What's new

India's major Deals in 2010 -2012

Reaction score
India's major Deals in 2010 -2012

Defence
MRCA 15 Billion
Russia 16 Billion (Mki,FGFA,Figrates, Submarines, Carrier etc)
Isreal 12 Billion (Electronic warefare, SAM,Phalcon, Drones etc )
USA 10 billion (Leavy lift aircarft, Artillery, missiles,Reco aircraft etc )
France 8 Billion (Submarines, Upgrade suites, Electronic warefare etc)
Germany 4 Billion (Submarines, Tank suite,Electronic warefare etc)
Italy 2 Billion (Fleet Tankers etc)
UK 2 Billion (Training aircraft,Electronic warefare etc)
Brazil 2 billion (Aircraft(Phalcon) and training etc)
Sweden 900 million (Radar, ship suites etc)
Korea (ROK) 600 million (Electronic warefare, radar and Artillery etc)

Nuclear Agreement
France 20 Billion (Fuel and new reactor in Maharastra)
Russia 15 Billion (Fuel and new reactor in Kudankulam)
USA 12 Billion (Fuel and new reactor in Bengal and Rajasthan)
Canada 4 Billion (Fuel and Technology)
Japan 2 Billion (Fuel and safety equipment)
UK 2 Billion (Technology and safety equipment)

Others
Japan 18 Billion Infrastructure and ISRO
China 6 Billion Telecommunication and Radars civil.
Korea 12 Billion Infrastructure

These are some major things available on internet
now can anyone Please share of Pakistan :smokin:

Why should World support Pakistan and not India :azn:

Buddy unnecessary piece of thread i think

By bringing Pakistan into it, you sure make it fire cracker:D

This thread was not needed at all. Especially when it comes from a senior member like you. Everybody knows these things.

This thread was not needed at all. Especially when it comes from a senior member like you. Everybody knows these things.

I need to get it for my project.... Not much info is available on net...
I belive bandwith is paid by Generals in Pakistan

wanted to bust some cracker so pasted this line "Why should World support Pakistan and not India "

Last edited:
ama yaar we have a larger area and coastline to defend....more ppl to feed and more electricity to produce for overall development.....no need to bring pakistan....they will spend acc to their needs which obviously will be less than India's...this is no rocket science..

Unnecssary and also not sourced so the accuracy is suspect.

Besides you completely missed on the Arab and GCC countries.

Indo Arab trade is set to be around $240B per annum by 2012. And remitances from just GCC alone is to be around $40B per annum

These figures are quite disturbing. Looking at the defense budget alone. It's not my place to say this but, there's one war that the Indians are loosing, and that's war on hunger and poverty. Just look at the defense budget, more toys to appease the war mongers.

These figures are quite disturbing. Looking at the defense budget alone. It's not my place to say this but, there's one war that the Indians are loosing, and that's war on hunger and poverty. Just look at the defense budget, more toys to appease the war mongers.

Ever Since Our Defense Budget has been the same....Only thing is Our Economy is growing and even if the Amount of Spending Increases the Percentage remains the same.... Now One Must not be too Arrogant in Calling a Country trying to protect its Boundry War Mongers...

Ever Since Our Defense Budget has been the same....Only thing is Our Economy is growing and even if the Amount of Spending Increases the Percentage remains the same.... Now One Must not be too Arrogant in Calling a Country trying to protect its Boundry War Mongers...

Protecting Boundaries OK. Does that mean achieving that goal by having more tanks and jets than God himself.LOL. How about you win the hearts of your own people, end corruption, etc.., then we will discuss potential near - future wars. And you can impress me with your 6th gen 7th Gen fighters that shoot lasers and what not.

Protecting Boundaries OK. Does that mean achieving that goal by having more tanks and jets than God himself.LOL. How about you win the hearts of your own people, end corruption, etc.., then we will discuss potential near - future wars. And you can impress me with your 6th gen 7th Gen fighters that shoot lasers and what not.

See Let me tell You One thing...

Corruption is a Global Phenomena Not restricted with India Alone...and By Impressing Peoples Heart,You mean Dont spend On Defense Spend Everything Economically and when A War comes Your Buildings and Other Economic Infrastructures Help u???

See You speak as If We are going for Over Kill... We are Just Modernizing our Military ...

See Our defense Budget is just 3% of Our GDP, rest is all Fulfilling the Common Mans Interest

No one is doing anything to impress you.They need not.The fact is India does not spend a lot of money on defence not only relatively and on a standalone basis.

The one's who spend disproportionate amounts are - US, China, Russia.
As far as corruption goes and winning hearts goes, not spending it on defence wont do it for sure.You should instead ask for more spend on social sector which we can do if you can finance the deficit. If you cant. Then please mind your own business.Thanks.

@fullmetaljacket
please do understand india's defence spending per GDP is much lower compared to other nations including us china russia or even pakistan.
it is not even at the recommended level which is 3%.

@fullmetaljacket
and again if u look closely at the data except the defence part is SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT whether its nuclear power or the infrastructure.
and now on please comment after checking the facts

Back
Top Bottom