What's new

Is most of INDIA safe from PAF deep strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air force led deep strikes into India would take mid air refuling , constant AWACS conectivity , targets and extraction specifications.
considering India is a huge country it is difficult for an airforce to carry out such strikes but the New F-16's Block 52 with CFT's and FC-20's or F-16 MLU can be the solution to this problem considering their optmised performance , greater avionics , and CFT's for extra fuel .

If there would be a sanario where PAF would be talking deep strikes that would be difficult , Rather this part would be performed by the Strategic command force to put missiles on those High valued targets.

Regards:

Air force led deep strikes into India would take mid air refuling , constant AWACS conectivity , targets and extraction specifications.
considering India is a huge country it is difficult for an airforce to carry out such strikes but the New F-16's Block 52 with CFT's and FC-20's or F-16 MLU can be the solution to this problem considering their optmised performance , greater avionics , and CFT's for extra fuel .

If there would be a sanario where PAF would be talking deep strikes that would be difficult , Rather this part would be performed by the Strategic command force to put missiles on those High valued targets.

Regards:

Like You said AWACS would provide constant connectivity with fighters if PAF decides to go for deep strike inside INDIA.
For Instance within how many mile inside Indian territory, integrated command and control battle management system of our AWACS can provide real picture of enemy aircrafts to paf fighters.

No doubt Majority of Indian Cities are under coverage of these Missiles.

But with the Arrival of AAD and PAD, The scenario may change in next 10 Years.

I have said this before, I will list this again.
When you talk about any anti missile system, please remember
that these systems have been tested ONLY in the hands of manufacturers and that too in a very controlled procedures.

Scenario:
IF i want to hit target X, i can simultaneously launch 5 missiles from 5 different locations, with unique flights paths and trajectories. 4 will be dummy, only 1 with actual payload.

NO defense system in the world can beat that !
the processing power required and the actual technology be it navigation, or that of control surfaces on the defensive missiles is just not present.

And lets assume we do not even think about scenario 1, remember
there is no substitute to a MBRL shelling barrage !

and no technology in the world has got even close to beating a man with a working RPG !

Think about the money invested to procure these systems, and think about the money and service cost that go in running these systems.

Moral of the story:
Our farmers / laborers work hard on our resources and our lands,
and constitute to actual wealth.
We give that wealth to Europeans and Americans.

We remain poor
We continue to be slaves.

THAT my friends is the truth.

Moral of the story:

We remain poor

Good point.

I have said this before, I will list this again.
When you talk about any anti missile system, please remember
that these systems have been tested ONLY in the hands of manufacturers and that too in a very controlled procedures.

Scenario:
IF i want to hit target X, i can simultaneously launch 5 missiles from 5 different locations, with unique flights paths and trajectories. 4 will be dummy, only 1 with actual payload.

NO defense system in the world can beat that !
the processing power required and the actual technology be it navigation, or that of control surfaces on the defensive missiles is just not present.

And lets assume we do not even think about scenario 1, remember
there is no substitute to a MBRL shelling barrage !

and no technology in the world has got even close to beating a man with a working RPG !

Think about the money invested to procure these systems, and think about the money and service cost that go in running these systems.

Moral of the story:

We remain poor

THAT my friends is the truth.

No doubt ur point is absolutely valid and true.
Thats why is said +10 years provided we find a solution to the issues u mentioned in that period.

The Moral of ur story is somewhat, My Signature attached to every post of mine.

Is sarhad par pulkaarega kab tak nafrat ka ye ajgar,
Hum apne apne kheton mein gehoon ki jagah chaawal ki jagah
Ye bandokein kyon bote hai ; Jab dono hi ki galiyo me kuch bhooke bachche rote hai ??

Its a Moral Both Countries seem to forget when talking abt Missiles n Tanks.

Like You said AWACS would provide constant connectivity with fighters if PAF decides to go for deep strike inside INDIA.
For Instance within how many mile inside Indian territory, integrated command and control battle management system of our AWACS can provide real picture of enemy aircrafts to paf fighters.

Its about how much Tax you pay to your Govet , how they use your money and where they use that money , if it comes to buying AWACS what sort of systems they buy SAAB Erie is just good for battle on your own cities not for deep strikes ....:sniper: Confused:undecided:?

Here is my suggession , Pakistan should work on something different along with china a whole new concept of Command and control , Set up and Electronic command and control system on a ship or on Land for Greater range !

ITS ALL ABOUT BEST USE of limited assets.

PAF has 60+ F16MLU/52 & 40 J10 . These are PAFs best fighters.

The question is how many of these do you send say 800 miles into IAF territory. to bomb wat targets.

PAF may need to hit 50 different targets over 2000 sq miles of area if they wish to acheive a near knockout blow...

PAF will have to get thru Satalite coverage
Awacs Phalcon cover
Green prine Radar cover
Blanket of over 400 BVR fighters SU30MKI mirage 2000/ mig29/ MIG21 bison.

how do PAF avoid detection from satalites/awacs

How do they fare outnumbered over enemy air space running out of fuel and missles.

HOW MANY F16s can they afford to lose in one bold strike.

What a post !!!
Please go ahead if you have Guts.

Wana wait until its the time for Ghazwatulhind? Its only one regional war short (as told by Niamt Ullah Shah Wali) thats due in the areas around Kashmir and Tibet.

The question is how many of these do you send say 800 miles into IAF territory. to bomb wat targets.

PAF may need to hit 50 different targets over 2000 sq miles of area if they wish to acheive a near knockout blow...

Awacs Phalcon cover
Green prine Radar cover

How do they fare outnumbered over enemy air space running out of fuel and missles.

that is a very good explanation to this thread:cheers:

that is a very good explanation to this thread:cheers:

Oh oh oh, I know what the Pakistani want to do.
We do not want to use the F-16s to go deep in India land.
Heck ! NO !
We practicing launching cruise missiles from air planes that fly close enough to border where they fire, and then hurry back to base for more cruise !

Cheaper and easier !

An F-16 is like US Marine, looks tough, but has tantrums like that of a 17 year old girl !

Oh oh oh, I know what the Pakistani want to do.
We do not want to use the F-16s to go deep in India land.
Heck ! NO !
We practicing launching cruise missiles from air planes that fly close enough to border where they fire, and then hurry back to base for more cruise !

Cheaper and easier !

An F-16 is like US Marine, looks tough, but has tantrums like that of a 17 year old girl !

my point is that the cruise missiles are costly and difficult to manufacture.

you can have several times the amount of munitions dropped on a target if they are freefall bombs or the like.

you will also need to be sure about the targets you want to hit. it should not happen as it happened to the US that the worth of the target was less than the cost of the cruise missile.

in short very few targets can be hit this way without running out of cruise missiles.

also when the aircraft is somewhat close to the target, it has a much better chance to realise that the target in question is say 500m off than the data you had.

unless the warhead is really powerful, the missile will be wasted.

i am not doubting the intelligence gathering of the PAF or ISI, i am saying that this cruise missile based approach has a lot more things that might go wrong.

No country has ever succeeded knocking out their enemy using predominantly cruise missles. NEVER IN HISTORY has this happened.

Germany failed with V2 rockets simply hitting civilian targets.

Iraq failed miserably with scud missles in GULF war

And even USA with the biggest arsenal of the most advanced cruise missle TOMAHAWK alaways use overwhelming Air power..

Quite simply --- If PAF want the option of massive first air strike option and knock out or severely dent Indian military they need A HUGE STRIKE AIR FORCE..

At this moment in time PAF is geared to fending off IAF in PAK airspace.. Its not built to take air war into India for several days. They just don,t have the planes or the strike /electronic warefare power to that.

INDIA is simply too big in nos and geography to do damage with such a small air force

No country has ever succeeded knocking out their enemy using predominantly cruise missles. NEVER IN HISTORY has this happened.

Germany failed with V2 rockets simply hitting civilian targets.

Iraq failed miserably with scud missles in GULF war

And even USA with the biggest arsenal of the most advanced cruise missle TOMAHAWK alaways use overwhelming Air power..

INDIA is simply too big in nos and geography to do damage with such a small air force

The last two lines sum it up !

As for the rest of the comment, German V2, Russian SCUDS were all dumb missiles compared to cruise missiles.
There is a heck lot of difference between the two.

And as for the rest of the comments

Cruise missiles are VERY cheap compared to air craft.
Cruise missiles are FAR too easy to make it is more expensive and difficult to maintain an air craft and it's munition.

As for the comment about dropping dumb bombs, I do not see that as a possibility in current war scenario.

Both Pakistani and Indian forces are well behaved professionals.
Both forces avoid hitting civilian targets to the utmost.
Coupled that with present day Media awareness, I do not see
any of them using a dumb bombing tactics.

:cheers:

Awacs Phalcon cover
Green prine Radar cover

Dont worry dude the current jet fleet is more then enough for you guys so just wait and watch.

I still don't understand what Pak people is saying. If you are saying that you can enter India as deep as you want, then what is the use of Anti Aircraft Guns and Anti Aircraft missiles India has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom