What's new

Iran’s ‘Fake’ Stealth Fighter Is Reportedly in Production

Iran is capable to make engineering marvels....but in this case i think it is not what had been said.
This model know way looks like some stealth plane.
If by any chance it becomes a reality then hats off to the iranians.

Well his tone is a bit more conciliatory than that of 2013:

Manned or unmanned, the version of the F-313 we’ve seen so far hardly seems flightworthy. However, Iranian engineers have surprised us before.

He know it is coming so he is gradually changing his tone to save face.
"However, Iranian engineers have surprised us before.":unsure:
I just love the tacked on grudging admission,I`m sure it wasnt easy for him it admit:nono:

I remain a skeptic, but open minded. Indeed, it could very well be a relatively high tech drone, which Iran does have a lot of experience producing.

Laughing stock of the region is you. There are several domains Iranians, let alone Pakistan arent even come close to India. Ask the Japanese, they love selling you 70cc, 90s era over priced crap, because they know your industry sucks.

Super-Power-Motorcycle-New-Model-2015-70cc-Price-in-Pakistan.png
Its sexy !! pak guys do look hero doing stunts on super bike

I remain a skeptic, but open minded. Indeed, it could very well be a relatively high tech drone, which Iran does have a lot of experience producing.
Its no way drone, There is pilot cockpit. But issue is how can they reach 5th gen without any develop product in 3rd oand 4th gen. China made base in 3 gen then 4th now 5th similarly India is currently working on 4th gen.
Big loopholes each fighter is designed according with engine supose to be mated here its blank.

Also quality of work on model looking extremely poor.
But yes its looks :tup:

Its will end up like Saegheh and other projects ... just an entry in those useless administrators resume ... wast of time and money ...

Its no way drone, There is pilot cockpit. But issue is how can they reach 5th gen without any develop product in 3rd oand 4th gen. China made base in 3 gen then 4th now 5th similarly India is currently working on 4th gen.
Big loopholes each fighter is designed according with engine supose to be mated here its blank.

Also quality of work on model looking extremely poor.
But yes its looks :tup:

This really hits the nail on the head.

This Qaher 313 is still a really confusing subject to me. At one point I thought that it was a real project but the idiots who put the mock up together ruined any credibility the project had with a really shoddy looking paper and glue prop that look just plain weird.

Logically one has to look at the money, Iran barely spends money on its national defense so where is the Qaher getting its funding from? Maybe Iran does truly have a clandestine jet fighter program but I just can't buy into that.

Irans missile tech and production is world class there's no doubt about that but fighter jets? Especially stealth fighter jets that are VERY difficult to design let alone produce on an mass production scale.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist or it isn't gonna happen but, for Iran to have a bonified jet program given their current budget then other programs wold have to be halted and all resources redirected into the jet program, or simply just increase the defense budget by a factor of 3 or 4.

I think we need a good break down of what we know VS what we speculate VS what we know Iran just can't do presently.

Personally though, I hope it's real but if it's some sort of half asset Saegheh fighter that used for propoganda purposes, then man will I be disappointed.

منم بعضی‌ وقتا همین جوری میشم اما بعدش یاده اون گند پلاستیکی که احمدی‌نژاد زایید میاد
Ahmadi nejad is in our heart ... at least he was able to define a project and try to do something , what about those so called "Professional Managers" ... what they managed to do in past 4 years !? just increasing their wealth and legitimate their action through making new laws !?

Ahmadi nejad is in our heart

In your heart and his supporters.

I don't want to make this thread an Ahmadinejad thread, but in relation to the Q-313, it was really a disaster.

Last edited:
Ahmadi nejad is in our heart ... at least he was able to define a project and try to do something , what about those so called "Professional Managers" ... what they managed to do in past 4 years !? just increasing their wealth and legitimate their action through making new laws !?

just as an example

photo_2017_03_09_12_42_07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom