What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

You failed to prove this silly claim. Repeating does not make your arguments stronger at all.

Unbelieavable how dumb you are. According to you American passport proves that ones ancestors lived in America for 7000 years? Passport proves nothing.

Unlike Jews. Egyptans were slaves for many thousands of years. They were enslaved by various nations. Starting from Hyksos and ending by Mamlukes. Brits also forsed you to work in slavery conditions to build canal for example. Thousands of Egyptians died to build canal and now Israeli ships sail through it.

You Arabs stole lands of many people. Israel is ours, even your Arab Koran says so. You tried to steal Israel from us, but you miserably failed on and on despite huge numerical superiority. Thats why you hate Israel so much.

0.08% (together with Syrians) is big percent? You are still ashamed to put the list of your killed in that war, because its so huge.

Israel returned Sinai for peace agreement in 1982. Egypt refused to make peace talks with Israel before 1973.

Your army head says that your army miserably failed in 1973. Whats the point to argue here?
I made a claim, it stands correct, unless you prove other wise, prove to me that the Egyptians of now days, are diff. than the Egyptians of 7000 years ago, or just shut up.

I understand that you guys haven't been enslaved for a while, but i really doubt that you understand what slavery means ? Check your histroy bro., slavery doesn't mean occupation. Egypt was occupied before, you guys were enslaved, enslaved by us too, all histroy, religious books mention it. and you stole our gold before you escaped. Also, you guys were never occupied, since you never had a country of your own.

Do the math? Lets do the math, indeed:

By the end of the war, the Israelis had advanced to positions some 101 kilometers from Egypt's capital, Cairo, and occupied 1,600 square kilometers west of the Suez Canal.[141] They had also cut the Cairo-Suez road and encircled the bulk of Egypt's Third Army. The Israelis had also taken many prisoners after Egyptian soldiers, including many officers, began surrending in masses towards the end of the war.[142] The Egyptians held a narrow strip on the east bank of the canal, occupying some 1,200 square kilometers of the Sinai.[143] One source estimated that the Egyptians had 70,000 men, 720 tanks and 994 artillery pieces on the east bank of the canal.[144] However, between 30,000 to 45,000 of them were now encircled by the Israelis.[145][146]
(From Wikipedia)

The Egyptians took control of 1,200 square miles. The Israelis now controlled 1,600 square miles. I wonder - what's bigger? 1,600 or 1,200? I'll leave the thinking for you. Meanwhile, look at the illustration - which clearly shows Israelis held more newly conquered territory than the Egyptians:
Yom_Kippur_War_map-2.png

Just because the war was longer, doesn't mean the war is longest possible. Due to fear from having Cairo occupied and the 3rd Army destroyed, the Egyptians - after being utterly defeated, were forced to sign cease fire.

The rest of your post isn't really worth response to. You are dripping of Arab propaganda.
Where did you get this numbers from ? The Egyptian army controled the whole bank of the 193 KM Suez Canal, 12-15 KM inside Sinai, except for a 5KM gap between the Second and Third army. Your numbers can not be correct. Also, your numbers about the numbers of Egyptian forces on the East bank of the Suez Canal can not be correct. You just claimed that their was no forces between you and Cairo, and now you claim that Egyptians had 70,000 men, 720 tanks and 994 artillery pieces on the east bank of the canal, where is the rest of the army ? They took off ? Eveything you wrote down doesn't even match..... Anyway, i have had enough of talking about this war, not really interested in talking about it anymore, like i told you i am not waiting for a punch of baby killers to teach me my histroy... I know what we achieved, and what we failed to achive, don't really care about what you say.

dude seems to be inspired from Blairwitch project ...lolzz...what a crappy propaganda movie...

I made a claim, it stands correct, unless you prove other wise
No, moron. Your claim is just empty baseless claim unless you prove it. You are not God to take your words as fact. Little modesty.

No, moron. Your claim is just empty baseless claim unless you prove it. You are not God to take your words as fact. Little modesty.
You are claiming the the current Egyptians, are not the ones that enslaved your claimed ancestors, i said no. Your claim is not supported by any scientific, historic facts. Until you prove your claim to me, i won't answer you baby killer.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Indeed, when surround and outnumbered by enemies one have to have huge ambition to survive...
Poor thing, people wants to eat you guys alive!! Just like the video we saw earlier.

You are claiming the the current Egyptians, are not the ones that enslaved your claimed ancestors, i said no. Your claim is not supported by any scientific, historic facts. Until you prove your claim to me, i won't answer you baby killer.
Current Egyptians are mix, just like all other nations.

As for slavery, Egyptians are longest enslaved nation in history. Actually even now Egyptians work in Gulf countries for 100$ a month, which is nothing but modern slavery.

Current Egyptians are mix, just like all other nations.

As for slavery, Egyptians are longest enslaved nation in history. Actually even now Egyptians work in Gulf countries for 100$ a month, which is nothing but modern slavery.
You guys are not mixed, you guys are white trash from Europe, mostly Eastern Europe who occupied Palestine.

As for slavery, Egyptians have never been enslaved, ever! working for limited money is not slavery, but what my ancestors did to your claimed ancestors is slavery. Google what we did to you guys, we did some terrible things, and its very well documented in all religious books.

Again, you need to understand the diff. between slavery, and occupation... Let me explain to you, occupation is what you are doing in Palestine now, just like a thief. Stealing somebodies land, and kicking him out of it. Slavery is what you guys went thru in Egypt, before God sent Mosses to you, but even with Mosses you guys still remained slaves, and stole our gold. Made a Golden Calf with it and claimed it to be your god, i guess slaves will always remain slaves! Even till right now, you guys are slaves of gold, not much diff. than a golden calf actually

i did the math too, using a base of 4 km2 as Hiroshima blast area, getting the radius with basic algebra and scaling up blast radius as the cube root of power measured in kilotons, and assuming 90% of population density in affected area dies.

that's a very basic rough order of magnitude effect, and to be fully accurate there may be more complicated effects resulting from high tonnage, but i think that is OK.

There's actually a nifty nuclear blast effect simulator on the internet for that: HYDESim: High-Yield Detonation Effects Simulator

5 PSI is the minimum overpressure to destroy a regular wooden house, which would, more than likely, indicate a dead resident. Thus 5 PSI is the bench mark I'll be using to denote blast radius.

The Hiroshima blast (at 18 kt) has a radius according to the sim of 1.19 km. The smallest Chinese warhead I included in my calculation (at 350 kt), has a blast radius of 3.19 km. The largest Chinese warhead I included in my calculation (3 mt), has a blast radius of 6.52 km.

A 3 mt warhead on NYC, would destroy every house in a 133 km^2 area. At a density of a little over 10,000 people per km^2, that means that 1.4 million people would of died at the very instance the weapon detonates. Those are the guaranteed dead, the rest will die in the days and weeks later, raising the total dead to an unsurmountable amount.

Though the Chinese stockpile is small, it's enough to FUBAR any country that wants to mess with it, which complies with the Chinese philosophy of minimal nuclear deterrence.

There's actually a nifty nuclear blast effect simulator on the internet for that: HYDESim: High-Yield Detonation Effects Simulator

5 PSI is the minimum overpressure to destroy a regular wooden house, which would, more than likely, indicate a dead resident. Thus 5 PSI is the bench mark I'll be using to denote blast radius.

The Hiroshima blast (at 18 kt) has a radius according to the sim of 1.19 km. The smallest Chinese warhead I included in my calculation (at 350 kt), has a blast radius of 3.19 km. The largest Chinese warhead I included in my calculation (3 mt), has a blast radius of 6.52 km.

A 3 mt warhead on NYC, would destroy every house in a 133 km^2 area. At a density of a little over 10,000 people per km^2, that means that 1.4 million people would of died at the very instance the weapon detonates. Those are the guaranteed dead, the rest will die in the days and weeks later, raising the total dead to an unsurmountable amount.

Though the Chinese stockpile is small, it's enough to FUBAR any country that wants to mess with it, which complies with the Chinese philosophy of minimal nuclear deterrence.

Our current largest warhead in the stockpile is 5mt, and our minimal deterrence policy was dated from 1980s, today's our nuclear policy is the sufficient deterrence, neither maximum deterrence (Cold War USA/USSR) nor minimum deterrence (UK/France).

And you should know that most of the nukes in US inventory are already outdated, so don't be surprised that more than half of these are turning into the deteriorated dirty bombs right now.

Our current largest warhead in the stockpile is 5mt, and our minimal deterrence policy was dated from 1980s, today's our nuclear policy is the sufficient deterrence, neither maximum deterrence (Cold War USA/USSR) nor minimum deterrence (UK/France).

And you should know that most of the nukes in US inventory are already outdated, so don't be surprised that more than half of these are turning into the deteriorated dirty bombs right now.

I didn't know Canada had nuclear weapons :toast_sign:

But yes, I wouldn't know how I glazed over the 4-5 mt variant of the DF-5.

I'm not surprised actually, as the US and Russia are the only two countries to keep huge numbers of nukes in reserve, most of which are probably decaying in the bunker of some Air Force base somewhere out West. But like Russia, we have some 2,000 missiles at the ready at all times.

Back
Top Bottom