What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

Mate, we faced combined forces of Russians, English, French, Italians and their puppet nations and Greece.

We still emerged victorious. So please from now on, leave Turks out of your comments which involves courage.

Hi,

I apologize---but when was that war----IN ANCIENT TIMES---. Today---an air force like israel's or india can totally knock out the enemy within 48 hours.

You may have wonderful fighter pilot training----and upto date equipment---but your country has not fought an 'active' enemy in the last 40 plus years who has twice thrice or four times the number of superior aircraft---AND CAN OVERWHELM AND NEUTRALIZE YOU AT THEIR DISCRETION.

As you don't have to live with that fear---then by default---you may think where you stand---but truthfully that is all speculation.

All you can talk right now is that of the training---blue green yellow and black excercizes with wonderful results---and I don't doubt that---great equipment---great pilots---doing everything right.

You see----you can never be perceptive of our frame of mind---when we have to face an enemy the size of india 24/7---the only other nation that would know our position would be israel---. Well actually the israel of 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's---.

Coming back to the title---it should not have been allowed----there is no sense to it---AIR FORCES ARE EVALUATED AGAINST THEIR OPPONENTS---AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES.

A Fool starts this topic---and 'WE' the fools jump in feet first.

PAF Academy is still number one in Muslim world. Don t go for plane , but quality of training is brilliant.
Arial view of Risalpur Academy 1930 from 9,600 feet. Stationed No 11 Royal Squad

The_RAF_in_India%2C_1930-40_HU_59100.jpg

Last edited:
well what about kargil war = what was PAFs role in that war

what about abbotabad & drones = what is an air force for what has your PAF done on these latest events

sir we are talking about now not something that has past for almost half a century

Guru,

Kargil has not stopped us from fighting you---. Regardless of what you get and who backs you---we will strike hard and we will strike deep---.

Actually it is not our air force---but it is your air force---what it has not done---that should be the question---. You had every oppurtunity to neutralize us once for all---three time in the last 15 years----3 major incidences----.

Don't ask us what we did----ask yourself what you did not do AND WHY.

Hi,

I apologize---but when was that war----IN ANCIENT TIMES---. Today---an air force like israel's or india can totally knock out the enemy within 48 hours.

It was in WW1 and aftermath.

You may have wonderful fighter pilot training----and upto date equipment---but your country has not fought an 'active' enemy in the last 40 plus years who has twice thrice or four times the number of superior aircraft---AND CAN OVERWHELM AND NEUTRALIZE YOU AT THEIR DISCRETION.

True.

As you don't have to live with that fear---then by default---you may think where you stand---but truthfully that is all speculation.

All you can talk right now is that of the training---blue green yellow and black excercizes with wonderful results---and I don't doubt that---great equipment---great pilots---doing everything right.

You see----you can never be perceptive of our frame of mind---when we have to face an enemy the size of india 24/7---the only other nation that would know our position would be israel---. Well actually the israel of 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's---.

Coming back to the title---it should not have been allowed----there is no sense to it---AIR FORCES ARE EVALUATED AGAINST THEIR OPPONENTS---AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES.

Most true mate. What you have seen confidence of a Turk. From the establishment of Turkey, we have yet to lose a single conflict. Turkey's Turks ( Oghuz branch) never fall under foreign rule, couldn't be invaded since 1071. From these facts, our confidence came.

Nonetheless what you said is absolutely true...

Most true mate. What you have seen confidence of a Turk. From the establishment of Turkey, we have yet to lose a single conflict. Turkey's Turks ( Oghuz branch) never fall under foreign rule, couldn't be invaded since 1071. From these facts, our confidence came.

Nonetheless what you said is absolutely true...

Just wait & see I've got a plan in mind ! :azn:

And when I become Armstrong the Magnificent after reviving the Ottoman Empire with Hazal Kaya by my side I'd be sure to level Gala's Stadium ! :D

And yes I'm gonna exclude Kappadocia from my Empire - @T-123456 can rule it on my behalf - Ssssh don't tell him but the folks there can't cook food even if there life depended on it ! :P

And when I become Armstrong the Magnificent after reviving the Ottoman Empire with Hazal Kaya by my side I'd be sure to level Gala's Stadium ! :D

No one can touch our stadium. Did you never heard about "Janissary Rebellions" ?

And yes I'm gonna exclude Kappadocia from my Empire - @T-123456 can rule it on my behalf - Ssssh don't tell him but the folks there can't cook food even if there life depended on it ! :P

You are making a huge mistake bro... Cappadocia is awesome. Food was also good if not the best. I have gone there to ride quad bikes a few years ago. (I have mistakenly break over the fence and entered a guys farm, where i run over vegetables.... Farmer was running towards me from some distance and we escaped .... innocent vegetables.... lolz still laughing )

No one can touch our stadium. Did you never heard about "Janissary Rebellions" ?

Yes I've heard about the Janissary Rebellion but don't worry I'm gonna keep Amazonian Women as my Bodyguards ! :smokin:

You are making a huge mistake bro... Cappadocia is awesome. Food was also good if not the best. I have gone there to ride quad bikes a few years ago. (I have mistakenly break over the fence and entered a guys farm, where i run over vegetables.... Farmer was running towards me from some distance and we escaped .... innocent vegetables.... lolz still laughing )

Dunno my parents visited the place last year - They loved Istanbul, Ankara, Konya & 2 other cities whose names I've forgotten & they liked Cappadocia too but they didn't like the food there that much when compared with the food in Istanbul ! :undecided:

The salted dried pumpkin seeds were great as were the Turkish Delights that bore the name Lottum or something !

Plus the Cave Houses were awesome !

Ejaz. I respect your attitude that PAF will give as good as its gets and is in your opinion the best trained and skilled and most professional in the muslim world.

But a equally paitriotic Saudi with the world class training and fascilities and equipment has the same argument. AND imo the Turkish being part of Nato and so well equipped and USA trained will be a nitemare foe to hold down..

We have our Reasons and our beliefs for me taking everything into account including whnt your grandfathers did in 1965 0r 1971 i say TODAY WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST both the Turks & saudis are ahead of PAF overall...They are definitely superior air powers.

PS this does not mean that PAF cannot hold its own against their great rivals Indian Air Force..

It makes no difference if the PAF is better than Israel or Turkey or Saudi or indeed any nation ACCEPT THE INDIANS.

PAF only rival and most important comparison is and will remain the IAF

Yes I've heard about the Janissary Rebellion but don't worry I'm gonna keep Amazonian Women as my Bodyguards ! :smokin:

So what is my place ? Can i be the Grand Vezier ? :raise:

Dunno my parents visited the place last year - They loved Istanbul, Ankara, Konya & 2 other cities whose names I've forgotten & they liked Cappadocia too but they didn't like the food there that much when compared with the food in Istanbul ! :undecided:

The salted dried pumpkin seeds were great as were the Turkish Delights that bore the name Lottum or something !

Plus the Cave Houses were awesome !

Of course, food will be better in Istanbul. It is just okay in Cappadocia. Turkish Delights name is Lokkum, it's suberb :)

Yeah cave houses and "Peri bacaları" is awesome.
b-356075-peri_bacalar%C4%B1.jpg

Good, you have a plan but did you consider the possibility of us using Hazal Kaya as Mata Hari?
Yes by the way you approach women,Hazal Kaya will end up a sister to you.
Turkish women dont like softies,so come here for a month and if you survive(my teachings) she is yours. 
Hi,

What fear,who dares to attack you a,nuclear power?
Be realistic,we are all human and when it comes to protecting the nation evry child will become a warrior.
There will never be a real war between Pakistan and India.
This is not a contest lets just say Pakistani pilots are the best,if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
@Armstrong who gets attacked? Just send me a call and I'll fire cruise missiles from my destroyers, that on the missiles it'll be written "Dostlar beni hatirl@Armstrong who gets attacked? Just send me a call and I'll fire cruise missiles from my destroyers, that on the missiles it'll be written "Dostlar beni hatirl@Armstrong who gets attacked? Just send me a call and I'll fire cruise missiles from my destroyers, that on the missiles it'll be written "Dostlar beni hatirl@Armstrong who gets attacked? Just send me a call and I'll fire cruise missiles from my destroyers, that on the missiles it'll be written "Dostlar beni hatirlasin"

PAF is full of china-made combat aircrafts or old US combat aircrafts.....Pak doesn't have the capacity to produce the same on it's own.....Pak keeps begging for fighter jets and licks the feet of Chinese leaders...we all know "Made in China" is fake.......so PAF is all cr@p

That was pretty strong mate. Thank you for telling that we lick Chinese feet and we beg. I hope you did read the question well. It didn't ask 'Whose feet does Pakistan lick?' I hope you won't mind answering the real question next time instead of demonstrating your abundant knowledge in 'licking'.

That was pretty strong mate. Thank you for telling that we lick Chinese feet and we beg. I hope you did read the question well. It didn't ask 'Whose feet does Pakistan lick?' I hope you won't mind answering the real question next time instead of demonstrating your abundant knowledge in 'licking'.
Hi..there bro. :) Do drop by at Members Introduction and say helloo to all.
Btw :welcome: to :pdf:

Relax, we checked the kid's IP.

Turns out he's from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

False flag noob.

Back
Top Bottom