What's new

IRANIAN new fighter jet

Iran is producing fighter engines locally???

Nothing can be manufactured with sayings my friend. Iran hasn't revealed anything strategic (complete product) which is designed by himself until now and I think It is difficult to reveal in next 10-15 years as well because What Iranian industry does is modification and Production/Development project models of existing USA or Soviet toys to achieve some goals/gain experience so Design Engineering capabilities of Iran remains poor standarts(Design engineering is completely different and difficult class than manufacturing. At design engineering, You describe your own limits but At manufacturing, You just serailly produce others limits described at design phase), Let put designing so difficult flying objects like aircrafts which require so complex design softwares/test rooms for correction of aerodynamic to develop something at least 3+ generation fighter aside, This capablity is poor at Iranian land vehicle sector as well.

About subsystem development capabilities of Iran to integrate on own designed aircraft, It is a big question as well..

EW systems
A2A missiles
AESA radar
Complete Avionic system(not LCD screens) standarts are classified in accordance with international standarts
Mission computer
Engine
Optic pods

So difficult job for Iran. Let looking the events with nationalistic glasess/dreams aside, Even Development/integration of a stabilized optic pod system (It wasn't a feza tech) you integrated on your Cobra derivation (modified name Toofan(?)) takes your 5-6 years (Most probably, It uses so low quality band IR detector or don't have any (?) because So less World countries are able to produce those detectors (6-7 countries including Turkey) No need to mention an aircraft design/development which will be on par with the enemies you pointed out. In additions, Noone wants to waste own money to manufacture an aircraft which will be just a manned targeting drones against your enemies' 5th generation fighters...

Nothing can be manufactured with sayings my friend. Iran hasn't revealed anything strategic (complete product) which is designed by himself until now and I think It is difficult to reveal in next 10-15 years as well because What Iranian industry does is modification and Production/Development project models of existing USA or Soviet toys to achieve some goals/gain experience so Design Engineering capabilities of Iran remains poor standarts, Let put designing so difficult flying objects like aircrafts which require so complex design softwares/test rooms for correction of aerodynamic to develop something at least 3+ generation fighter aside, It is poor at land vehicle sector as well.

About subsystem development capabilities of Iran to integrate on own designed aircraft, It is a big question as well..

EW systems
A2A missiles
AESA radar
Complete Avionic system(not LCD screens) standarts are classified in accordance with international standarts
Mission computer
Engine
Optic pods

So difficult job for Iran. Let looking the events with nationalistic glasess/dreams aside, Even Development/integration of a stabilized optic pod system (It wasn't a feza tech) you integrated on your Cobra derivation (modified name Toofan(?)) takes your 5-6 years (Most probably, It uses so low quality band IR detector or don't have any (?) because So less World countries are able to produce those detectors (6-7 countries including Turkey) No need to mention an aircraft design/development which will be on par with the enemies you pointed out. In additions, Noone wants to waste own money to manufacture an aircraft which will be just a manned targeting drones against your enemies' 5th generation fighters...

Dude - I don't know technicalities, for me if it's flying than it's a plane and if it can fire than it's fighter :lol: and nor i am Iranian, I asked that because as far as i know even china is importing the engines from Russia for JFT despite she has huge manufacturing base and is master in reverse engineering. So, If Iran is producing engine than it's really surprise. Anyhow, let's wait for few days as Iranian members are saying that Iran will showcase it.

Dude - I don't know technicalities, for me if it's flying than it's a plane and if it can fire than it's fighter

To be able to fly: Aircraft
To be able to Fire:Fighter
------------------------------- Sum
Fighter Aircraft

With same idea;

ANKA MALE UAV;
-is able to fly: Aircraft
-is able to fire: Fighter
-------------------------------sum

ANKA is a fighter plane ? Have any chance against the F-16 or F-35 like fighter aircrafts I am talking about ? Why there is some classifications between systems If everything flyng and firing are called as fighter aircraft ? Where is the speifications/performance criterias/size/range paratemers/missions profiles ? With this mentality, It isn't important How many times you described your country as aircraft manufacturer, Your "aircrafts" manufactured never go beyond than being targetting drones When It is compared with western systems...

To be able to fly: Aircraft
To be able to Fire:Fighter
------------------------------- Sum
Fighter Aircraft

With same idea;

ANKA MALE UAV;
-is able to fly: Aircraft
-is able to fire: Fighter
-------------------------------sum

ANKA is a fighter plane ? Have any chance against the real fighter aircrafts I am talking about ? Why there is some classifications between systems If everything flyng and firing are called as fighter aircraft ? Where is the speifications/performance criterias/size/range paratemers/missions profiles ? With this mentality, Even If you telling all what you told as aircraft manufacturing capability, Your "aircrafts" manufactured never go beyond targetting drones When It is compared with western systems...

Dear, you became serious. I said "To be able to fly: Aircraft & To be able to Fire:Fighter" to express that i don't know anything about technicalities, so i can't comment on capability of Iranian Jets. If despite of sanctions they are producing some thing which can fly or go into space than it's surely achievement. My mindset has nothing to do with it, I told you i am not Iranian - So, whatever Iranians are producing has nothing to do with me and my country is co-manufacturing fighters, that's enough for me. :)

the only reason I posted this photos is your reactions ...

I have no reaction merely commented on technical design.

We might see AI-222-25F engine imported from Ukraine. Engine development takes time even if Iran is trying reverse engineering a primitive engine.

I am curious what Engine is Iranian F-5 derivative HESA Saeqeh using if these are the Engines taken out of older F-5s which most likely is True.

Dear, you became serious. I said "To be able to fly: Aircraft & To be able to Fire:Fighter" to express that i don't know anything about technicalities, so i can't comment on capability of Iranian Jets. If despite of sanctions they are producing some thing which can fly or go into space than it's surely achievement. My mindset has nothing to do with it, I told you i am not Iranian - So, whatever Iranians are producing has nothing to do with me and my country is co-manufacturing fighters, that's enough for me. :)

Dude, No need to emphasize your race again and again. I am not the one who feed hatred senses for Iranian people(cantrary to some Iranians to have some itching against Turks) or not trying to bash Iranians at every thread they opened. I am just talking about my own truths/analizes to design/develop a fighter jet based on old Iranian achievements and telling some basic terms related with "Fighter Jet" which is accepted as "not atom science". I mean the direction of my analizes doesn't change in accordance with the races of nations. I just give response in paralell with my personnel knowledge related with subject and current statues of Iranian known capabilities. If you ask me, An advanced rivalary industry which will be compatible against Turkish defece industry will be appreciated by me without any doubt so An advanced Iran means new dynamism and enthusiasm for other countries as well.

thank God....now we have a mod and useful discussions are available.so as far as people here have less knowledge of aerospace industries,i will open a thread regarding that as soon as possible.

Its probably a re-configured American F-5.

This plane is 50 years old. :lol:

Its probably a re-configured American F-5.

This plane is 50 years old. :lol:
nope my friend. it wont be.as the commander said it will be sth different to other planes in service.
and the engine will be completely Iranian made.

a new thread is a very good idea... eventually we may get some info about IRIAF's new or upgraded fighters

composites?

Fly-by-wire?

any data link?

any spec for RWR...RWC

and concerning the radar;

operational capabilities of modes I mean air-to-air capabilities and air-to-ground capabilities (any DPS, mapping or SAR modes?)

what is the transmitter output power (for upgraded or indigenous radars)?

GaN transistors?

interval of tracking updates?

any spec about signal processor for instance for any chance is it PSP?

any spec about electronic warfare hardware on them

any RFTF? i.e radar and the electronic warfare hardware can they operate simultaneously ?

what is the MTBF of the radars (upgraded or indigenous) hopfully more than 100 hours...

Back
Top Bottom