What's new

India's acquisition of one S-400 battery will be equal to four US Patriot PAC-3

Even saturated artillery shelling, sabotage using special forces can either cripple completely or partially damage s400. So it's better to keep inside safe distance from border areas. It's primary duty is to defend Indian sky from ground,nor destroying PAF fighters inside Pakistani airspace,that's the job of our airforce fighters,and offensive weapons like brahmos.

not arguing to place them at borders.. he wanted to hit Air defence system with drone.. it is just lunatic..

When did S-400 landed in Syria... it was S- 300 and all packed never deployed. Dozen of batteries ? Now S-300 is deployed in the port of Tartus... did you see how NATO forgot about Syrian airspace.

You have no knowledge about SAM and threat to Ariel target.

Pakistani F-16 will be blown in Pakistani Airspace.

SA-2-NVAF-F-105D-090605-F-1234P-055-S.jpg

SA-2-NVAF-RF-4C-090605-F-1234P-021-S.jpg

SA-2-NVAF-RF-4C-090605-F-1234P-015-S.jpg
We are not discussing S300. But for your information Israel bombed them just yesterday using F 16s. S 300 is just a paper tiger like indian army.

oh uncle China also induct s 400, so you means Chinese are dumb, apne aaka ke bare mn kuj khne ke himat nhi hai kya
Still that doesnot prove S 400 performance in war where it would be tested. The whole arab world onc inducted best russians(soviet weapons). They were just not good enough in real war.

What sort of logic is this?
If a product has never been used into war that means it is incompetent?
Then no one can prove you...
S400 adoption is very well around the world based on it's technical parameter..All of those countries are not nincompoops to invest billions buying a worthless system..
I never said it's incompetent but Patriot is proven.

Well your Chinese daddies are also buying this "paper system".

And lots of countries are buying systems like F-35 that haven't shot down anything in combat, instead of "proven" systems like Mig-21s or F-105s that have.

Just because there hasn't been a need to use it doesn't mean it is inferior.
F 35 hve shown it's performance in hostile air space over many countries.

Just because India is buying it doesn't make it third grade weapon. Your allies China and Turkey are also planning the procure this weapon system.
I am pretty sure S400 will be protected by other SAM systems albeit with smaller range. Probably Tunguska will be at it's inner most ring!
@Major Shaitan Singh Sir will love your input on this as you have opened a very detailed thread on this system.
Just because india is buying add 1 million kills to it's account. But i never said anything about india in the first place.
Still it doesnot change the fact that S 400 have never scored a kill before india's 1 million kill award agreement.

not arguing to place them at borders.. he wanted to hit Air defence system with drone.. it is just lunatic..
Do not underestimate that possibility,I thank him for showing us this possibility.

Just because india is buying add 1 million kills to it's account. But i never said anything about india in the first place.
Still it doesnot change the fact that S 400 have never scored a kill before india's 1 million kill award agreement.
You need rest bud!

Well sir, when was the last time IAF fired in anger or for that matter it delivered.
However, since you are presenting all on paper, let me reply you in kind.
Typhoons whacked the SU-30
The MoD said it would not be putting Typhoons up against the Indian Airforce Su-30s as a one on one fight. However, it did happen and there is HUD video to prove it. Apparently two inexperienced Typhoon pilots returned with big grins on their faces, the Su-30s were toasted, all the Su-30's air display antics amounted to nothing, the Typhoons proved too nimble and too powerful for the Russian aircraft. The Typhoons were also not clean configured.
http://twocircles.net/2011jul24/british_typhoons_whacked_indias_sukhois_joint_exercises.html

PAF F-16s beat the Typhoons

In one of the Anatolian Eagle exercises held in Turkey, Pakistan Air Force F-16s scored a kill ratio of 3:0 over Eurofighters in close combat. The jets from PAF side were most probably the block 15 F-16s.

It came into light some months back when an interview of a PAF pilot was posted on a defence forum. This is now confirmed by Alan Warnes in the latest issue of Air Forces Monthly magazine. Of course, I won't be posting the article here, as it will be breach of copyrights. You can read more on it at KeyPublishing forum. Post #404 onwards.

It just goes to show how the Viper is still a very potent, agile and maneuverable platform even against the likes of Typhoon which are supposed to have a big edge in terms of maneuverability and overall capability. These new jets are not invincible after all, and with equally good pilots on both the sides, anyone can score kills.

jf17eDITED-1.png

Alan Warnes ��@warnesyworld 24 Jun

Reliable sources tell me the Pak AF's new F-16 MLUs consistently beat Saudi Eagles and Typhoons during manoeuvres in Taif, RSA in May.

Alan Warnes ��@warnesyworld 25 Jun

According to my sources, PAF were asked to fly Red and Blue Air. The Saudi Typhoon CO was allegedly so hacked off he didn't go to debrief...
Training excersises ohh my Lord Windy

Jammer even Indian Mig-21 bison toasted USAF F-16,F-15 in WVR in Cope India excersises not once but twice so that's make it superior machine!!!!!

Rafael's made F-22 nimble various times

Their difference in real combat and training excersises

Its Hilarious to See Sometimes You are so amatuer to make your points that's makesu looks like silly kid

Last edited:
Funny, target on civilians,after bomb blast , pakstian military killed 100 terriosts why not before the bomb blast and how you know that after airstrike exectly killed 100. Rhuani oak army
Hope we kill more monkey and civilians like them.

Still that doesnot prove S 400 performance in war where it would be tested. The whole arab world onc inducted best russians(soviet weapons). They were just not good enough in real war.

Yea, the Arabs weren't good enough in war. The systems were. India has used the same Mig-21s against American fighters of the PAF.

How many hostile aircrafts has it shot down?(The same question you asked about the S-400.)

Yea, the F-35 hasn't scored a kill either. Get the point?

Well sir, when was the last time IAF fired in anger or for that matter it delivered.
However, since you are presenting all on paper, let me reply you in kind.
Typhoons whacked the SU-30
The MoD said it would not be putting Typhoons up against the Indian Airforce Su-30s as a one on one fight. However, it did happen and there is HUD video to prove it. Apparently two inexperienced Typhoon pilots returned with big grins on their faces, the Su-30s were toasted, all the Su-30's air display antics amounted to nothing, the Typhoons proved too nimble and too powerful for the Russian aircraft. The Typhoons were also not clean configured.
http://twocircles.net/2011jul24/british_typhoons_whacked_indias_sukhois_joint_exercises.html

Where is this para in quoted source ?

You do realize Dalton was acting as Typhoons salesman.

Training excersises ohh my Lord Windy

Jammer even Indian Mig-21 bison toasted USAF F-16,F-15 in WVR in Cope India excersises not once but twice so that's make it superior machine!!!!!

Rafael's made F-22 nimble various times

Their difference in real combat and training excersises

Its Hilarious to See Sometimes You are so amatuer to make your points that's makesu looks like silly kid
Really, then although you may not be aware of this but i wonder despite an agreement between the two participating commanders, to the dismay of his RAF counterpart, why did the Indian commander started boasting to the press about shooting down a Tornado, furthermore what was the need for the IAF officer to go on National TV and boldly claim the 12-0 victory which the RAF ridiculed as a cricket score....wonder who was behaving like a silly kid ..... as for PAF, they seldom disclose their participation in any exercise forget about the results.... BTW, try reading more about the Cope incident.....you may get a surprise.

Really, then although you may not be aware of this but i wonder despite an agreement between the two participating commanders, to the dismay of his RAF counterpart, why did the Indian commander started boasting to the press about shooting down a Tornado, furthermore what was the need for the IAF officer to go on National TV and boldly claim the 12-0 victory which the RAF ridiculed as a cricket score....wonder who was behaving like a silly kid ..... as for PAF, they seldom disclose their participation in any exercise forget about the results.... BTW, try reading more about the Cope incident.....you may get a surprise.
Iam. Talking here of Cope Indian
And you boasting some training excersises where some undertrained PAF some how score kill on typhoon

Boosting as superiority of your F-16 which laging spares and support from OEM.wonder what it will do in war ,

Yea, the Arabs weren't good enough in war. The systems were. India has used the same Mig-21s against American fighters of the PAF.

How many hostile aircrafts has it shot down?(The same question you asked about the S-400.)

Yea, the F-35 hasn't scored a kill either. Get the point?
And about migs. Sir the word "flying coffin" ring some bells?
S400 or s300 was never able to stop israeli planes. it's a failed system.
but f 35 have never been detected either by ny hostile power radar. proved that it is doing well,what it is built for.

Back
Top Bottom