What's new

Iran's 1st UAV carrying five micro-aircrafts designed

Iran is designing things and making them public one after another but we dont get to see their UAVs and missile Defence systems??

af9T0.jpg

I have designed a UAV as well.

20,000 lb payload capacity

10,000 mile cruising range

0 f**ks given

Şimşek designed for a similar role like Harpy's. It is not a target drone, we have others for this purpose.

But one thing for sure, you don't know a damn about UAVs.
We use target drones for target practice we don't attach dumb bombs to them and claim we made UCAVs.

Karrar is a target drone, with or without bombs on it. All I'm saying is this

It has no optics, only a day-camera maybe. It has no guidance equipment, it has nothing to do in a war scenario.
Mehmet says Şimşek is not a target drone but Legionnaire says it is a target drone. It does not matter. Target drone is just a name.

Regarding the attack capability:
Attaching a dumb bomb or attaching a Laser guided rocket are both easy. The difficulty is the image processing software that detects the enemy and should not make one single error.
If you want to transfer the images to the central human-based source for target analysis, you will be doomed.

Mehmet says Şimşek is not a target drone but Legionnaire says it is a target drone. It does not matter. Target drone is just a name.

Attaching a dumb bomb or attaching a Laser guided rocket are both easy. The difficulty is the image processing software that detects the enemy and should not make one single error.

lol. Actually Şimşek was a testbed for future researchs. TAI modified it for various missions.
You really know what a target drone stands for? Coz your statements tells that you don't.

When I see a product, I see many problems but a few positive things. I bring up the positive points, no matter it is Turkey or Iran.
A jealous person can say: Your MALE UAV is mostly imported from Israel, the computers come from Israel. You are still testing it. However, it a great achievement and it takes a while to be fully efficient and independent.

nobody gives a **** for your nonsense

enjoy !
moron without an actual answer strikes back lol thanks I'm enjoying
In a real war, soldiers use every things they find in their hands,

It's not about that, it's about finding a role in the doctrine for the weapon. I mean, US cancels thousands of projects every year. Not everything is worth producing. You must have a need for it and it must be a cost-effective solution to fill that need.
Şimşek designed for a similar role like Harpy's. It is not a target drone, we have others for this purpose. .
It's kinda both actually..

and @tyrant military isn't a branch of philosophy man
Regarding the attack capability:
Attaching a dumb bomb or attaching a Laser guided rocket are both easy.

You can attach allright, but then you'll need another plane with flir for the targeting. This isn't feasible.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I see a product, I see many problems but a few positive things. I bring up the positive points, no matter it is Turkey or Iran.
A jealous person can say: Your MALE UAV is mostly imported from Israel, the computers come from Israel. You are still testing it. However, it a great achievement and it takes a while to be fully efficient and independent.

I like The way you think!!!:cheers:

Many people don't know that Iran produces the best, fastest and largest drones in the world, capable of cutting the head of the snake, striking the Zionists and scaring the Great Satan.

Many people don't know that Iran produces the best, fastest and largest drones in the world, capable of cutting the head of the snake, striking the Zionists and scaring the Great Satan.

major lullz, thank you for providing me with laughter today.

No one produces everything %100 home made in globalised world. US also exports some critical stuff like engines.
Anyways, Turkey never claimed its target drones as UCAVs. Iran did.

just in case if you are serious by any chance

TAI TUKOB flight control computer
Picture2-BAKAN.jpg

and TAI stands for Turkish Aerospace Industries

I have seen his very harsh criticizes about Turkish equipments too. Stop accusing everyone who does not impress by this so-called high techologies of Iran which are presented almost every week, as haters. When i pointed out this fact few days ago, bunch of angry dude showed up and started throwing muds to Turkish systems.

I have no problem if you think Iran is nothing, but before accusing Turkey with that, come and check the Turkish systems in our sub-forum.
If he could criticize like an educated person,I had no problem with it.But coming here,spitting nonsense,making fun and showing ignorance totally deserves that.

I have checked Turkish sub forum many times,and I'm aware of what you have,I can too come and make fun of those equipment,it's not the hardest thing in the world.But you know me,I'm not that type of person.Now,how many Turkish members do you want me to name who always come here and start making fun of everything about Iran,trolling,flaming and many other things.Every country has its own capabilities,you shouldn't expect more or less.
Have we ever said me make most advanced drones in the world?or our UAVs are the best?

This guy doesn't know what a target drone is and Turkey is producing them too.
We are in very beginning way of making drones.So it's really stupid of these people coming here with no aim except trolling.
Do we make fun of you because you can't make ballistic missiles or SLVs?
Iran unveiled this target drone in 2009 and started mass production in 2010,before Turkey if I'm not wrong.
Besides,it was not even mentioned in thread.

u mean the flying carpets?

If he could criticize like an educated person,I had no problem with it.But coming here,spitting nonsense,making fun and showing ignorance totally deserves that.

I have checked Turkish sub forum many times,and I'm aware of what you have,I can too come and make fun of those equipment,it's not the hardest thing in the world.But you know me,I'm not that type of person.Now,how many Turkish members do you want me to name who always come here and start making fun of everything about Iran,trolling,flaming and many other things.Every country has its own capabilities,you shouldn't expect more or less.
Have we ever said me make most advanced drones in the world?or our UAVs are the best?

This guy doesn't know what a target drone is and Turkey is producing them too.
We are in very beginning way of making drones.So it's really stupid of these people coming here with no aim except trolling.
Do we make fun of you because you can't make ballistic missiles or SLVs?
Iran unveiled this target drone in 2009 and started mass production in 2010,before Turkey if I'm not wrong.
Besides,it was not even mentioned in thread.

It's all i want to say. we can be trolls in The turkey section as you guys are doing here,do you think it's hard we beginning to say same things as you said here? for example about anka? you guys provoked us several times before but we didn't answer you. please stop trolling.

Back
Top Bottom