What's new

INS Vikrant, being built by Cochin Shipyard, to be ready by 2018:Pics

Really please help me with my internet knowledge "mister i know everything" how will INDIA reach the mark of 250 billion dollar yearly budget till 2050 with some reliable sources and proofs !!!
If you say so.

Calculate 2.5% of x = 250

And then check on GOOGLE, when the Indian economy cross the x value in which year.

If you say so.

Calculate 2.5% of x = 250

And then check on GOOGLE, when the Indian economy cross the x value in which year.

and you seem to think that INDIAN economy will grow with the same pace as it is growing fro 3.5 decades well sorry to break your dreams bro but the real world doesn't work like that how much can you gain from the cheap labaour motto ??? :P

and you seem to think that INDIAN economy will grow with the same pace as it is growing fro 3.5 decades well sorry to break your dreams bro but the real world doesn't work like that how much can you gain from the cheap labaour motto ??? :P
dont worry about this.

After all the big economic analyst sitting on planet earth, pointing the same thing, I dont take a word from a guy suffering from Indophobia.

dont worry about this.

After all the big economic analyst sitting on planet earth, pointing the same thing, I dont take a word from a guy suffering from Indophobia.

Kindly share your knowledge with me and let me know the names of the people pointing such things so i can expand my pool of knowledge and INDOphobia you guys just hate pakistani's alot don't you just imagine if i was having a japanese flag intead of pakistani than answer my questions....... cuz you have that typical INDIAN mind set that PAK is enemy and inferior than us :/ this is a forum were we disscuss and debate upon things so chill out :)

Kindly share your knowledge with me and let me know the names of the people pointing such things so i can expand my pool of knowledge and INDOphobia you guys just hate pakistani's alot don't you just imagine if i was having a japanese flag intead of pakistani than answer my questions....... cuz you have that typical INDIAN mind set that PAK is enemy and inferior than us :/ this is a forum were we disscuss and debate upon things so chill out :)
Why I tell you? Why you want I spoonfeed you.

Thats why I am saying search on google, learn something. And come here again.

But when you come here again, please talk some sensible things.

Not like "No one creating AC".
Bye Bye.

This Aircraft Carrier will cost us 3.2 Billion $.

This is far too expensive for something that is made in India and is only 40,000 Tons.

UK is building its 65,000 Ton Aircraft Carrier for 4.5 Billion $.

Why I tell you? Why you want I spoonfeed you.

Thats why I am saying search on google, learn something. And come here again.

But when you come here again, please talk some sensible things.

Not like "No one creating AC".
Bye Bye.

i think you should read my post again i said "i read somewhere that no one is making AC's anymore" i never said and never claimed that no one is making AC's GOSH as i said before Typical INDIAN mentallity :hitwall: :crazy:

How much is the AC and its complement of F-35 Costing the UK ?
the two aircraft carrier costs about £6.2bn(about $8bn) yes i know its epensive. They are huge as as well having a dispacement ofv bn over 65000 tonnes (thats over 25000tonnes more than india Vikrant). It will be manned by a crew of almost 700 hundred people, powered by Two Rolls Royce MT30 gas turbines which will provide about two-thirds of the ship’s power and the rest will come from four diesel engines. Noe that the MT30 is based on the engine which powers the Boeing 777 aircraft.:azn:
The 14 F-35Bs which we will procure, with support costs added, will cost about £2.5bn. We might procure more for the second carrier that is under construction as well.:D

i think you should read my post again i said "i read somewhere that no one is making AC's anymore" i never said and never claimed that no one is making AC's GOSH as i said before Typical INDIAN mentallity :hitwall: :crazy:
So you believed? And didnt put effort to check it?

Thats why I am saying you need to google many things.

The Capital-to-Revenue ratio is very different in the three armed forces. While the Indian Navy and the Air Force spend more than half their budgets on capital assets, the Indian Army spends less than 20% on average on capital. Worse still, earlier, the Capital-to-Revenue ratio in army expenses reduced from a 17:83 in the budget estimate to 11:89 in the actual expenditure, implying that higher than expected revenue expenses were eating away at the already sparse capital funding.

The Indian Army’s revenue expenses are increasing rapidly over the past few years. Since the sixth pay commission came into force around 2008-09, both salaries and pensions for army soldiers have become ballooning numbers for the exchequer. As a result, while budget estimates for capital expenses have flattened out, the actual expenditure on capital is actually declining rapidly in the army. What is particularly alarming is that the army’s capital expenditure is decreasing even in nominal terms – and is far worse once inflation is factored in.

And to make things worse - both the army and air force have developed some sort of a "love" for foreign maal - which thankfully the navy hasn't! The reason why though the Navy gets the least from the defence budget - but it modernizes the most of all the wings of the Indian armed forces. :enjoy:

The way the Indian Navy backs homegrown defence projects is indeed commendable - just look at the contrasting approach of the IN and IAF towards the LCA! :)

All your points are right. But my main concern is their love for foreign maal and endless trials of desi weapons.

the two aircraft carrier costs about £6.2bn(about $8bn) yes i know its epensive. They are huge as as well having a dispacement ofv bn over 65000 tonnes (thats over 25000tonnes more than india Vikrant). It will be manned by a crew of almost 700 hundred people, powered by Two Rolls Royce MT30 gas turbines which will provide about two-thirds of the ship’s power and the rest will come from four diesel engines. Noe that the MT30 is based on the engine which powers the Boeing 777 aircraft.:azn:
The 14 F-35Bs which we will procure, with support costs added, will cost about £2.5bn. We might procure more for the second carrier that is under construction as well.:D

£6.2bn is 9.3 Billion $.

I don't think that is expensive for something that is built in the UK.

Finally I think the 14 F-35 ordered seems to be for both AC together. 7 on each AC for now.

Is the MT30 Built in the UK or US ?

Ironically Ton for Ton, British Aircraft Carrier is CHEAPER than the Indian Aircraft Carrier :cheesy:

Ironically Ton for Ton, British Aircraft Carrier is CHEAPER than the Indian Aircraft Carrier :cheesy:
the british have been building and using aircraft carriers for almost a century now and they have the best manpower , know how tech & recources as they are the main pioneers in this field andallwe can do is keep doing the hard work ... who knows some day we might catch up lets hope :cheers:

the british have been building and using aircraft carriers for almost a century now and they have the best manpower , know how tech & recources as they are the main pioneers in this field andallwe can do is keep doing the hard work ... who knows some day we might catch up lets hope :cheers:

You can't be serious.

Average labour cost in India is 4-5 times cheaper than UK. In PPP terms our INR is supposed to be 3 times cheaper than the British pound. Which means raw materials in India should be at least 3 times cheaper than UK.

Explain to me again how and why our shipbuilding is MORE expensive than UK ?

Back
Top Bottom