What's new

India's acquisition of one S-400 battery will be equal to four US Patriot PAC-3

It's a defensive weapon just don't put it next to border thinking to cover entire pakistan, and have them blown up in your faces.

Keep it as defensive 400 km inside Indian territory, to keep these toys safe from raids. And automated suicide drone strikes.
So S-400's range is 400 km, and you say your suicide drone will travel those 400 kms to suicide kill these systems itself?
You are genuis.

As said, stay on topic and no further derailing of the subject.

Regards,

So S-400's range is 400 km, and you say your suicide drone will travel those 400 kms to suicide kill these systems itself?
You are genuis.
the range of s 400 missile is great i.e. 400km but beyond some limit the accuracy will decrease. Also the 400 km range missile will be bigger in size and hence it's maneuverability will decrease. Also bigger missile will easily be detected by any radar.

the range of s 400 missile is great i.e. 400km but beyond some limit the accuracy will decrease. Also the 400 km range missile will be bigger in size and hence it's maneuverability will decrease. Also bigger missile will easily be detected by any radar.

So it cannot take down stupid drone ? lol

:hitwall:

I think he didn't understand your post :cheers:

sir ji it can target everything thats flies! ur suicide drones wont work.

Example Syria S 300

four S-300 batteries and 144 missiles and has a price tag of $900 million, with deliveries to begin, possibly, by late summer. (One S-300 missile system is estimated by experts to cost some $115 million, plus $1 million or so per missile.)

China ordered two battalions of the S-300PMU in 1991. The $220 million deal covered eight batteries, 32 5P85T TELs and between 256 and 384 5V55U missiles.

The equipment arrived in 1993. In 1994, Beijing ordered two battalions of the S-300PMU-1. The $400 million deal covered eight batteries, 32 5P85SE TELs and 196 48N6E missiles. The equipment arrived in the late 1990s. This deal is thought to be part of the 12 S-300PMU-1 battalions China is believed to have acquired between 1994 and 2001.

In 2002, the People’s Liberation Army Navy ordered the S-300F Rif for its Type 051C destroyers. The $200 million deal covered six revolvers with eight 5V55RM missiles for each of the two ships in the order. In 2003 or 2004, Beijing followed up with an order for four to eight S-300PMU-2 battalions consisting of 16 batteries, 64 5P85SE TELs and 256 48N6E2 missiles, for a total of $980 million.

On April 13, 2015, the head of Rosoboronexport confirmed China had contracted with Russia to procure the S-400 system. It is believed the contract was signed in September 2014 and covered delivery of four battalions.

zu-23anti-aircraft.jpg

Commenting on reports that have recently appeared in Indian media that New Delhi wants to speed up the delivery of Russia's S-400 air defense system

"India and Russia will start final negotiations on the five firing units of the S-400 air defense system next month," the Mumbai-based daily The Economic Times reported on Tuesday.

If the contract is signed within a year, deliveries worth of $5.8 billion could start by 2019-20.

the contract has yet to be signed in next month but new delhi wants to speed up deliveries first?
what kind of contract is that ... bollywood style :o::p:o_O

oh I spotted ... "Contrast" not "Contract"

take it easy guys (indians) it's just light weight kidding yet a point to be considered :raise:

Spyder, Akash, LRSAM, S-400.

Future - DRDO's VLR-SAM, Akash Mark 2, QR SAM

India is going SAM crazy.

India again betrayed Russian initial order was 12 battalion now only 1 battery well good it show Russia is making negotiation bit harder for India may be russia will not sell

Following Israeli footsteps.
I still don't get why India purchased land version of Barak 8 instead of David Sling tho

Not really :disagree::disagree:... Dont even think to compare Republic of India's achievements with that of State of Israel.

Big powers are aware what Indian Military and Indian Scientists are capable of.

Not really :disagree::disagree:... Dont even think to compare Republic of India's achievements with that of State of Israel.

Big powers are aware what Indian Military and Indian Scientists are capable of.
Lol, you underestimate Israel's scientific abilities?

United States of America is well aware about Israel's scientific abilities and even how much problems Israeli's are giving in the region.
What's your connection to the U.S?
What's the connection between what I asked to what u said?
Israeli scientific abilities are recognized world wide , and maybe u're to proud that Israel developed those systems, some with the help of U.S funding , before India, altho a fact.

Back
Top Bottom