Pakistan

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Support for unconstitutional, criminal measures, trolling and personal attacks
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat

That dramatic flourish can either be categorized as a threat or a trolls opinion.

Governments discretionary powers can be challenged in the court if government delays the general election. It would still not be considered treason or unconstitutional. The highest charge would be the contempt of court.
You troll 24/7 then cry about moderation decisions publicly?

Upvote 0
So I got threatened with the Arabian Sea and have your negative point to show for it. Calling for electoral reforms is not a unconstitutional demand. As we speak there is a bill on it being moved.

Highly unfortunate your interpretation for me.

We have discussed it before, troll

You know very well that no one 'threatened' you

As for warnings, I have received similar warnings (and even bans) for saying much less

Even got a 365 days custom warning by @Talon once for making him angry :lol:

Upvote 0
So I got threatened with the Arabian Sea and have your negative point to show for it. Calling for electoral reforms is not a unconstitutional demand. As we speak there is a bill on it being moved.

Highly unfortunate your interpretation for me.

It would help if you would stop being so sarcastic and awkward to the point of making people so insanely angry.

Upvote 0
The Supreme Court interprets the constitution and issues rulings - delaying the elections beyond the SC ordered deadline would therefore be both a violation of the constitution and contempt of court.

Furthermore, there is no legal choice to appeal against, or choose not to implement, or otherwise hinder, a Supreme court verdict, whether one agrees with it or not. It's decision is FINAL per the Constitution. The elections should therefore be held accordingly. Simple.

Upvote 0
Those reforms should be undertaken by a National Assembly with a fresh mandate. The PDM already overturned the PTI’s election reforms to bring about transparency via measures such as EVM’s, so spare us the BS about wanting ‘electoral reforms’.

And nothing short of a constitutional amendment can change the legal dissolution of the KP & Punjab assemblies by the PTI nor the 90 day deadline to hold elections.
EVMs are a capacity and training issue for ECP. These are the most cosmetic of electoral reforms required.

The matter is up to debate in a constitutional context. So you agree that the allegations made are as dramatic as the post they were made for?
The Supreme Court interprets the constitution and issues rulings - delaying the elections beyond the SC ordered deadline would therefore be both a violation of the constitution and contempt of court
There are technical issues which render the violation of constitution as a charge.
You troll 24/7 then cry about moderation decisions publicly?
As the most frequent user, i am most affected.

As for warnings, I have received similar warnings (and even bans) for saying much less

What can you say less than that?

Upvote 0
Furthermore, there is no legal choice to appeal against, or choose not to implement, or otherwise hinder, a Supreme court verdict, whether one agrees with it or not. It's decision is FINAL per the Constitution. The elections should therefore be held accordingly. Simple.
too much bhi na karo, this pimping of the "obey, obey !" mindset ki.

Upvote 0
What can you say less than that?

Just read it through and you will realize that you routinely violate almost all forum rules and regulations :

Upvote 0
Indians on this forum cheering the villains as expected …

If the LeT issued a statement against Imran Khan and the PTI right now, they’d be cheering Hafiz Saeed and celebrating the Mumbai Attacks.

Upvote 1
Indians on this forum cheering the villains as expected …

If the LeT issued a statement against Imran Khan and the PTI right now, they’d be cheering Hafiz Saeed and celebrating the Mumbai Attacks.
He’s just returned from a holiday from the forum. Guess he wants another expense paid holiday. 🤷‍♂️

Wasey call me old fashioned but it has always been poor netiquette to question mod decisions on a forum, especially when the rules are already posted and very clear.

But chalo, what do I know.

Upvote 0

ROFL. I only stand for the truth. Ask @AgNoStiC MuSliM if my opinions have EVER been made for pimping. I have been banned and sanctioned more times than I care to remember. Not my problem.

Even now, many here now agree with my views on the military and what illegalities it does, and we still have differences on whether IK can resolve any of them, so there. I said it again. :D

However, what is right is right. The fact remains that there is no legal choice to appeal against, or choose not to implement, or otherwise hinder, a Supreme court verdict, whether one agrees with it or not. It's decision is FINAL per the Constitution. The elections should therefore be held accordingly.

Upvote 0

I don't remember when this happened but you must have done something deserving enough to get you a 365 days warning :)

P.s : It's not in my powers to ban or issue warnings to members here. All I can do is report a post, like every member. Oh and I can pass negative ratings to posts by members. So the warning must have been from a Mod.

Peace!

Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Support for unconstitutional, criminal measures, trolling and personal attacks
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat
Quit being a whiny biatch and suck it up.

Upvote 0
I don't remember when this happened but you must have done something deserving enough to get you a 365 days warning :)

P.s : It's not in my powers to ban or issue warnings to members here. All I can do is report a post, like every member. Oh and I can pass negative ratings to posts by members. So the warning must have been from a Mod.

Peace!

It was @Dubious, known as Talon earlier on (Or maybe I'm wrong about that)...

As for something "deserving enough", well, mein ne kaunsa bomb phaink diya tha ya coup launch ker diya tha PDF management k khilaf :lol: , it was 'persistent difference of opinion', and the 365 day warning was not for one off offence but for continuously posting unpopular opinions.. It was later reversed though

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom