What's new

India's GDP crossed $8 trillion.

Now this is real arrogance, saying that only country poorer than the entire continent of Africa, is a superpower. It's not just arrogant, it is cruel.

@Ivan, @Echo_419 ,@gslv mk3 , @Nilgiri @Srinivas What do think is the reason some pdf Chinese members (a TT in this case) to redundantly spread this lies
1. Is it because of poor data interpretation skills?
2. Is it perception of racial superiority over Africans?
3. Inability to come in terms of reality due possible mental agony over some rigid Indophobic beliefs?
:D

For the year 2012 % of Africans living in poverty is :43%

While Poverty in Africa Has Declined, Number of Poor Has Increased

According to latest World Bank estimates, the share of Africans who are poor fell from 56% in 1990 to 43% in 2012.

As per 2011 % of Indians living in poverty is :21%

Poverty & Equity Data | India | The World Bank

Population of India for 2011 - 1.2 billion, Hence people living in poverty 1.2 *(21/100)=250 million (approx)

Population of Africa for 2012 - 1.1 billion, Hence people living in poverty 1.1 *(43/100)=473 million (approx)

World Development Indicators-Google Public Data Explorer

But according to some pdf Chinese math - 473 million < 250 million which will remain an enigma for long.

Last edited:
farhan.

LETS RENAME THE INDIAN OCEAN to the PAKISTAN SEAS

LOL LOL :yahoo:

farhan you fictious world does not exist so please wake up

farhan.

He's a typical example of brainwashing by idealist Pakistanis, who thought that Indian system will breakdown because of the vast diversity. These kind of folks can be explained as 'Bakra umar ke takazey se mar gaya, aur zanab agli Id me qurbani ka khayal le kar baithe hai'.

farhan.

Dear

Indian ocean is not named because of your country india.Infact the whole region is named after the indus river or the civilization of PAKISTAN.

He's a typical example of brainwashing by idealist Pakistanis, who thought that Indian system will breakdown because of the vast diversity. These kind of folks can be explained as 'Bakra umar ke takazey se mar gaya, aur zanab agli Id me qurbani ka khayal le kar baithe hai'.

People like me with vision like Sir JINNAH doesn't want india to disintegrate?why?because a disintegrated india with only hindu majority will have no rival in the world to match on economic or military front.

The muslims and other minority in india were left on purpose,so that india always remain weak internally.

We will become number one PPP empire soon, all thanks to Modiji!

You're joking right? :lol:

It's like the most quoted saying on this forum:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

Now this is real arrogance, saying that only country poorer than the entire continent of Africa, is a superpower. It's not just arrogant, it is cruel.

They were just busy being keyboard warriors, and forgot to read their own newspaper.

Kalam never said we are a Superpower...what he dreamed was that India would become a superpower by 2020. I say nothing wrong in it. At least you will work towards that goal. Everything starts with a dream.

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes

It is one thing that you keyboard warriors calling yourself superpower, but it is entire different thing your President claimed that title. It is freaking EMBARRASSING.

They were just busy being keyboard warriors, and forgot to read their own newspaper.

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - timesofindia-economictimes

It is one thing that you keyboard warriors calling yourself superpower, but it is entire different thing your President claimed that title. It is freaking EMBARRASSING.
from the link posted by you.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

In English there is difference between the words : "are" and "will be", which can identified even by a third grader, but i guess its too difficult for some to comprehend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom