What's new

Is BJP losing?

The whole point of Partition was that we didnt want to live with hindus

Kashmir as a Muslim majority state was no different

Jinnah was clear
The hindus had the burden of 1000 years of muslim domination on their back, he was adamant the hindus could not be trusted to preserve a secular and equal india
The threat he felt was that hindus would not only oppose any celebration of muslim identity but also seek to persecute the most vulnerable for the humiliation of hindus over centuries

HE WAS RIGHT!!!!!

What is happening today is a fruition of Jinnahs message:pakistan:

The Kashmiris understand this and want out of a indian union full of hindus it should have happened in 1947

As a Pakistani I am free to hate indians and hindus I see you as little more then garbage

India has hundreds of millions if minorities including 200 million indian muslims
We have long argued with indian muslims to show them why hindus were not to be trusted
A few agreed
The Majority were unable to see the threat
A minority denied and called india their nation

Because india had the illusion of secularism and equality

But the hindutva wave is changing all that and creating the threat and basis FOR A SECOND PARTITION OF INDIA

Today those minorities are seeing the wave and understanding our message clearer then ever

Kashmiris wholesale loath india

Congress dosent help us
Modi helps us
Yogi helps us
Every Bakht mouthing off helps us
:pakistan:
Get help

Sources: BJP's exit poll

U.P.; 61-75
Bihar; 17
Jharkhand; 6
Bengal; 13-23
Maharashtra; 22
M.P.; 24
Chattisgadh; 6
Rajasthan; 24
Gujarat; 24
Haryana; 9
Punjab; 3
Uttarakhand ; 5
J&k; 2
Himachal Preadesh; 4
Del; 7
North East ; 17
Karnatak; 20
Orissa; 8-13
Andhra Pradesh; 2
Tamil Nadu; 2
Kerala; 1
Goa; 2

Total= 279-308

Some of the news outlets are spreading the news that BJP has performed badly until now and may lose 100 seats this time around...these reports suggest congress may form govt this time with regional parties...although BJP may emerge as a single largest party,it will not form govt...I am worried...Indians havr become so used to freebies and loan waivers...Modi didnt come up with such populist schemes...Do you think it has hurt him in elections?

Bjp will get around 220...

They (leftard lutyens MSM) just trying to get a turnout depression in last phase because its gone super badly for their end so far.

You can check the betting averages where people actually use real ground data at hand and put actual money on it. Most centre around BJP at 250. So NDA should be fine. Exit polls starting may 19th should give more info on it...and of course gotta wait for final tallying on 23rd.

I mean jeesh prannoy roy can't even speak actual proper hindi at any length (if you looked yet again at his ground interviews lol - and the chastising he got from regular folks on the ground when he starts crying at them for being some A B C minority but daring to vote BJP....the moron literally can't say past 5 words without using angreezi or some faggy elite word...just the vibe is so strange)....he's what the problem is with MSM elites in a nutshell.

Although I tried a lot to keep the leash tight... but... the horses want to unleash...

what I have seen...

Delhi - Kejri and Rahul to gayo... Sheila Dixit could win but slim chance...

Rajasthan - Mr. Sachin Pilot want to ensure that Mr. Gahlot and Rahul baba pay the price of backstabbing him... I would not be amazed if A CLEAN SWEEP is repeated...

MP - Kamalnath will pay dearly for two reasons... 1. Backstabbing the Farmers on loan waiver... 2. Mr. Sindhiya want REVENGE... MAX TO MAX 2 seats for congress in MP

Haryana - BJP is in a BIG mess... Modi is their ONLY HOPE... I have not seen a single person voting for BJP... everyone was voting for MODI or else...

UP - I predict 35/40 seats for BJP with ease... and post that win or lose will be of very slim margins... so, figures crossed...

Uttarakhand and Himachal are voting for BJP and Modi... I have faced only two congress supporters in these states and both of them were congress party workers...

Bihar - don't know ground situation... but whenever I meet a Bihari in Delhi, MP, Rajasthan or UP... they say that JDU+BJP+LJP are VERYYYY STRONG... and 35+ seats...

In Maharashtra too... same as Bihar...

So... the bottomline is that NDA will form the government under MODI and... opposition will cry EVM EVM EVM after 23rd...

Sources: BJP's exit poll

U.P.; 61-75
Bihar; 17
Jharkhand; 6
Bengal; 13-23
Maharashtra; 22
M.P.; 24
Chattisgadh; 6
Rajasthan; 24
Gujarat; 24
Haryana; 9
Punjab; 3
Uttarakhand ; 5
J&k; 2
Himachal Preadesh; 4
Del; 7
North East ; 17
Karnatak; 20
Orissa; 8-13
Andhra Pradesh; 2
Tamil Nadu; 2
Kerala; 1
Goa; 2

Total= 279-308

BJP will score around 260+... if upto 40 seats are won in UP...

Current NDA will easily reach 340+... positive vibes are coming from YSR Congress and Naveen Babu...

Partition was of British ruled India, the princely states were declared Independent.

The earlier Kashmir govt. representing the people of kashmir, chose India to fight off pakistani invasion. Once the treaty of accession was signed between the union of India and kashmir, it can only be undone by the collective will of the Union of India. Not by kashmiri will alone.

So if kashmiri's look at India through the narrow prism of religious fanaticism , then we are be obliged to help them broaden their vision and mind. And that is what we will do. One way or the other.

Wrong

There was no representative government of Kashmir

The Kashmiris hated hindus like the rest of us and didnt want to live anywhere near hindus or part of a hindu india

They resented a unrepresentative hindus raja forcing them as a muslim majority state into a hindu india

Its that simple, Kashmir is a muslim majority state and its will should have been respected to end decades of needless turmoil

As india turns more hindutva its impossible for Kashmir to remain part of this increasingly unsecular extremist hindu country

You are free to hate me. I does not bother me one bit. I doubt any Indian is bothered by your impotent hate.

You are also free to spin your own fantasy of a new partition. Its funny and pathetic, but its your life.

Of course I hate you, its the freedom of Pakistan
I dont have to care about cows, monkey gods or any other nonsense thats the point

Partition is a fact that you will force upon the indian public if india becomes more extremist hindutva

Modi will be back with even a bigger mandate. Don't be surprised if BJP alone crosses 300.

UP, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, HP, Uttarakhand, Assam all clean sweep.

Sukhoi bhejenge election ke baad, brace yourself up...

kuch NAHI hoga election results k baad... talks are going on to ensure that all the games are over in Kashmir... keep what you HAVE and we will manage ours...

International PLAYERS will TRY to derail the process... so let's see how it unfolds...

BJP along with allies will get around 178 seats.
Congress will come to power with close to 250 seats and hopefully ban RSS BJP forever.

BJPs Brahmanism has hurt it.

Get ready to SCREAM... and SCREAM IT LOUD...

EVM
EVM
EVM
EVM
EVM

elections say pehlay vala jo sukhoi bhaija tha uskay maray pilots to pehlay dikha do! :lol:

Ask your DG ISPR AND IK... second pilot was in hospital... getting treatment... mar Gaya Kya w/o... as other STATELESS ACTORS...

Wrong

There was no representative government of Kashmir

The Kashmiris hated hindus like the rest of us and didnt want to live anywhere near hindus or part of a hindu india

They resented a unrepresentative hindus raja forcing them as a muslim majority state into a hindu india

Its that simple, Kashmir is a muslim majority state and its will should have been respected to end decades of needless turmoil

As india turns more hindutva its impossible for Kashmir to remain part of this increasingly unsecular extremist hindu country

Govt. that represent kashmir is not the same as representative govt.

The legal requirement for signing a treaty is that it must be by a head of state who represents that nation / state i.e. Kashmir.

Its not as if they king took the people's opinion before he became part of the british Empire.

Meanwhile you are free to fantasize that kashmir cannot remain part of India. Not my problem.

Of course I hate you, its the freedom of Pakistan
I dont have to care about cows, monkey gods or any other nonsense thats the point

Partition is a fact that you will force upon the indian public if india becomes more extremist hindutva

Again, like I said, you are free to hate me.

Let me worry about India, you need to worry more about "naya pakistan".

Today, Chief minister punjab Usman Buzdar drove his Range Rover while 35 commandos ran on both sides of the road to give security, 11 protocol cars followed, 1 helicopter in the air, 2 ambulances and 1 Firebrigade engine.

Is this the naya paksitan IK promised you ? lol.

Modi will be back with even a bigger mandate. Don't be surprised if BJP alone crosses 300.

UP, Bihar, MP, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, HP, Uttarakhand, Assam all clean sweep.

I'm sure about 260 for BJP... over that everything is a BIG BONUS...

BJP will score around 260+... if upto 40 seats are won in UP...

Current NDA will easily reach 340+... positive vibes are coming from YSR Congress and Naveen Babu...

My number are from BJP party's exit polls.

Bro, india has already been disintegrated throughout the centuries.

How much more you want the poor sh*thole to disintegrate? :lol: It'll just become more dysfunctional, with more social friction under Modi II. That should be enough for us.

india will remain a weak, irrelevant state.....and it'll be put back to its place if it tries to go beyond its place (We all saw what we did to that poor sh*thole on 27th Feb :enjoy:)

No, but our well wishes are with Modi. He has literally been the best PM for Pakistan so far

Even our army generals on TV joke about "Modi Sarkar Zindabad" (after we humiliated india militarily due to Modi's "cloud will safe jets" philosophy) :lol:

We would even give our cow's urine for Modi's (and other hindus') long health

We want at least the following disintegration, minimum.
1- Kashmir is freed and joined Pakistan.
2- Khalistan is free and independent country, working as buffer between Pakistan and India. Having full military pact with Pakistan that if it is attack by India, Pakistan will defend it, with their military.
3- The eastern 7 states are free and independent small states.
4- The South of India rebel and form separate smaller states, or a union of the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Probably including Telangana.
5- Sikkim is an independent state or join Nepal or China.
6- The small corridor to link the Western India and the Eastern states becomes part of Bangladesh so India has absolutely no access and no connection to the eastern states, leaving them at peace.
7- The Western Bengal is merged with Bangladesh, creating one Bangladesh, i.e. country for the Bengalis.
8- Arunachal Pardesh is taken over by China and with negotiation with China Pakistan takes over Himachal Pardesh, so it has access to the north of "Khalistan" and India have no way to attack either Kashmir or Khalistan from the territory.

I think the above disintegration would suffice for time being. Future could be bright and India becomes what it always had been non-existing, only small states. The states in the past were Princely states, now they can be democratic states.

We want at least the following disintegration, minimum.
1- Kashmir is freed and joined Pakistan.
2- Khalistan is free and independent country, working as buffer between Pakistan and India. Having full military pact with Pakistan that if it is attack by India, Pakistan will defend it, with their military.
3- The eastern 7 states are free and independent small states.
4- The South of India rebel and form separate smaller states, or a union of the states of Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Probably including Telangana.
5- Sikkim is an independent state or join Nepal or China.
6- The small corridor to link the Western India and the Eastern states becomes part of Bangladesh so India has absolutely no access and no connection to the eastern states, leaving them at peace.
7- The Western Bengal is merged with Bangladesh, creating one Bangladesh, i.e. country for the Bengalis.
8- Arunachal Pardesh is taken over by China and with negotiation with China Pakistan takes over Himachal Pardesh, so it has access to the north of "Khalistan" and India have no way to attack either Kashmir or Khalistan from the territory.

I think the above disintegration would suffice for time being. Future could be bright and India becomes what it always had been non-existing, only small states. The states in the past were Princely states, now they can be democratic states.
I have a better proposition:
Pakistani Punjab for the Khalistanis
Carve Balochistan out as a seperate country for the ethnic Baloch
Sindhudesh for the Sindhis
And let our Afghan brothers decide what to do with Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa
Of course, Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan to be merged with the INDIAN state of Jammu and Kashmir.

See, two can play the game.

Govt. that represent kashmir is not the same as representative govt.

The legal requirement for signing a treaty is that it must be by a head of state who represents that nation / state i.e. Kashmir.

Its not as if they king took the people's opinion before he became part of the british Empire.

Meanwhile you are free to fantasize that kashmir cannot remain part of India. Not my problem.

These were not normal circumstances

This was partition, the separating of peoples

Indias greed and stupidity in forcing a Muslim majority state into a union with hindu india against the will of the people has created decades of instability and hostility

This is our business

As india goes more and more hindutva so the threat to Kashmiris increase

Indian muslims however are indian
They are born in india
Work in india
Live in india
Pay taxes in india

They have a right to their portion of india

If india is secular they have a place but a hindutva india is a threat
To defend themselves a second partition of india may be necessary

Back
Top Bottom