!!

What intrigues me the most is you are taking like you are one of the "Goras". So are you? or you are just a simple pakistanie boy wanne bee Goras!!!

And just for your understanding there are Indian towns, where lots of indian shops are consolidated at one particular cities.

Not sure how you worked out P-aki is a derogatory term.

I think it's only the Indians, who look like what the standard white racist think a P-aki is, that seem to mind being called a P-aki.

By the way handsome Stud you!!!

What intrigues me the most is you are taking like you are one of the "Goras". So are you? or you are just a simple pakistanie boy wanne bee Goras!!!

And just for your understanding there are Indian towns, where lots of indian shops are consolidated at one particular cities.

no buddy I am no gora wanna be ... I am one of those Pakistanis who ensure that their names are pronounced correctly and no one dare to say nonsense about Pakistan.

Admit it people look at China as a might and India as a curry.

Interesting to see so many racists have come here to vent their frustration because they don't get invited to Neo Nazi meeting despite their 'pure aryan blood' :lol::lol::lol:

no buddy I am no gora wanna be ... I am one of those Pakistanis who ensure that their names are pronounced correctly and no one dare to say nonsense about Pakistan.

Admit it people look at China as a might and India as a curry.

Stop this propaganda and fake pride rant.I bet 0.001% of goras even know your country name apart from that deregotary
term p***. Yeah i know every pakistani who calls himself as indian in US or Europe for their career prospects.
And dont shoot a bullet behind chinese trump card, way we see it, you are just puppets to their version of south asia.
You are just mad because india build a mammoth economy while you were training terrorists.
Yea right, as if those jobs went to pakistan; you wouldnot take them for chestthumping pride and blazing personality.

Diagnosis for you- Please step out of your home to see reality and do visit other forums as well :hitwall:

What happened to shining India competing with Chinese? I guess 4 hundred thousand Indians in Australia tells the story.

Like every place else Indians are crowding Australia, eating up resources and taking jobs from Australians. Indian abuse of Australian (and NZ) systems also causing problems for migrants from other countries (from South Asia) who are only fraction in number.

Australians in many sense have right to be aggravated by Indian abuse of their system and resources. Would Indian extend same facilities to other nationals in their country? Answer is hell NO.

Perhaps, Australians should restrict their immigration and student rule for Indians who seems to be crowding and draining their systems.

And for Pakistani and Bangladeshi students, they should stay away from Indian activism and make sure Australian knows they are not the problem, its Indians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom