What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

@Optimus prime

we 're facing bunch of retards here from a specific country that asking details about secret weapons and latest technologies that Iran has been achieved ,stuffs that many countries pays top dollar to acquire them, seriously what they think of Iranians here ? some bunch of fools to give up such details on these weapons ?:crazy: anyway who cares what they say , as I said in other page all these indicate only one thing :their growing fear and they can't do whatever they want .

Latest technology? Which latest technology? Soviets had designed them at a time When colour cameraes have not been invented yet. If I dare to learn details about your "secret weapons", I simply type the name of originals Iran produces and Wiki simply lists more or less Whatever I need. What the members ask is about Iranian participation/portion on those Soviet designed missile dude. For example Which semi conductors you have used on RF? What about datalink ? How you are going to feed TERCOM or DSMAC guidance you mention? What's the generation of IR seeker If available on missiles? Which detector technology You have applied ? Those are not space science technologies World countries are secretly achieving. If you claim They are "latest generation" missile system, It means The missiles Iran shows, is able to perform better than anything World has. This time, You should tell us What makes them differ from original designs you claimed as "copy" ? and What Iran puts on them to make latest generation missiles compared to others ? Otherwise, What you are telling with long sentences, will just be considered as loquacity. Let's tell us Who is "bunch of fools", "bunch of retards" ?

BTW, It is the first time I have seen a detail about Iranian thermals used on tanks. In brochure, I learned that It is being used 2nd generation thermal system. If "the latest technology" you mention are like those periscopes, I remind that World passed 3rd generation thermal systems years ago.

Regards...

Last edited:
Can you open up more about it ?
iran military budget is very low..specially army.. paying the salary is all army can do...(and salaries are very low.)
iran has lowest military budget infront of other persian gulf states.

Now, I can't say that I'm familiar with Turkish culture but in either Iranian or Canadian culture the above comment doesn't exactly fit within "complements" or "logical questions" category. Does it in your culture?

We all know what some of you are doing. So please drop that self righteous gesture. (And I don't mean you in particular. I mean Turks)
Mate, see my first post in this thread.
:D

Drones that can fly thousands of miles in supersonic speed..while evading incoming missiles it can shoot enemy aircrafts.... awesome.... One step close to the "Millenium Falcon". :victory1:

Are we going to talk technically on this subject ?? Your IIRGC commanders talk about fantasy and i complemented it....what are you getting edgy for ?

-2-28-.gif
-2-28-.gif
-2-28-.gif

Mate, see my first post in this thread.

Are we going to talk technically on this subject ?? Your IIRGC commanders talk about fantasy and i complemented it....what are you getting edgy for ?
Oh so that's the meaning of complement in Turkish culture? Those comments are more like your own fantasies than that of Iranian commanders.

Anyway, saw you crying wolf and thought I should remind your countrymen and other readers of your famous quote.

Oh so that's the meaning of complement in Turkish culture?
Nope, i didn't made a compliment...i was being sarcastic.
hose comments are more like your own fantasies than that of Iranian commanders.
Here is the original words of the IRGC general...
Iran’s drones will now be equipped with high precision smart missiles travelling at supersonic speed, Fars news agency reported today.

The new drones are capable of destroying different types of aircraft that include fighter jets, drones and helicopters,” Deputy Defense Minister Brigadier General Amir Hatami was quoted as saying by Fars.

Teharan’s new indigenous drones can fly thousands of kilometers and are equipped with precision smart missiles that can capture images and transmit them directly or indirectly to on-ground stations,” Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Brigadier General Hossein Salami said.

Iran has also developed a missile-evading drone called ‘Sarallah’ that escapes thermal and air-to-air missile power in January 2015. It had unveiled a new drone named Sadeq 1 which can fly at supersonic speeds last September.

Iran Unveils Drones With ‘Smart Missiles’

Sweet ain't it. :D

Anyway, saw you crying wolf and thought I should remind your countrymen and other readers of your famous quote.
Suit yourself. :)

Nope, i didn't made a compliment...i was being sarcastic.

Here is the original words of the IRGC general...

Sweet ain't it. :D

Suit yourself. :)
Well body, I seriously don't know what to tell you. You have misunderstood the whole news. Anyway this thread is about Sumar not Drones. If you like to continue this debate take it to the right thread.

I blame those who feed the Trolls, no one else...

@Arminkh is just trying to educate these brainwashed Turks. They're full of inferiority complex and can't resist coming to this sections and vomiting in the thread with their useless nonsense.
They lack the intellect for us to have a meaningful discussion with them. They're too brainwashed with Erdogan propaganda.

They do not come to this sections to be educated, they come here to alleviate their butt burns.
They reduce the quality of this section just by being here.
It's embarrassing for them because no Iranian even visits their section:lol:
As long as the mods let them continue, they will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom