What's new

Iran's Satellite Program and Developments

Congratulations Iran!

Genuinely speaking if I'd like to see any country apart from my own countries doing well on world stage it would have to be Iran and I'm sure so many Indians feel the same way. US is screwing with Iran for no reason. :/

Congrats on this success.......But the road doesn't end here, they still have to make nukes ASAP to make Iran's defense, impervious to any misadventure by the United Sh!ts of Amairikka.

Picture of the satellite:
novin_2.jpg

Congrats again. thanks for the pic :D.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/Beackford/T-AKE/Ken-0366.jpg[/QUOTE]

Israeli propaganda. Get a life. A country that can design and build a satellite launcher can also build a camera. Iran is not Israel that has to get US aid to survive and all of its technology given by US and funded by US tax payers.

Israeli propaganda. Get a life. A country that can design and build a satellite launcher can also build a camera. Iran is not Israel that has to get US aid to survive and all of its technology given by US and funded by US tax payers.

Apparently it cant! :) Turkey who is way ahead of Iran technologically cant produce space camera and bought one from Italy

:lol: Illan Ramon International Space conference is well respected conference, but whatever make your delusion cozy :D

very good the road to big accomplishments starts from small steps someday you too will launch world class satellites.

Apparently it cant! :) Turkey who is way ahead of Iran technologically cant produce space camera and bought one from Italy

:lol: Illan Ramon International Space conference is well respected conference, but whatever make your delusion cozy :D

Oh, so Turkey launches satellites into space? I did not know that. By the way how is American going? Are they giving you enough Bulldozers since Israel can not build them itself:

caterpilarman.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom