What's new

Indians have once again proved why their country is worst place for a woman to be Born.

Beg to differ. Please go through various threads on Covid. You will find many mocking deaths of kafir hindus.
But i know, these views are not shared by all Pakistanis.
Leave them
Inferiority complex you have. You are probably bitter that muslims ruled India for 600 years😁😁😁
Kaafir christians ruled you for the next 200 years, and you were like gora sahab gora sahab.

I understand the pain in your behind that makes you speak anything which comes to your mind.
He doesn't give up bluffing. He doesn't admit defeat. Come what may.

Reminds me of that Saurabh Shukla movie scene.

Somebody asks him to take off shirt. Saurabh Shukla defiantly refuses, "Nahi utarunga!" Next moment obeys.

Next he is asked to take off banian. The comedian defiantly refuses, "Nahi utarunga." Next moment obeys.

Next he is asked to take off pant. The comedian defiantly refuses, "Nahi utarunga." Next moment obeys.

Aisa karte karte pura nanga ho jata hai. But uski akad kam nahi hoti.

- PRTP GWD

Lolx even in war you lot cry

Same bat you were crying about and blaming for beheading "Sikh Soldiers"

And you are the one deviating this thread off topic this is what c*rrylickers do here on PDF change the topic when you cant justify your rapist mentality 😆
Jung kadi jeeti nahi, election kadi hareya nahi🤫.
Same bat you were crying about and blaming for beheading "Sikh Soldiers"
Naga regiment☠️
And you are the one deviating this thread off topic this is what c*rrylickers do here on PDF change the topic when you cant justify your rapist mentality 😆
Ya’ll voted for him right?

These guys are fantasizing about Pakistani women because there is lack of beautiful women in India except Bollywood of course.And the 'bob vagene' women is righly used on Indians considering most of them are horny incels.

The difference: You will see a lot of Indians supporting rape online, very few/ none Pakistanis supporting such crimes.

The difference: You see ruling party members preaching rape as a weapon to subdue Kashmiri/ Muslim women in India, while in Pakistan, no one can dare saying that.

The difference: In Indian media says "Pakistan marega Corona ki maut" while Pakistanis trend in favor on India when they actually are dying left and right of Corona in India.

The difference between two nations is obvious.
If not much can you atleast ban this potential rapist @HostileInsurgent. He thinks rape threats are funny and worthy of laught reacts. We don't want rapists lurking around here, do we? It's better to kick these scums out lest they start harassing female members.
Screenshot_20210514_185638.jpg

If not much can you atleast ban this potential rapist @HostileInsurgent. He thinks rape threats are funny and worthy of laught reacts. We don't want rapists lurking around here, do we? It's better to kick these scums out lest they start harassing female members.
View attachment 743656
What does it prove?
View attachment 743656
In a big chunk of message, a haha react means laughing at rapes according to @Reichsmarschall, kamaal hai.

Beg to differ. Please go through various threads on Covid. You will find many mocking deaths of kafir hindus.
But i know, these views are not shared by all Pakistanis.
Made fun of deaths??? I think you are confusing karma related posts with mocking.
View attachment 743656
Isn't it good that people expose themselves fully before the forum members?

If this is what they're doing to the woman in foreign countries imagine the plight of women who live under brutal hindutva regime which not only approves of rape but also encourages it.

[URL

Now they're starting trend in support of these scumbags. Whole country is full of rapists.

There are fb pages, groups and certain websites where pictures of random women and teenagers get posted on regular basis under captions like "Kaisi lag rhi hun ma?", "Koi dosti krna chahta hai..." etc. They also encourage rating the honor of unsuspecting victims that get bombarded with sexual replies and contact numbers.

This vilification and unauthorized use of personal property needs to stop.

Everyone has to show proof of citizenship or any other document that proves your identity as an Indian citizen as part of plan to throw out illegal rohingyas and other illegal immigrants.

A law specifically targeting Indian muslims to strip them of their nationality is a clear proof of Indian muslims being second class citizens

It is good that they don't join Indian military to be a cannon fodder

Jung kadi jeeti nahi, election kadi hareya nahi🤫
Only according to indians and their tattus btw Bengal didi ne modi ko chatti ka dudh yaad dilaya na

Naga regiment☠
Who ?
Ya’ll voted for him right?
And we voted for him and he not only took actions which is why such media campaigns were launched against him..

A law specifically targeting Indian muslims to strip them of their nationality is a clear proof of Indian muslims being second class citizens

It is good that they don't join Indian military to be a cannon fodder
I can’t explain things to the people of a country having the 2nd lowest literacy rate in Asia.
Bengal didi ne modi ko chatti ka dudh yaad dilaya na
Tera Imran Khan ka PTI karachi se haar gaya opposition ke saamne.

I can’t explain things to the people of a country having the 2nd lowest literacy rate in Asia.

You don't need to

I know very well about NRC, CAA and other fascist laws that you have brought against Indian muslims

BJP has an IT cell if people don't want to believe , I don't give a dam but see below . one of the biggest hate mongering assoles I have ever seen on internet .he is more concerned about politics than the deaths around him

Amit Malviya

@amitmalviya
National in-charge of BJP's Information & Technology department. Co-incharge West Bengal. Ex-banker, interested in politics and economics. Views personal.

Delhi, Prayagraj, Kolkatabjp.orgJoined December 2009

If this is what they're doing to the woman in foreign countries imagine the plight of women who live under brutal hindutva regime which not only approves of rape but also encourages it.

[URL

Now they're starting trend in support of these scumbags. Whole country is full of rapists.

I'm really outraged that no one in Pakistan has taken up this issue. Came to know about it through some indian pages. Bhakts are worst kind of scum on earth.

I'm really outraged that no one in Pakistan has taken up this issue. Came to know about it through some indian pages. Bhakts are worst kind of scum on earth.
Shows how begherat our people have become otherwise who are these two bit 4'6 bakhts to lay gaze on our sisters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom