What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lost 100 time more in their terror. When their terror comes to India, you will be the loudest to condemn them and then bring in "Pakistan". What a stupid guy.

why would we support terrorism from any country ? terrorism from any country is condemnable.

Our leaders and Saudi leaders have been bribed by Americans we all know that.

why do Saudi needs bribe from US :lol: are you ok mate.

your leaders ? who are they..can u name them ?

India, Iran look at $25 bn trade by 2015

India and Iran plan to reach USD 25 billion in annual bilateral trade in the next four years, Indian commerce ministry has said.

Heading an 80-member trade delegation to Iran, Joint Secretary of the Indian Commerce Ministry Arvind Mehta has said the current bilateral trade is around USD 15 billion.

The delegation was on a five-day visit to the country to explore commercial opportunities, a Tehran Times report said.

It comprised representatives from the public and private sectors, included President of the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) Rafeeque Ahmed.

India [ Images ] has been examining ways to step up trade with Iran amid problems in settling its oil bills from Iran as a result of the intensifying sanctions by the US and others, aimed at forcing Tehran to abandon its nuclear programme.

India's Commerce Secretary Rahul Khullar had said last month that New Delhi [ Images ] would send a delegation to Iran to "promote our own exports" and investigate business opportunities created by the sanctions.

He had said there were "huge opportunities" to be reaped by India. The two countries hope to settle around 45 per cent of their oil trade in rupees by increasing exports, the report said.

India, Iran look at $25 bn trade by 2015 - Rediff.com Business

everything i said about the photoshop and the Israel arms deal is propaganda for you because actually you don't want look up and find the truth of the most corrupted regime all over the world beacuse you just listen to what khomaini said and published.
these are fact don't get mad

You are the most holy one..Rest all are Zionists and they are busy in planning against ummah..You have the authority to decide who is wrong and who is right.Hardly matters what you say here on internet, matter of the fact is your politicians run towards Zionist country United States and KSA whenever required.I know it is going to hurt your false ego but truth is bitter my dear friend.

No those Al sauds can decide for us all. lol

this the most funniest post i have ever read in my life > didn't i told that you guys have a new version of islam > don't try even to bringing that up> cuz if we weren't there at the time you probably ben worshipping fire till this time.

Actually Zoroastianism is one of the oldest monotheistic religion in the world. That is for a fact. As for your sectarian and hateful assertions about new version of Islam, that is an outright lie and salafi propaganda which is used by terrorists. So there you go. Now we know where you stand clearly.

Dollar speaks lol

So does for India.

everything i said about the photoshop and the Israel arms deal is propaganda for you because actually you don't want look up and find the truth of the most corrupted regime all over the world beacuse you just listen to what khomaini said and published.
these are fact don't get mad

Iran launches satellites so photoshop is out of question and a propaganda as is Israeli arms deal. The only thing you have come up here is to defend Zionists ideas and have proven that you know nothing about technology and are illetrate when it comes to comparative religious studies and world history. You only know hate mongering Saudi regime standard propaganda. Just go up and read your posts, and see that you are alone in this discussion taking a hateful line.

Getting back to topic I think a response of several thousand missile would be an excellent response to any attack. In any event we have heard for the last 33 years Israel Americans Saudis attempting to hurt Iran. They will keep huffing and puffing they dare not touch Iran. That my friends is a fact. So these missiles are unlikely to be fired in anger.

Getting back to topic I think a response of several thousand missile would be an excellent response to any attack. In any event we have heard for the last 33 years Israel Americans Saudis attempting to hurt Iran. They will keep huffing and puffing they dare not touch Iran. That my friends is a fact. So these missiles are unlikely to be fired in anger.

Watch this which is the most important interview with a decorated CIA agent who used to fight with Iranian intelligence during 1980's and 1990's, in which Iran's power is explained and how Iran will take out the entire oil facilities in Persian Gulf if it is attacked shooting up the oil prices and sending the world into economic catastrophe:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a revenge that must take a place one day. what happened in makkah in 1986 won't go away > the UAE islands will come back to whom they belong > the occupied Ahwaz well be freed> the saudi consul who got killed in iran in the mid 80's> the blood must paid back period.

In late 80-es Iran tried to interrupt oil shipping in Gulf. In response US destroyed 2 Iranian platforms and sinked their corvete. Since then Iranian did not repeat such attempts. Only talk.

well if Iranian worshiped fire then Muslims worship a room and jews worship a wall.

by the way that post maybe funny for you but it's complete historical fact
and yes sometimes history seems funny for the people who look at it from
the future

also this post is more funnier than that

this the most funniest post i have ever read in my life > didn't i told that you guys have a new version of islam > don't try even to bringing that up> cuz if we weren't there at the time you probably ben worshipping fire till this time.

it why we Iranian always ignore you.because your brains always stop working since your childhood
.do Christians worship the trees in Christmas?do we worship the stone in Mecca?
when you were worshiping the stone and puting your alive daughters in the grave we Persians were worshiping the GOD the great.
ohh ****.i wasting my time for another arab?

In late 80-es Iran tried to interrupt oil shipping in Gulf. In response US destroyed 2 Iranian platforms and sinked their corvete. Since then Iranian did not repeat such attempts. Only talk.

:what: :lol:

also this post is more funnier than that

:drag: Amigoooooooooooooo ! :lol:

you are the best ... keep trolling

it why we Iranian always ignore you.because your brains always stop working since your childhood
.do Christians worship the trees in Christmas?do we worship the stone in Mecca?
when you were worshiping the stone and puting your alive daughters in the grave we Persians were worshiping the GOD the great.
ohh ****.i wasting my time for another arab?

To you and all Irani friends, well isn't it a bit lack of confidence when you post such a big figure of missiles aimed at a number of targets that you can count on fingers.
Making it simple, if a country like Iran had an atomic weapon.They would have said ,it's 3 or four warheads shot and Isreal is history.

Why one would use the whole stock of missiles if, just a couple of hundred can hit the targets surrounding you precisely.
Two reasons come to mind,

1-To make the news attractive and appealing for everyone,so that it certainly makes the headline and adds to the fear factor.(supposing that the figure of 11,000 is a mere statement.)
or

2-The Irani military regime lacks in confidence over their weapon delivery system.(supposing that the figure is correct and ,it's surely going to happen the way it's stated.)

It's looks like the military minds are thinking to exhaust the Israeli and American defence systems defending the vulnerable targets that are in range of Irani missiles.

Your views about that will be welcomed.:)

And i'm not an Arab ,so you won't be wasting anytime.

there is a revenge that must take a place one day. what happened in makkah in 1986 won't go away > the UAE islands will come back to whom they belong > the occupied Ahwaz well be freed> the saudi consul who got killed in iran in the mid 80's> the blood must paid back period.

yea yea everything belongs to one family lol Al Saud

To you and all Irani friends, well isn't it a bit lack of confidence when you post such a big figure of missiles aimed at a number of targets that you can count on fingers.
Making it simple, if a country like Iran had an atomic weapon.They would have said ,it's 3 or four warheads shot and Isreal is history.

Why one would use the whole stock of missiles if, just a couple of hundred can hit the targets surrounding you precisely.
Two reasons come to mind,

1-To make the news attractive and appealing for everyone,so that it certainly makes the headline and adds to the fear factor.(supposing that the figure of 11,000 is a mere statement.)
or

2-The Irani military regime lacks in confidence over their weapon delivery system.(supposing that the figure is correct and ,it's surely going to happen the way it's stated.)

It's looks like the military minds are thinking to exhaust the Israeli and American defence systems defending the vulnerable targets that are in range of Irani missiles.

Your views about that will be welcomed.:)

And i'm not an Arab ,so you won't be wasting anytime.
sure!
1-imagine that we drop one atomic bomb on zionists and Israel is now history.but next day USA will nuke us with 10 atomic bombs.
2-using atomic bomb is haram.one atomic bomb kills milions of Innocent people(especialy people in jordan,syria,gaza,....).what is their fault?
3- we can destroy israel with out atomic bomb.one Shahab-3b has one ton warhead and his CEP is about 20 metres.
we have 600 shahab-3b.this is enough for them.the only problem is USA and his bases ...
it why we are working on Bavar-373 air defence system...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom