What's new

India's right-wing leader asks China to end religious repression in Tibet

Go back to post no. 108 on this thread for a reality check.....

fair enough he has some issues``but I red IMF reports not from news but their whole hunderds of pages long full report which convinced me the length they going through to produce just one report`!

OK guys, one question from the high IQ Chinese brigade.

Why are they a compound of Barium, Sodium and Sodium?

They get 10 mins to get it right.

Not one high IQ brigade could even make an attempt! :lol:

So it is a surprise to you? That's why I said it may be a fact.

Btw, I didn't read many posts here, so far I think the most stupid one is this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ernment-bans-television-time-travel-rofl.html

This guy provided a funny link in Chinese to support his claim. Too bad, Indians can not read Chinese.

There are trolls and bashers on both sides , please dont generalize any person/persons because of anyone else. Treat everyone on their own merit.

I saw the link and your posts - the replies to you were because the person felt insulted when you provocatively described them as stupid . My apologies if you were offended by any of the posts .

And your right about the link : Happens when people get carried away in a debate, ....:)

regards and looking forward to hearing more of your views , and discussing in a positive spirit..:)

fair enough he has some issues``but I red IMF reports not from news but their whole hunderds of pages long full report which convinced me the length they going through to produce just one report`!

Thats alright because its true that western sources exaggerate sometimes , which is why I always cross check with as many different sources as possible.

Depends on the reputation of the source to be honest. The Chinese source for the same( people's daily , Xinhua etc ) gave a different set of figures in that particular case( 7% growth in 2010 and 2011 ). Neither the IMF projected figure(9-10 %) , nor the Xinhua source was fully correct , both were estimates . The actual figure was somewhere in between ( 8.5 % in 2010 .UN figures ).

There are trolls and bashers on both sides , please dont generalize any person/persons because of anyone else. Treat everyone on their own merit.

I saw the link and your posts - the replies to you were because the person felt insulted when you provocatively described them as stupid . My apologies if you were offended by any of the posts .

And your right about the link : Happens when people get carried away in a debate, ....:)

regards and looking forward to hearing more of your views , and discussing in a positive spirit..:)

Thank you for your kindness.

darkhero, there are Indians who want to discuss sensibly with the Chinese and I am sure the reverse is true as well.

Some trolls have made it very difficult for any sane dialog to happen. They piss the other country, its people etc. on every chance they get.

It seems they are carrying the day as of now. Sadly.

On any thread about India, they start talking the same crap.

OK guys, one question from the high IQ Chinese brigade.

Why are they a compound of Barium, Sodium and Sodium?

They get 10 mins to get it right.

Because people raised in the west have a tendency to become banana.

What, you thought you were asking a real chemistry question?

Well said !!! Thats all there is to it ....just a number ;)

if it is just a number why you guys spending so much time and effort try to discredit it....relax our indian chaps is it just a number no need to make a big fusss over it.... LOOOOOOL

Doing business doesn't mean they don't hold you in contempt and don't hate you!

Check out what they are saying about you here. Some Chinese members shared it earlier.

Korean Sentry :: View Forum - General Discussion & Gossips

Millions of Chinese are in USA, they don't seem to love it either.

Mr. Finacle, that white man crimes thread at Korean Sentry takes the cake.
Koreans don't hate us in America. Although I have to admit the Korean ultra-nationalism puts both Chinese and Indians to shame.

Mr. Finacle, that white man crimes thread at Korean Sentry takes the cake.
Koreans don't hate us in America. Although I have to admit the Korean ultra-nationalism puts both Chinese and Indians to shame.

May be they have not met you so far! ;)

Don't know about "Korean ultra-nationalism" but some people have put their nation to shame here, at least in my eyes. They have managed to reduce the respect I had for China to an extent.

Back
Top Bottom