What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

I didn't know Canada had nuclear weapons :toast_sign:

But yes, I wouldn't know how I glazed over the 4-5 mt variant of the DF-5.

I'm not surprised actually, as the US and Russia are the only two countries to keep huge numbers of nukes in reserve, most of which are probably decaying in the bunker of some Air Force base somewhere out West. But like Russia, we have some 2,000 missiles at the ready at all times.

336 Trident II and 450 Minuteman 3.

But remember, Minuteman 3 can only carry a single warhead and Trident II can carry maximum 8 W88 warheads with a reduced range to 7500km.

336 Trident II and 450 Minuteman 3.

But remember, Minuteman 3 can only carry a single warhead and Trident II can carry maximum 8 W88 warheads with a reduced range to 7500km.

I should note, I got "warheads" and "missiles" mixed. We have about 2,200 warheads at the ready at any moment. IIRC, the Trident II could carry 12 MIRVs, but was limited to 4 due to some treaties and the Minuteman III can carry 3 MIRVs, with decoys and other counter-measures.

I should note, I got "warheads" and "missiles" mixed. We have about 2,200 warheads at the ready at any moment. IIRC, the Trident II could carry 12 MIRVs, but was limited to 4 due to some treaties and the Minuteman III can carry 3 MIRVs, with decoys and other counter-measures.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

You guys are not mixed, you guys are white trash from Europe, mostly Eastern Europe who occupied Palestine.
First of all some 50% of Israel's Jews are non European origin.
Second of all, average white race member has some 20 points more IQ points than average Arab. So who is trash here? Average European Jew has some 30 IQ points more :lol:

As for slavery, Egyptians have never been enslaved
They were slaves since ancient times till Brits liberated them.

But even after that they were de facto slaves, building Cuez chanel for Brits or roads for Emiratis in slavery conditions.

Again, you need to understand the diff. between slavery, and occupation... Let me explain to you, occupation is what you are doing in Palestine now, just like a thief. Stealing somebodies land, and kicking him out of it.
Stealing means taking someones property in secretive manner. One who takes property by force is robbery not stealing. Dumb ignorant.

Slavery is what you guys went thru in Egypt
Jews came to Egypt as guests. They were betrayed by Egyptians but very fast they liberated themselves. WHile Egyptians remained slaves for thousands years.

They are not white, they are khazars who are racist to even Palestinians Jews.
Its funny how Arabfirtsers call Jews "Khazars" using it as derogatory term. Seems they believe that Turks are some kind of lower people. For your knowledge Arabs were ruled by Turks for thousand years. There is nothing wrong being a Khazar, on contrary.

First of all some 50% of Israel's Jews are non European origin.
Second of all, average white race member has some 20 points more IQ points than average Arab. So who is trash here? Average European Jew has some 30 IQ points more :lol:

They were slaves since ancient times till Brits liberated them.

But even after that they were de facto slaves, building Cuez chanel for Brits or roads for Emiratis in slavery conditions.

Stealing means taking someones property in secretive manner. One who takes property by force is robbery not stealing. Dumb ignorant.

Jews came to Egypt as guests. They were betrayed by Egyptians but very fast they liberated themselves. WHile Egyptians remained slaves for thousands years.

Its funny how Arabfirtsers call Jews "Khazars" using it as derogatory term. Seems they believe that Turks are some kind of lower people. For your knowledge Arabs were ruled by Turks for thousand years. There is nothing wrong being a Khazar, on contrary.
I know i am cool and everything, but you really aren't suppose to talk to your Masters like that, very disrespectful. But it is my fault that i was nice enough to talk to you... From now on, you will get the same treatment you guys got in ancient Egypt by my grand parents, get them women ready for the night boy!! Histroy is just about to repeat itself.

20-30% of israeli's are iranian & it's very Painful :confused:
And 100% of them are animals and criminals. Being and Israeli dominates any histroy, or culture, or knowledge you ever had. Even with being originally Iranian with its great histroy, they turned into animals and criminals once they become Israelis. Just amazing!

The payload of Trident II is 2800kg and the weight of a single W88 warhead is 350kg, so carrying 12 warheads is something else, but not W88.

With a full payload of 2800kg, the range of the Trident II is only 7500km.

BTW, let's stop being off-topic, and carry this subject to anywhere else.

The payload of Trident II is 2800kg and the weight of a single W88 warhead is 350kg, so carrying 12 warheads is something else, but not W88.

With a full payload of 2800kg, the range of the Trident II is only 7500km.

BTW, let's stop being off-topic, and carry this subject to anywhere else.

It could carry 12 warheads, never said which warhead :P

Before we conclude this sub-topic of the topic, I am curious of the source of the Trident II's range with a full payload?

It could carry 12 warheads, never said which warhead :P

Before we conclude this sub-topic of the topic, I am curious of the source of the Trident II's range with a full payload?

I think the Trident II can carry maximum about 12-14 W76 warheads, but maximum only 8 W88 warheads.

>7,400 kilometers (>4,500 miles) with full payload
~11,000 kilometers (~6,800 miles) will reduced payload

United Kingdom Nuclear Forces

Back
Top Bottom