What's new

India's aircraft carrier design may have major defects.

China’s Type 003 will be conventional 90,000 tons with EMALS operating J-35 stealth fighters and KJ-600 AWACS.

Type 004 will be nuclear 100,000 tons with EMALS.

There are actually far more Chinese pilots who made a cable-arrested landing than Indian ones. China has two much bigger 65K tons carriers that are at sea far more often than the one operational 44K ton Indian carrier rebuilt entirely in Russia.

A lot of India's so-called experience came from operating Harriers which Thailand also had until that route became a evolutionary deadend.
What’s the source for your info?

INS Vishal will be a 65k ton class Flat Top AC with EMALs, and TEDBF aircraft.

Something which China knows, alrighty.

Shall be be in year 2199 , :argh: :argh:.... First improve your design to something contemporary , upgrade to a Steam assisted Launch then talk about EMALS.... You are not even able to achieve a rubber catapult while U.S is retiring Nimitz class ,,, The truth is only china will catch up within this decade , you guys have no chance .....

Let me know when VIKRANT is Operational .....:argh:

Shall be be in year 2199 , :argh: :argh:.... First improve your design to something contemporary , upgrade to a Steam assisted Launch then talk about EMALS.... You are not even able to achieve a rubber catapult while U.S is retiring Nimitz class ,,, The truth is only china will catch up within this decade , you guys have no chance .....

Let me know when VIKRANT is Operational .....:argh:
First get a ship built which is half of Vikrant’s mass in Pakistan before lecturing others :blah:

Ahh I see that you know some internet buzzwords. Guess what the Brits also launched their brand new AC without EMALS or nuclear propulsion even though they were originally planned. IAC-1 was not even planned to have them. U know why? It takes shit loads of money to put them on a carrier. This was the first indigenous AC built by India and it makes no sense to pour all ur precious $$$ on a multi billion dollar ship (don't put all ur eggs in one basket - hope ur Teachers taught u in kindergarten).
If this the quality of your research in "paid learning" I think I'll give it a pass.

P.S. Stop spamming stupid smilies in a serious discussion(if you are not deliberately trolling that is). Will prevent you from embarrassing urself publicly.

Britain launched it with ski jumps because first Britian is a poor country thats why went against it they stated it clearly too difficult to achieve expensive to operatie, Is INDIA POOR ? Secondly Britian has F35 to compensate for .... What are you gonna fly out of it Flying samosa or the vidic dashtri ??

If smilies were stupid it wont be an option on PDF.... These are like salt on your wounds right now....

Last edited:

INS Vishal will be a 65k ton class Flat Top AC with EMALs, and TEDBF aircraft.

Something which China knows, alrighty.

65K-ton Flat top in the future? China has two STOBARs that size already sailing NOW.

EMALS? Where would India get EMALS? China is building a 90+K ton CATOBAR with electro-magnetic catapult right NOW.

I don't know why any sane person would bright up some imaginary future carrier that India have neither the technology nor the budget for.
Britain launched it with ski jumps because first Britian is a poor country thats why went against it they stated it clearly too difficult to achieve expensive to operatie, Is INDIA POOR ? Secondly Britian has F35 to compensate for .... What are you gonna fly out of it Flying samosa or the vidic dashtri ??

India is definitely poor. It has more hungry people and less toilets than any country in Asia.

First get a ship built which is half of Vikrant’s mass in Pakistan before lecturing others :blah:

:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:Imagine we dont have one yet we know the chaddi size number , when we build one it will be far ahead at least from you guys in that era. Right now we are contend with what we have and believe me our azmat class FACS can even shatter this piece of metal in into pieces at 750 km range.

Jub chaaqo say tarbooz kat raha hay to talwar kyun khareedain :toast_sign:

Last edited:
65K-ton Flat top in the future? China has two STOBARs that size already sailing NOW.

EMALS? Where would India get EMALS? China is building a 90+K ton CATOBAR with electro-magnetic catapult right NOW.

I don't know why any sane person would bright up some imaginary future carrier that India have neither the technology nor the budget for.

India is definitely poor. It has more hungry people and less toilets than any country in Asia.
He’s a mariner, not an armchair expert, EMALS is supposed to be American and budget is not an issue for us.

He’s a mariner, not an armchair expert, EMALS is supposed to be American and budget is not an issue for us.

Mariner of an aircraft carrier??:p: , did he design any carrier ...... This mariner is right now is watching conversation on PDF and trying to save his mates and country from embarrassment on twitter .... He looks like a Bakht sorry to say...

Last edited:
India is literally poorer than Britain in every measure. Unlike a vegetable like you I have no problem accepting that. Having F35B doens't automatically hide the shortcoming of the ship itself. Heck the japs are operating the lightnings from their heli carriers which are not even 20k ton class ships. That speaks of the capability of the F35Bs not the platform they are operating from. If you were not a troll in real life then probably you would have understood.
Thanks by the way in proving urself that you have no idea of ship building. Try to find another "paid learning" course bro because for ship building definitely you are not getting a single student.

Mariner of an aircraft carrier??:p: , did he design any carrier ...... This mariner is right now is watching conversation of PDF and trying to save his mates and country from embarrassment on twitter .... He looks like a Bakht sorry to say...
He knows more than PDF Youthias sorry to say, because he’s an ex-Indian Navy officer.
1636119159222.png

Last edited:
India is literally poorer than Britain in every measure. Unlike a vegetable like you I have no problem accepting that. Having F35B doens't automatically hide the shortcoming of the ship itself. Heck the japs are operating the lightnings from their heli carriers which are not even 20k ton class ships. That speaks of the capability of the F35Bs not the platform they are operating from. If you were not a troll in real life then probably you would have understood.
Thanks by the way in proving urself that you have no idea of ship building. Try to find another "paid learning" course bro because for ship building definitely you are not getting a single student.

Sleep ! Its beyond your comprehension ..... Yes its technology how are you going to compensate ? :argh: with flying samosa or vidic dashtri ?

Budget is most certainly an issue for India. It's called poverty.

Any cursory search for Vishal would tell us that "Vishal" is an Indian fanboys' "we-hope-we-have" with no funding. Talk about this imaginary ship when the keel is laid.

From this thread, Chinese who’ve operated aircraft carriers for less than 10 years surely know more than the Indian Navy who has operated Aircraft Carriers for 50 years.

Any Indians that has capability to learn have left India. So the remains Indians won’t learn jack even if he has 5000 years to learn. So India may be able to build an exact copy of a weapon, but it would be an inferior copy. India should try to build a successful rifles like INSAS before tackling an aircraft carrier. Oops, INSAS is another failure. Never mind, learn how to build a gun first.
Operating aircraft carriers for 50 years, it will take them another 50 years to learn how to properly design and build an aircraft carrier.

I disagree, Indians has no capability in learning. They won’t build a carrier even if they have 5000 years. Any Indian that is above 100 IQ have left India. If they are still in India, they cheated in their IQ test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom