What's new

India's right-wing leader asks China to end religious repression in Tibet

The amount of hate against China amongst Tibetans is huge..They just don't know it because of lack of freedom and government controls everything.
Come to Delhi and visit Kingsway Camp,you ll get people from all over the world there but Tibetans reside their in huge numbers...ask them about China and you ll get to know how much Tibetans like China ..

Do you know why only some Chinese need to use this useless shyt? Ever seen any civilized person making these idiotic arguments?

It is because this is all you have. No contribution for a 1000 years despite this large IQ? Even now only aping and copying?

Tell me what is the scientific basis of these numbers? What was the sample size? What is the correlation with people's living standard? Education? Economic conditions? Their upbringing?

Tell me the scientific peers who validated this crap and agreed to it being any sort of scientific study?

Just shows the petty mindedness of some, nothing else.

PS: See the quality of data!

For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations. For example, the authors arrived at a figure of 84 for El Salvador by averaging their calculations of 79 for Guatemala and 88 for Colombia. Including those estimated IQs, the correlation of IQ and GDP is 0.62.

To obtain a figure for South Africa, the authors averaged IQ studies done on different ethnic groups, resulting in a figure of 72. The figures for Colombia, Peru, and Singapore were arrived at in a similar manner.

In some cases, the IQ of a country is estimated by averaging the IQs of countries that are not actually neighbors of the country in question. For example, Kyrgyzstan's IQ is estimated by averaging the IQs of Iran and Turkey, neither of which is close to Kyrgyzstan—China, which is a geographic neighbor, is not counted as such by Lynn and Vanhanen. This is presumably because the ethnic groups of the area speak Iranian and Turkic languages, but do not include Chinese.

To account for the Flynn effect (an increase in IQ scores over time), the authors adjusted the results of older studies upward by a number of points

IQ and wealth of nation's is a discarded book criticized for its methodology by most critics.

Some were astonishingly funny.

One of them is low GDP means low IQ,still the richest nation(GDP) is nowere to be seen in the top 10.
Now among High IQ nation's wealth generated from oil is not counted,what is this,what is the relation between IQ and oil,according to him environment had an affect on IQ.
High per capita means high IQ,still Scandinavia is missing in top 10.

Now take a peculiar example, Qatar,high per capita but oil is there,hence they r low IQ.

At the time of this analysis China was not at even 3rd position,its per capita is considered low even at current time,yet they r at 12th position.

I have been in many forums,this one is not the single one where Chinese patter about their high IQ,and Indian's r not the only one who face the grunt of high Chinese analysis.

One of the basic reason this report had many takers in China is because it emerged from the west,and I had observed a peculiar habbit from Chinese members when 1 showcase any report from west.

Bad about China-who care about this bs stupid western media and their analysis,they r biased.
Good about China-Not all of them r biased,some r credible and reliable.

Good about India-haha fools they r looting u and ur market with this stupid reports.
Bad about India-Haha see this is the reality of super power India.

Now about IMF,PWC and several other agencies.
Positive about India/Negative about China-we consider this reports nothing more than jokers,their r no takers in China.
Negative about India/Positive about China-Now watch this,this is the reality.

Uncle%20Sam%20Wants%20You.jpg

6a00d83451db8d69e2012876836956970c-800wi

600px-scales_even_icon-svg.png

copy.jpg

cat2.jpg

I seriously doubt the claims of Chinese having higher IQ than Indians.

You guys don't know a bit of Economics..I being a science student know more about economics than you grown up Chinese members.

but you dont seem to be able to tell the iq test ranking is from yours beloved western source not chinese claims, gosh you are so clever LOL

but you dont seem to be able to tell the iq test ranking is from yours beloved western source not chinese claims, gosh you are so clever LOL

So you are up to answering the questions I asked you?

The countdown begins now!

This is one particular reason i am amazed,western source is not beloved to China yet they take it.

IQ and wealth of nation's is a discarded book criticized for its methodology by most critics.

Some were astonishingly funny.

One of them is low GDP means low IQ,still the richest nation(GDP) is nowere to be seen in the top 10.
Now among High IQ nation's wealth generated from oil is not counted,what is this,what is the relation between IQ and oil,according to him environment had an affect on IQ.
High per capita means high IQ,still Scandinavia is missing in top 10.

Now take a peculiar example, Qatar,high per capita but oil is there,hence they r low IQ.

At the time of this analysis China was not at even 3rd position,its per capita is considered low even at current time,yet they r at 12th position.

I have been in many forums,this one is not the single one where Chinese patter about their high IQ,and Indian's r not the only one who face the grunt of high Chinese analysis.

One of the basic reason this report had many takers in China is because it emerged from the west,and I had observed a peculiar habbit from Chinese members when 1 showcase any report from west.

Bad about China-who care about this bs stupid western media and their analysis,they r biased.
Good about China-Not all of them r biased,some r credible and reliable.

Good about India-haha fools they r looting u and ur market with this stupid reports.
Bad about India-Haha see this is the reality of super power India.

Now about IMF,PWC and several other agencies.
Positive about India/Negative about China-we consider this reports nothing more than jokers,their r no takers in China.
Negative about India/Positive about China-Now watch this,this is the reality.

excatly applies to indians as well``if anyone says slums and social inequality, indians will start getting irritated and accusing the original posters are bias and having persoanl agenda... whereas when thos IT superpower, high technology powerhouse or india next superpower nonsenses they claim to have 'reliable' source to back those fantasy back``:P

OK guys, one question from the high IQ Chinese brigade.

Why are they a compound of Barium, Sodium and Sodium?

They get 10 mins to get it right.

This is one particular reason i am amazed,western source is not beloved to China yet they take it.

we take the sources from reputable international institutions like world banks or international monetary fund, not some so called garbage reality denial sources that are very popular by indian communities`

we take the sources from reputable international institutions like world banks or international monetary fund, not some so called garbage reality denial sources that are very popular by indian communities`

Go back to post no. 108 on this thread for a reality check.....

Back
Top Bottom