What's new

Is Kashmir a part of India ?

You wont be able to convince any pakistani with this, We dont share 2500 year history with any tamil, bengali or rajhastani

Hi i am quite bad in history, but just want to know what actually the "we" represents here in ur post.. Is it punjabis, or sindhis or pathans or balochis or Seraikis or Muhajirs.or any others or all together combined??

He met alexander in taxilla, he was crowned king in Taxilla, he invaded ganga valley with the persion soldiers of alexanders empire, i have given the references

Yes and Chankya actually was an Arabic camel rider. I heard it from one of friends. You don't believe it, I give a damn! :lol:

The only reason you have been holding Kashmir for years is because American wants you to hold Kashmir, Bharat has been a puppet of USA ever its creation, USA gave weapons to Bharat after it got thrashed by China, US imposed sanction on pakistan during 65 war so pakistan would be beaten easily by the soviets supplied weapons to Bharat. American didn't come to help in East Pakistan when they promised they would. Americans lifted all sanctions after bharat tested its nuclear weapon but for pakistan it wasn't until pakistan helped them invade Afghanistan. Americans only helps pakistan when they need us but they have been helping bharat directly or indirectly ever since its creation.

And i dont have to tell you about the muslim power your history is available all over internet, 1000 year muslim rule is still evident in Bharat in the form Taj MAhal, Red Fort and Fatehpur SIkri. In the past 1000 year history you have defeated muslim only once and that through deceit, doesn't mean you will also succeed this time.
Mark my words history will repeat itself, the green flags will flutter over the Red Fort, Soon!!!!!

seems like a fresher from pakistanidefeceforum.........
1000 yr of muslim rule have been debunked..

india puppet of US - actually the puppet is :pakistan:

Yes dude you're central asian and Semitic and and Persian simultaneously. Now stop name calling nobody claiming you be our kinsmen.

*if only i could have shown him his equally if not more racist counterparts in our Bong community!*

If i am wrong then tell me what does a punjabi from lahore has common with a person from Kanyakumari tamil nadu

If i am wrong then tell me what does a punjabi from lahore has common with a person from Kanyakumari tamil nadu

Ask Tamils. During my stay in Chennai I learned the fact that you don't compare Tamils with North Indians if you want all your body parts remain intact.

You lot are really pumped up with some kinda false ego(probably based on skin colour). I mean why would someone from Chennai want to be compared with a Lahori?

The same can be said to all the states of India.. a person from kanyakumari has nothing to do with a bengali or a marathi or a inidan punjabi or a bihari or whatever.

Hi i am quite bad in history, but just want to know what actually the "we" represents here in ur post.. Is it punjabis, or sindhis or pathans or balochis or Seraikis or Muhajirs.or any others or all together combined??

pakistani people

Ask Tamils. During my stay in Chennai I learned the fact that you don't compare Tamils with North Indians if you want all your body parts remain intact.

You lot are really pumped up with some kinda false ego(probably based on skin colour). I mean why would someone from Chennai want to be compared with a Lahori?

So you want to prove all pakistanis are actually bharti and all south asian are same people

Yes dude you're central asian and Semitic and and Persian simultaneously. Now stop name calling nobody claiming you be our kinsmen.

Yeah, I don't understand this obsession with Central Asia. Wasn't that the place the armies of Genghis Khan lay completely bare and where a disproportionately large number of people have been found to bear his gene. Guess they really like to identify themselves with the nomads of Mongolia who pretty much destroyed the existing Islamic Kingdoms and slaughtered the populations of whole cities. Stockholm syndrome anyone?

So you want to prove all pakistanis are actually bharti and all south asian are same people

There is no genetically disparity between Pakistanis and Indians except few Persian groups(Pashtun, Baluch and Parsi). There is however linguistic and cultural difference.

!!craft!! said:
well were they not before partition?

Of course not! They are the inheritors of the Indus valley civilization ( it was populated by Ancient Pakistanis.)

(completely different from "bharati civ" though).

The are the original fair skinned master race Aryans who civilized and ruled these barbaric lands.

Oh and they're also related to Persian, Arabs, Afghans :mps:

What is that?/ not so long ago u were talking on the basis ofdivision with language and ethnicity.. suddenly went back to 'combined" mode..:what:

I have read indian textbooks, they are full of hatred and bigotry against pakistanis and muslim. We dont teach our children that there was a huge country called bharat which was divided by hindu convert Jinnah beacause there wasn't any, we were a colony of British not a colony of Bharat we gained independence from Britain not from Bharat so there was no partition

Back
Top Bottom