What's new

Is most of INDIA safe from PAF deep strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why do they troll?.....................No one does it but them......They ll come up being Canadians, Yankees even French ( I was surprised when a "french" poster pronounced waziristan as "wajiristan", reminds me "khota, khota he rahta hay paint karnay se zebra nahi ban jata"). Reminds me about Russell peter's cheap Indians comedy :lol:

Thank you for offtopic post. BTW, this post was also a rant according to the topic. And it was not Indian who started this thread.

By the way, why single out Indians. There are plenty of them from other countries. I am not supporting trolls but better to ignore or report them.

Thank you for offtopic post. BTW, this post was also a rant according to the topic. And it was not Indian who started this thread.

By the way, why single out Indians. There are plenty of them from other countries. I am not supporting trolls but better to ignore or report them.

First you guys started trolling the threads and then after that start defending or doing even worst kind of things by even putting more flames into it.

Last edited:
My reply was quite natural seeing the posts I feel. I have edited the part which was not required.

yes most of india is safe from PAF deep strikes missions becuase PAF lakes in deep strike aircrafts they cannot penetreat deep into indian territoty with f-16 jf-17 and fc-20 in future we need a long range strike air craft like rafale super hornet or like india hav MKI but we dont have any such machine and PAF is defensive force not offensive

so mr goodperson, so if the country where you got shellter for job, if that country bombs us to stone age what will happen???

They had bombed Iraq and Afghanistan to stone age but still the headach is there rather its becoming chronic.

And any such attack on Pakistan will only carry this war to India :chilli:

so mr goodperson, so if the country where you got shellter for job, if that country bombs us to stone age what will happen???

They had bombed Iraq and Afghanistan to stone age but still the headach is there rather its becoming chronic.

And any such attack on Pakistan will only carry this war to India :chilli:

It was a reaction to post that Pakistan missiles can target any part of India and the part where one questions India's guts to strike Pakistan ( Mumbai or Parliament incident).

But such heated discussions are meaningless and my post did not contribute towards that. Hence chilled.

The bottom line is let's assume America may well be capable of bombing any third world country to derelict state, but the discussion here involves Pakistan and India.
Forget stone age, any misadventure is bound to hit a stone wall.

no place in india or pakistan safe from any other.come out from dream we both are best missile and air powerswith aireal refulers and modren fighters.

It was a reaction to post that Pakistan missiles can target any part of India and the part where one questions India's guts to strike Pakistan ( Mumbai or Parliament incident).

It would have been more brainy if you asked him to present some statistics about performance of missiles and accuracy for backing his claim.

;)

Some people get into pointless discussions some make tall claims without sources should be called trolling.

India does have massive strategic depth in comparison to Pakistan.

Its biggest advantage is it major cities away from LOC ksahmir and the border.

For Pakistan Rawlpindi Lahore and islamabhad even krachi are close to indian border.

India does have massive strategic depth in comparison to Pakistan.

Its biggest advantage is it major cities away from LOC ksahmir and the border.

For Pakistan Rawlpindi Lahore and islamabhad even krachi are close to indian border.

Agreed, but remember PA will never try to Throw IA in bay of Bengal. They simply don't have this capability. It will follow a specific strategy of a limited offensive and mainly focus on defending the homeland rather than ultimate aggressive against IA

another mud slinging thread @ thread starter whats deep strike? care to explain on what parameters you planned to deep strike what options you have ?whats the conditions like during attack

you you want to create a scenerio thread it woud be cool but you need better describe the thing it could have been a way better thread

This guy was a USAF pilot who was the first person to
break the sound barrier on his plane. In 1965 he was deputed in Pakistan
and witnessed the air war of 1965...these are his views
about PAF...he even interviewed Indian POW pilots to know
about what techniques their soviet instructors taught them

Military History: Chuck Yeager on Pakistan Air Force

Hope you guys like it !!!

This guy was a USAF pilot who was the first person to
break the sound barrier on his plane. In 1965 he was deputed in Pakistan
and witnessed the air war of 1965...these are his views
about PAF...he even interviewed Indian POW pilots to know
about what techniques their soviet instructors taught them

MadDog, "Chuck" Yeagar was part of USMOG based in Islamabad during the 1971 war and not in the 1965 conflict as you put it.
REGARDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom