What's new

India's major Deals in 2010 -2012

Hey Guys

I needed the figure and not Fight among two Platoon officer !!

Can someone share Investment in Defence, Energy and Infrastucture related figure of pakistan :pop:

I'm merely giving my opinions, that's all. I'm sorry if your eyes burn to see someone care a lot more for your own populous than yourself.

Hi Full metal Jacket- , can you advice us on why 45% of people in Fiji live in poverty ? Perhaps you need to volunteer your time for your countries poor instead of spending time here caring about India's poor

45% of people in poverty - Fiji Times Online

"wealth of the nation was not trickling down to the grassroots but was shared among a few" - per that report.

If you would finance more into your socio economics, what would be the outcome? All I'm trying to say is, the more you spend on socio economics the better off you'll be. Sure you can tell me you're working on cultivation, nuclear power plants etc etc.. It's the same bullshit you people have been feeding people for a long time. The "impress me part" was a joke. That's something you won't be doing for a long time. I want to see real progression, instead I still see slums, people starving. I wanted answers, and the members here blinded by patriotism answered, but went off topic. Let the years go by, and I'll see what GDP % has really done for you.

where are you reallyfrom my dear chap? if you are so worried about our poor please come and donate what ever you have to them , But please spare us ur BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom