What's new

Iran issues tough warning to Turkey on Syria

So Iran supports people in Egypt, Bahrain, and elsewhere but not Syria? Talk about double standards.
the saudis support Syrians but attack Bahrain
The Americans support Iranian protestors but not Bahrainis
The Iranians support Egyptian and Bahraini protesters but not Syrians

It's called politics.

^^^

That is the problem with these "persians".
all their through process and their politics is based on making a drama, and lies.
They can't stay friends with anyone, and always cheat at the first opportunity.

crybaby.jpg

Maybe this very docile report from the USMA would help

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Vol1Iss4-Art7.pdf

They should know better than me.

And here it is from Israel itself.

Newsflash for history revisionists: Israel lost the 2006 war bigtime. You will only look pathetic if you try to spin it. - Comment - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

If one goes by the accounts of the 2206 'War', then one should not take Iran to be as useless as the Arabs.

Haaretz is a left leaning Newspaper that has a tradition for posting everything that the country does wrong.

I`ll admit the PM was a failure and still is, he got the position because his better had a stroke.

Also, no one suggested Iran to be useless or weak, on the contrary, Iran is the Number 1 enemy of Israel. Has been for decades.

That being said, Israel cannot be defeated, i don`t say this out of arrogance bur rather stating a fact. Israel cannot afford to lose.
That is why i believe Israel is so strong today, it has always had the mentality and knowledge that it was all or nothing.

Haaretz is a left leaning Newspaper that has a tradition for posting everything that the country does wrong.

I`ll admit the PM was a failure and still is, he got the position because his better had a stroke.

Also, no one suggested Iran to be useless or weak, on the contrary, Iran is the Number 1 enemy of Israel. Has been for decades.

That being said, Israel cannot be defeated, i don`t say this out of arrogance bur rather stating a fact. Israel cannot afford to lose.
That is why i believe Israel is so strong today, it has always had the mentality and knowledge that it was all or nothing.

In pure millitary terms, Israel has give five times numerically superior arabs a massive red face.. and war is not the game of hot headed..so conclusion.

1. Strategy is everything
  2. Numerical superiority means crap.

I really do hope the Americans do not intervene, for their own good. The Libya intervention was quite stupid as well... It`s a European problem not an American one.
Honestly, democracy in the Arab world will do zero good when all of the citizen`s mindset is clearly anti-american and groups like the Muslim brotherhood fight against Assad. Replacing one evil with a democratically elected evil or possibly another Islamic tyranny is pointless.

The very reasons we attacked Lybia are infact the same reasons why we help and support Israel so greatly... I would argue the fact that you think it was stupid to attack Lybia... but if you really want to think that no problem.... I just hope others don't think the same within Israel.

The Arab spring was definitely a surprise.... nobody thought these nations would kill there own people to stay in power....

This just shows what kind of people we are dealing with and must be dealth with. EVERY NATION needs help for freedom... much like we did when france helped us for our freedom... much like WW2 for yours.

The very reasons we attacked Lybia are infact the same reasons why we help and support Israel so greatly... I would argue the fact that you think it was stupid to attack Lybia... but if you really want to think that no problem.... I just hope others don't think the same within Israel.

The Arab spring was definitely a surprise.... nobody thought these nations would kill there own people to stay in power....

This just shows what kind of people we are dealing with and must be dealth with. EVERY NATION needs help for freedom... much like we did when france helped us for our freedom... much like WW2 for yours.

if you really wanted to help the people go help the syrians, they need more help than libya.

thats because iran has only one pupet president on earth they don't wanna lose him lolz .bloody bishar bombing its nation .thanks to our dictators they was angels .look at arab dictators man .

sy01_06a.jpg

Hama 1982

r

Hama 2011

So forthe start of Ramadan the Assad family gives Syria a repeat of the Hama massacre.
Irans response to threaten and critisise the one country trying to do some thing to save the innocent.

Everyone must remember saying that "those nations kill their own people to stay in power = these nations are bad" is outrageous.

Every Egyptian hated Mubarak and every Syrian Hate Al-Assad and almost every Libyan Hate Qaddafi. They are sick of those dictators and they want to cleanse them and make a nation those dictators are the ones that are destroying the Arab World not the Arab people who are destroying and now they are rising against those criminals.

Look at Syria Al-Assad is by far the worst there is. They walk into people houses and kill them just to scare them away from a revolution but the brave Syrians will destroy Al-Assad and all the presidents who come after the Arab Spring will know what happened to the ones before them and wisen up.

Everyone must remember saying that "those nations kill their own people to stay in power = these nations are bad" is outrageous.

Every Egyptian hated Mubarak and every Syrian Hate Al-Assad and almost every Libyan Hate Qaddafi. They are sick of those dictators and they want to cleanse them and make a nation those dictators are the ones that are destroying the Arab World not the Arab people who are destroying and now they are rising against those criminals.

Look at Syria Al-Assad is by far the worst there is. They walk into people houses and kill them just to scare them away from a revolution but the brave Syrians will destroy Al-Assad and all the presidents who come after the Arab Spring will know what happened to the ones before them and wisen up.

i hope no asad security guys should shot him in head its more then enough he kis killing more then israel kill them .

It is one thing to champion democracy and liberty and etc but illuzioN, when America is facing one of her greatest economical recessions and was near economic collapse, why did President Obama go to war and waste hundreds of millions of dollars in that operation without congressional consent?

And with regards to Israel, Israel has always been staunchly Pro-American from the beginning and has always stood by America`s side, not to mention that America received in return from Israel during the Cold War and after.
How can you compare Israel to America hating Libya?
As far as i remember, USA was reluctant to join WW2 before pearl harbor.

i am not against any country but Iran need to think before issueing such statement. Turkey stronger then Iran, any attack on Turkey will have Nato responce,

US will reponce fast, Pakistan and GCC will be pro-Turkey. Iran itself makeing enemies around it, why is that?

US will reponce fast, Pakistan and GCC will be pro-Turkey. Iran itself makeing enemies around it, why is that?

Your IQ level must be off the chart
obviously Iran feels that Syria is a much more important strategic asset. Plus, nobody is making enemies. Iran and Turkey have been increasing trade EVERY year. The Israelis killed innocent Turks in the flotilla incident and raided a Turkish ship in international waters and they are still friends.

As I said before, every country is a hypocrite.

it's politics, get used to it.

Your IQ level must be off the chart
obviously Iran feels that Syria is a much more important strategic asset. Plus, nobody is making enemies. Iran and Turkey have been increasing trade EVERY year. The Israelis killed innocent Turks in the flotilla incident and raided a Turkish ship in international waters and they are still friends.

As I said before, every country is a hypocrite.

it's politics, get used to it.

You insulting everyone speaks volumes of your IQ.

Turkey and Israel stopped being friends a long time ago. As secularism dies in Turkey so does this friendship.

Back
Top Bottom