Pakistan

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Support for unconstitutional, criminal measures, trolling and personal attacks
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat

7311d34d-386f-4ee4-94e9-2c4151a068b6_text.gif

Upvote 0
I have been banned twice for stupid reasons. Once they banned me because Indians didn't like my thread.
Don't expect any reasonable behavior from these mods.

Upvote 0
I remember once when your own post/thread got deleted. You created a new one and laid into the Mods :lol:

Wakeelgardi na manzoor
some times brother agno gets carried away when he perceives an insult or injustice towards khan sahib.

I was once led to believe that he was of Jafaari fiqh but now I am not too sure since I've seen him use most obscene of words towards another Jafaari Muslim (because he is the COAS who refuses to make khan sahib the supreme leader).

then there are some filthy allegations against Agha Khomeini marhoom by a hindu and I have reported/tagged him and jango. but it still stands after many many days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

I would like to challenge/appeal the recently awarded points. This is simply not acceptable. No mention of the post is also given in the warning flaunting conventions set forth by the forum administrator.

@WebMaster @Kompromat

Wow to PDF democracy.

Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@WebMaster @Kompromat
It's not fair to maryum Nawaz the daughter of Punjab Supporters..we have been persecuted for long time

Upvote 0

Warning for El Sidd​

Given by
Details of warning
Warning points
1 (Expires Apr 27, 2023)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

@WebMaster @Kompromat
The warning was issued because of your posts that were interpreted as supporting unconstitutional measures (delaying elections beyond the constitutionally defined time frame) as well as offensive towards another poster when they pointed out the flaws in your reasoning.

Screenshots attached.

Attachments

• D23E39EF-F9D5-427B-8C90-81BA2EA7A82D.jpeg
    D23E39EF-F9D5-427B-8C90-81BA2EA7A82D.jpeg
    599 KB · Views: 31
  • BEE8C707-D727-406F-A060-3B5BAD98BF3B.jpeg
    BEE8C707-D727-406F-A060-3B5BAD98BF3B.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 1
The warning was issued because of your posts that were interpreted as supporting unconstitutional measures (delaying elections beyond the constitutionally defined time frame).

Screenshots attached.

So I got threatened with the Arabian Sea and have your negative point to show for it. Calling for electoral reforms is not a unconstitutional demand. As we speak there is a bill on it being moved.

Highly unfortunate your interpretation for me.

Upvote 0
some times brother agno gets carried away when he perceives an insult or injustice towards khan sahib.

I was once led to believe that he was of Jafaari fiqh but now I am not too sure since I've seen him use most obscene of words towards another Jafaari Muslim (because he is the COAS who refuses to make khan sahib the supreme leader).

then there are some filthy allegations against Agha Khomeini marhoom by a hindu and I have reported/tagged him and jango. but it still stands after many many days.
No interest in any Fiqh (my handle should make that clear). I have an issue with the Army and PDM engaging in unconstitutional actions and the gentleman you are referring to was completely out of line in supporting said actions and therefore got the response that he did.

As far as tagging and reports - I simply do not have the bandwidth to address all the instances in which I am tagged.

So I got threatened with the Arabian Sea and have your negative point to show for it. Calling for electoral reforms is not a unconstitutional demand. As we speak there is a bill on it being moved.

Highly unfortunate your interpretation for me.
He didn’t threaten you with anything, he merely pointed out (with dramatic flourish) the potential negative consequences of allowing the constitution to be violated by not holding elections per the constitution and court rulings.

Upvote 0
He didn’t threaten you with anything, he merely pointed out (with dramatic flourish) the potential negative consequences of allowing the constitution to be violated by not holding elections per the constitution and court rulings.

That dramatic flourish can either be categorized as a threat or a trolls opinion.

Governments discretionary powers can be challenged in the court if government delays the general election. It would still not be considered treason or unconstitutional. The highest charge would be the contempt of court.

Upvote 0
Calling for electoral reforms is not a unconstitutional demand. As we speak there is a bill on it being moved.
Those reforms should be undertaken by a National Assembly with a fresh mandate. The PDM already overturned the PTI’s election reforms to bring about transparency via measures such as EVM’s, so spare us the BS about wanting ‘electoral reforms’.

And nothing short of a constitutional amendment can change the legal dissolution of the KP & Punjab assemblies by the PTI nor the 90 day deadline to hold elections.

It would still not be considered treason or unconstitutional. The highest charge would be the contempt of court.
The Supreme Court interprets the constitution and issues rulings - delaying the elections beyond the SC ordered deadline would therefore be both a violation of the constitution and contempt of court.

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom