What's new

'India's Daughter Banned?' It Should be Compulsory Viewing

oxford-guilty_2562697b-1-jpg.198995

Any idea is this people had been interviewed ???

Yet Again, Another 300 White British Girls Raped By Muslim Gang For Over 7 Years | Page 4

What these criminals had to do with this thread?

If you are so much concerned (does not look like to me though), please take this issue up with the British government, or are you trying to justify what happens on your side in the guise of these people?

BTW, as per figures released by the National Crime Record Bureau (NCRB), at-least 92 women are raped in India every day i.e. 33,580 per year. I don't think the photos of the guys you have posted above, albeit irrelevant, could beat these figures.

Just saw the documentary , found it good and insightful. it showed the sick mentality that some members have towards woman .
This crime should be stopped everywhere not just in india and pakistan .....this to me is mother of all the crimes ..

What these criminals had to do with this thread?

If you are so much concerned (does not look like to me though), please take this issue up with the British government, or are you trying to justify what happens on your side in the guise of these people?

BTW, as per figures released by the National Crime Record Bureau (NCRB), at-least 92 women are raped in India every day i.e. 33,580 per year. I don't think the photos of the guys you have posted above, albeit irrelevant, could beat these figures.

I don't Find any difference between what @aneesdani posted, and what you replied. You both are same TROLL.

Quote "92 women get raped a day in India", you do realise that we are a nation of 1.3 Billion people right? Considering that 92 is not so bad, it is the equivalent of about 3 rapes occurring every 2 days in a nation such as Australia. I am sure at least a couple of women get raped in Australia every day, but you don't hear the hullabaloo. There are vested interest seeking to malign India.

Quote "92 women get raped a day in India", you do realise that we are a nation of 1.3 Billion people right? Considering that 92 is not so bad, it is the equivalent of about 3 rapes occurring every 2 days in a nation such as Australia. I am sure at least a couple of women get raped in Australia every day, but you don't hear the hullabaloo. There are vested interest seeking to malign India.

the UK ,a small tiny island with a small population of 50 million,has almost as many recorded rapes as India.

I get the thinking behind it, not giving airtime to a psychopath murderer

but I don't support any bans or censorship of any sort and imo the govt made a bad decision banning the documentary.

it seems the interview revels the victims identity and they are going to ban BBC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom