India's GDP crossed $8 trillion.

Wikipedia showing

GDP = $2.5 trillion
PPP = $8.4 trillion

For Oct 2015

??????????????????????????

Viper

You are behaving like a Typical pakistani Trol

100% nailed on guranteed PAKISTANI ORIGIN POSTER.

YOUR HATRED and TROLLING on indian GDP is too obvious.

STOP HIDING behind the stars & stripes

NOT ONE SINGLE WHITE AMERICAN would be talking like you

SHOW YOU TRUE COLOURS be proud to be pakistani DONT BE ASHAMED OR EMBARESSED

Stupid people.

Please recall my earlier posts,where i said that not india but it is Pakistan that will lead south asia in all aspects.Please check out the history of this region and compare Indus valley civilization with anything in india?nothing comparable exist.

Mere numbers doesn't matter.

We cannot give up the importance of history

Stupid people.

Please recall my earlier posts,where i said that not india but it is Pakistan that will lead south asia in all aspects.Please check out the history of this region and compare Indus valley civilization with anything in india?nothing comparable exist.

Yo .... I think this post will go into the "idiotic musings" thread of Indian forum :lol:

Stupid people.

Great Words :enjoy:
But nothing to back it up .

Its a common sense .
If Pakistan grows at 8 % every year just like India . You guys will become Filthy rich , while we will still be around the half way mark . Your per capita GDP can reach the levels of US , while ours will take 100 years or more .

So the IP check doesn't make sense...

It does if its the same guy posting at his home location without VPN.

I'm sure the Aztecs feel the same way brah.

Great Words :enjoy:
But nothing to back it up .

Its a common sense .
If Pakistan grows at 8 % every year just like India . You guys will become Filthy rich , while we will still be around the half way mark . Your per capita GDP can reach the levels of US , while ours will take 100 years or more .

Again,numbers doesn't matter for me.Pakistan ahead of india or india ahead of Pakistan.

I don't even believe in boundries,man made boundries.For me whole south asia is pakistan.For me your a Pakistani because you live on our territory.

Kid,this is the reason i tell you read history.

Yo .... I think this post will go into the "idiotic musings" thread of Indian forum :lol:

I am serious.I know you,your not like the ordinary indians.

Again,numbers doesn't matter for me.Pakistan ahead of india or india ahead of Pakistan.

I don't even believe in boundries,man made boundries.For me whole south asia is pakistan.For me your a Pakistani because you live on our territory.

:cuckoo::drag:

:lol::lol::lol::blah::blah::blah: Empty vessels make noise .

I have no issues with the predictions and optimism you are projecting, But India will lead South Asia !

Because India has more potential in every field.

:lol::lol::lol::blah::blah::blah: Empty vessels make noise .

He means whole south asia is India !

every pagal thinks entire pagalkhana is his property and everybody lives in his territory

Stupid people.

The Guy has got apt department - "R&D" . He is an invaluable asset to this forum and his country.

All Indians are Pakistani? Must be nice Afghan weed that you smoking lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom