What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

I missed the video, its deleted now. Can anyone link another source?
You can watch it here.but the quality is not good.you can download the video from link below the video.

Link

And no one buys yours. Your lunatic leadership wants to destroy Israelis, that includes all loyal Israeli Jews, Druze, Muslims etc.

You will fail.
Yet you are repeating the same BS.

so hey ptex if all of us are retarded why are you here on PAK defence forum pal... the way i see it i see alot of american hindu and israelis trying to justify their massacres face it buddy you people do propaganda against iran and thats the truth afterall it will be very good that good ol america wiping out big bad iran from innocent israel huh:no::no:

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

And no one buys yours. Your lunatic leadership wants to destroy Israelis, that includes all loyal Israeli Jews, Druze, Muslims etc.

You will fail.

nice to sum up the world in villian after wiping out someone and you being heroes reminds me of comic books

Video is removed from Youtube... Are there any other links where we can watch. People says this video was very good and funny... I don't want be left out

The Video has been removed because violation of Youtube's policy on shocking and disgusting content :P

so hey ptex if all of us are retarded why are you here on PAK defence forum pal... the way i see it i see alot of american hindu and israelis trying to justify their massacres face it buddy you people do propaganda against iran and thats the truth afterall it will be very good that good ol america wiping out big bad iran from innocent israel huh:no::no:

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

nice to sum up the world in villian after wiping out someone and you being heroes reminds me of comic books
Not all, i`d say 50-50.

You can watch it here.but the quality is not good.you can download the video from link below the video.

Link

Thanks for the link :tup: I have to admit, Jews picturing themselves as victims was funny :woot:

One scene I thought will be different - you saw the man holding hands on the bloody stomach? I thought an alien will pop out, and Israel will blame Iran for Alien Weapons of Mass Destruction :rofl:

Things are not gonna be easy for Israel in they the next couple of years, sucks to be an Israeli to be honest with you.

Thanks for the link :tup: I have to admit, Jews picturing themselves as victims was funny :woot:

One scene I thought will be different - you saw the man holding hands on the bloody stomach? I thought an alien will pop out, and Israel will blame Iran for Alien Weapons of Mass Destruction :rofl:

"ALIEN WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRUCTION"!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Where is our army ? Where is our army ? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Where is our army ?. Hamas kites are all over Israel, we can't stop them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom