What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

@Arminkh is just trying to educate these brainwashed Turks. They're full of inferiority complex and can't resist coming to this sections and vomiting in the thread with their useless nonsense.
They lack the intellect for us to have a meaningful discussion with them. They're too brainwashed with Erdogan propaganda.

They do not come to this sections to be educated, they come here to alleviate their butt burns.
They reduce the quality of this section just by being here.
It's embarrassing for them because no Iranian even visits their section:lol:
As long as the mods let them continue, they will.

To be honest with you, I dont believe the Turkish members like @Sinan et al are fans of Erdogan.
I do, however, think they have become exact replicas of the mindless bimbos of the Adnan Oktar talking show.

Dumb and brainless as a roost, and just waiting for all the boys to come and f.uck them.
Just warn them that unless they behave, there will be not be any penetration for them. Then you will quickly see them behave and take their rightful place. Incallah Macallah lol

To be honest with you, I dont believe the Turkish members like @Sinan et al are fans of Erdogan.
I do, however, think they have become exact replicas of the mindless bimbos of the Adnan Oktar talking show.

Dumb and brainless as a roost, and just waiting for all the boys to come and f.uck them.
Just warn them that unless they behave, there will be not be any penetration for them. Then you will quickly see them behave and take their rightful place. Incallah Macallah lol

Bro, it lowers our quality to even talk about these people. It does not matter if they support Erodogan, they are still victims of his propaganda. Iranians could not care any less with these people and never visit their section but they're obsessed with us. I suppose we can't blame them for having inferiority complex but the mods should not allow them to continue plaguing this section with their useless presence, The problems is, they lack even the slightest intellect for us to have a discussion with them.

I blame those who feed the Trolls, no one else...
Very well said!

I have told my fellow friends not to engage them at any case.it will only make them feel importance thus they will bark more in our section.

The only way to counter these erdogan whores is to ignore them.from now on I wont even take a look at their chill thread which is actually a place to spread hatred and I wont engage them in any debate .if anyone of them has a mathematic question, I am here to answer.I ask the same from other Iranian fellows.

We dont need to wait for @Serpentine to take action against them.we can do it ourselves.

@The Last of us @ResurgentIran @Arminkh @Daneshmand @rahi2357 @SOHEIL @rmi5

Very well said!

I have told my fellow friends not to engage them at any case.it will only make them feel importance thus they will bark more in our section.

The only way to counter these erdogan whores is to ignore them.from now on I wont even take a look at their chill thread which is actually a place to spread hatred and I wont engage them in any debate .if anyone of them has a mathematic question, I am here to answer.I ask the same from other Iranian fellows.

We dont need to wait for @Serpentine to take action against them.we can do it ourselves.

I will respect your wish and try to ignore them the best I can, and not engage them.
What you and The Last of Us said is very sound and rational advice.

Actually, you are trolling in your own thread by quoeting me with off-topic posts...if you want to go off-topic you can always use our/your chill thread for that..not to mention it is always the Iranian members who does the swearing part.

@ResurgentIran

Those are nothing bro, check this one....particularly check the kitten in red :lol:

I will respect your wish and try to ignore them the best I can, and not engage them.
What you and The Last of Us said is very sound and rational advice.
Thanks dada.just dont say a damn thing to them and let them bark as much as they can.they will eventually get bored and this place will become a troll free section.

And dont be afraid to share your opinion regarding their state.bring up facts and they will only reply with personal attacks and off-topic stuffs about Iran.however at the end outsiders will pick up the right words;)

Those are nothing bro, check this one....particularly check the kitten in red :lol:
Holy chicks!!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

1,200 tons. Which is about the size fo the smallest Type 209.

Above post as so seriously off topic that I'm pondering what to do about them.
Besat may be more than 1200 ton,around 1400~1500 ton.I hope so,
that semi heavy sub will be fitted with cruise missile like sumar,qaher.
Iranian navy need such kind of ship for potential strike capability.

Adnan Otkar was kicked out of Iran for trying to spread Christian similar creationism ideas among school children. The guy is a buffoon.

Very well said!

Aye Aye sir. Loud and clear. RTB.

we 're facing bunch of retards here

some bunch of fools

useless trash comments.

They don't even have the IQ required to have a meaningful discussion with them.

brainwashed bafoons.

brainwashed Turks.

full of inferiority complex

lack the intellect

too brainwashed with Erdogan propaganda.

butt burns.

mindless bimbos

waiting for all the boys to come and f.uck them.

@Serpentine Can you clean the parts of the thread and issue necessary infractions where the fanboys comfort each other by attacking Turks and Turkey, so that maybe we can get some answers to the questions of cabatli, which I'm sure we all wonder:

Latest technology? Which latest technology? Soviets had designed them at a time When colour cameraes have not been invented yet. If I dare to learn details about your "secret weapons", I simply type the name of originals Iran produces and Wiki simply lists more or less Whatever I need. What the members ask is about Iranian participation/portion on those Soviet designed missile dude. For example Which semi conductors you have used on RF? What about datalink ? How you are going to feed TERCOM or DSMAC guidance you mention? What's the generation of IR seeker If available on missiles? Which detector technology You have applied ? Those are not space science technologies World countries are secretly achieving. If you claim They are "latest generation" missile system, It means The missiles Iran shows, is able to perform better than anything World has. This time, You should tell us What makes them differ from original designs you claimed as "copy" ? and What Iran puts on them to make latest generation missiles compared to others ? Otherwise, What you are telling with long sentences, will just be considered as loquacity. Let's tell us Who is "bunch of fools", "bunch of retards" ?

BTW, It is the first time I have seen a detail about Iranian thermals used on tanks. In brochure, I learned that It is being used 2nd generation thermal system. If "the latest technology" you mention are like those periscopes, I remind that World passed 3rd generation thermal systems years ago.

Regards...

Last edited:
Holy chicks!!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

Besat may be more than 1200 ton,around 1400~1500 ton.I hope so,
that semi heavy sub will be fitted with cruise missile like sumar,qaher.
Iranian navy need such kind of ship for potential strike capability.
How many Type 209s (of whatever subtype) do you know that a) fire missiles and b) fire missiles like Sumar. Incidentally, if Sumar (diameter 51.4 cm) has a fixed external engine protruding below, how would it fit in a 533mm or even a 650mm torpedo tube for encapsulated launch....? Oh wait, it won't!

n2846347-4249116.jpg

How many Type 209s (of whatever subtype) do you know that a) fire missiles and b) fire missiles like Sumar. Incidentally, if Sumar (diameter 51.4 cm) has a fixed external engine protruding below, how would it fit in a 533mm or even a 650mm torpedo tube for encapsulated launch....? Oh wait, it won't!

n2846347-4249116.jpg

We have other goodies :

%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%20%D8%AC%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%20%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%AF%DB%8C.jpg

We have other goodies :
Maybe. But how many of those would have a 2500km range?

@Optimus prime

we 're facing bunch of retards here from a specific country that asking details about secret weapons and latest technologies that Iran has been achieved ,stuffs that many countries pays top dollar to acquire them, seriously what they think of Iranians here ? some bunch of fools to give up such details on these weapons ?:crazy: anyway who cares what they say , as I said in other page all these indicate only one thing :their growing fear and they can't do whatever they want .
Well, lets be honest, those details are nothing different from what you would see in discussions of weapons developments in e.g. profesional mlitary journals. If they can do it, why not here?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom