What's new

India's Naval Massive Modernization Program

If I were you, I wouldn't believe the propaganda on stealth frigates.

Frigates are very large ships. When they move, they leave a wake. This can be seen. Furthermore, large naval vessels have massive engines. They generate a lot of heat and should be easily detectable in infrared.

The wake can only be seen if you are in very close range, not from more than 40kms away in any case................

1. It's under construction.

2. You still have less AESA-equipped destroyers than Japan or South Korea.

That places India in last place among major Asian navies.

Gees you really made a laughing stock out of yourself, burn some more its good for you.

Chinese J20 can kill all Indian Naval easily :

sorry I just tell the truth :wave:
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:
Please keep your expansionist ambitions out of IN modernizing threads............
Your shutting the hell up, would be welcomed by many members........:agree:

1. Chinese satellites or aircraft will detect the ship's wake or infrared signature before India will be aware of Chinese ships. Firstly, China has over 30 military satellites. India has none. Chinese sensor and overall technology are also far superior to India's.

2. Chinese anti-ship, surface-to-surface, or cruise missiles have greater range than Indian missiles. Brahmos is fast but only has 290km range. Some Chinese cruise missiles have 4,000km range.

In conclusion, China has better detection and greater range.

India is also becoming space power and will have su 30MKI equiped with brahmos these killer planes are enough for any chinese misadventure.
I have seen reports that Chinese submarines technology is hugely untested and the ships PLAN manufacture have leaks.

i dont understand his logic that "AESA RADAR" MAKES A WARSHIP COMPLETE AND agies SYSTEM IS THE BESTec etc...there are other factors also dude which makes a warship more lethal,not just its radars..

Dumba$$ comments by some really low IQ Chinese trolls .... ignore them guys.

@ Topic : Good news recently with a dedicated Navy satellite !

Just to lower myself to the fool's level- Aeigis is an option for the P-15B follow up which will be a large number of ships. But applying an arbitrary measure ie AESA and Aegis equipped, as the only measure of a capable Destroyer/navy is so ridiculous and loaded in itself it is a joke.

1. It's under construction.

2. You still have less AESA-equipped destroyers than Japan or South Korea.

That places India in last place among major Asian navies.

I guess but those Asian navies recieved that tech by being America;s allies

Just to lower myself to the fool's level- Aeigis is an option for the P-15B follow up which will be a large number of ships. But applying an arbitrary measure ie AESA and Aegis equipped, as the only measure of a capable Destroyer/navy is so ridiculous and loaded in itself it is a joke.

He has no idea what our Delhi & Kolkata class destroyer can do......

Back
Top Bottom