What's new

Is PAF ranked top among all Muslim Countries Airforces Now?

Would love to see my favourite strike aircraft in PAF....the Su-34! :smitten:
Taking the role of A5s as nuclear-capable strike aircraft.

Hi,

I apologize---but when was that war----IN ANCIENT TIMES---. Today---an air force like israel's or india can totally knock out the enemy within 48 hours.

You may have wonderful fighter pilot training----and upto date equipment---but your country has not fought an 'active' enemy in the last 40 plus years who has twice thrice or four times the number of superior aircraft---AND CAN OVERWHELM AND NEUTRALIZE YOU AT THEIR DISCRETION.

As you don't have to live with that fear---then by default---you may think where you stand---but truthfully that is all speculation.

All you can talk right now is that of the training---blue green yellow and black excercizes with wonderful results---and I don't doubt that---great equipment---great pilots---doing everything right.

You see----you can never be perceptive of our frame of mind---when we have to face an enemy the size of india 24/7---the only other nation that would know our position would be israel---. Well actually the israel of 40's 50's 60's 70's 80's---.

Coming back to the title---it should not have been allowed----there is no sense to it---AIR FORCES ARE EVALUATED AGAINST THEIR OPPONENTS---AGAINST THEIR ENEMIES.

A Fool starts this topic---and 'WE' the fools jump in feet first.

And the IAF/ IA boys admire that, they long for a worthy opponent and they know that they get that from PAF and PA. Indian troops have admired the bravery displayed by Pak soldiers in the past.

well indian govt knew that it would be counter productive to cross the LOC in 1999

1. it would have given your kashmir cause world attention and sympathy aswell and made india look like agrassors

2. owr job was done as soon as nawaz ran to washington and the events that followed ...lolzzz one of the main reasons why musharraf agreed to be part of WOT against the wishes of his strategick assets and genral publick opinion was to deprive india of getting better say in this matter about countring drones so now its about the will of GOP and its hand in glove with USA ...am i right = so wkere is your khudmukhtari and ghairat gone well war is an ever changing equation had the clergy of constantinople opted for lastet wepons(canons) turks could not ever dreamt of storming it hope you got the point in modern context

as for PAF exploits in 1965 well then USA was backing you fulli with all its latest cutting edge tech and training now we enjoy that + we have both numbers and money to exploit your weaknesses and there is nothing your establishment can do about acept neuking your own land to stop indian agression

any way good luck for future

What were your forces doing when the posts were getting captured. Where was your intelligence.

1. Kashmir cause got world attention any way.

2. Nawaz Sharif ran to USA to save your ***. When you failed to kick out freedom fighters you asked USA for using her influence on Pakistan.

3. During 1965 we were under US sanctions.

4. As far as future we are pursuing our line of action and you yours. Lets wait and see who is successful in implementing the plans successfully.

Ejaz. I respect your attitude that PAF will give as good as its gets and is in your opinion the best trained and skilled and most professional in the muslim world.

But a equally paitriotic Saudi with the world class training and fascilities and equipment has the same argument. AND imo the Turkish being part of Nato and so well equipped and USA trained will be a nitemare foe to hold down..

We have our Reasons and our beliefs for me taking everything into account including whnt your grandfathers did in 1965 0r 1971 i say TODAY WHEN IT MATTERS THE MOST both the Turks & saudis are ahead of PAF overall...They are definitely superior air powers.

PS this does not mean that PAF cannot hold its own against their great rivals Indian Air Force..

It makes no difference if the PAF is better than Israel or Turkey or Saudi or indeed any nation ACCEPT THE INDIANS.

PAF only rival and most important comparison is and will remain the IAF

Dear Storm Force,

I never said PAF is the best presently. I have already stated that in order to award ranking to air forces we need to have a criteria that is acceptable to majority and then deliberate.

For carrying out my own analysis at the present I have used historical performance of different air forces.

At the moment three air forces are been talked about.

First is the Turkish Air Force. At present they have impressive platforms and perhaps good training. However what they lack is the actual combat experience. One of the member quoted a long list of experience but unfortunately they have not encountered any capable air force yet. So I shall not state that they are the best.

Second are the Saudis. Well they have the plans, training and I am sure capable pilots but what also lack is the combat experience. Their last combat if I remember correctly was Gulf War against Iraq. An air force destroyed by rest of the world's most advance air forces was not an opponent worth fighting. If they had fought them one on one then perhaps I would have rated them differently.

Now come to PAF. They have fought against worthy opponents starting with IAF to Soviet air force and despite their own limitations they performed well.

So based on that I rate PAF above these two air forces.

What were your forces doing when the posts were getting captured. Where was your intelligence.

2. Nawaz Sharif ran to USA to save your ***. When you failed to kick out freedom fighters you asked USA for using her influence on Pakistan.

4. As far as future we are pursuing our line of action and you yours. Lets wait and see who is successful in implementing the plans successfully.
dil behlane ko galib khyaal achha hai ...lage raho :rofl::rofl:

Guru,

Kargil has not stopped us from fighting you---. Regardless of what you get and who backs you---we will strike hard and we will strike deep---.

Actually it is not our air force---but it is your air force---what it has not done---that should be the question---. You had every oppurtunity to neutralize us once for all---three time in the last 15 years----3 major incidences----.

Don't ask us what we did----ask yourself what you did not do AND WHY.
slaam Mastan Saheb its always a privilage to hear what you say SIR

but this time i dont agree with you

as for kargil well sir what we always wanted we got it yes we should have struck you deep and hard but we dint but i guess its more to do with other reasons than owr resolve or as pakistanies often beleave "guts"

as for the other three times you are right but you see we have a weak and CIAs stooge govt at the centre so lesser said the better

well we are taking care of owr interests and doing at owr best ability but for this corrupt and weak govt we had paid and still are pwying other wise in 1971 when owr army was holding your esttablishment by balls stupid indra let go the golden chance but thats history

and history never comes back but has an irritating habot of repeating itself if we dont learn from owr mistakes ...but we indians have learned quite a few things and are implimenting it now dont worry about us take care of your "watan E aziz" we will survive like we have survived for the last 5000 years ...good luck

Last edited:

Its a pity that this day when you have access to internet and information, you are still parroting what your leaders told you, despite knowing that all the lies they told was just to preserve their martial image.

Nawaz ran to USA, not Indian PM. Please understand the significance of that. Dont go by what Musharraf has told you. If India were having troubles, then Indian PM would have gone. Try using logic instead of conspiracy theories. Your army was being pushed out one peak after another. It was collapsing for Pakistan.

You are right,Pakistani military, it's leadership, it planning and it's foresight is Unparalleled.... it's all the fault of Indians Ameerekans or russians.... if the conditions were right, if your economy was good, if there weren't sanctions, if zia ul haq was alive.. if pigs could fly then you would subject us to another 1000 yr's of slavery.. you would have captured new-delhi in 65,71, 99 and the subsequently every other year .. just for fun ... right??

You can't be top with poorly equipped assets. Compared to Saudi's Turks even UAE you guys are not top air power which is what the thread suggests. In 1999 your paf did not turn has your air cheif marshall said you could not face a bvr eqipped iaf who rained laser guided bombs on the nli pak soldiers.....

When paf was last needed they never came

Its a pity that this day when you have access to internet and information, you are still parroting what your leaders told you, despite knowing that all the lies they told was just to preserve their martial image.

Nawaz ran to USA, not Indian PM. Please understand the significance of that. Dont go by what Musharraf has told you. If India were having troubles, then Indian PM would have gone. Try using logic instead of conspiracy theories. Your army was being pushed out one peak after another. It was collapsing for Pakistan.

What ever your leaders tell you is fact and what ever our leaders tell us is lie. Great logic.

You are right,Pakistani military, it's leadership, it planning and it's foresight is Unparalleled.... it's all the fault of Indians Ameerekans or russians.... if the conditions were right, if your economy was good, if there weren't sanctions, if zia ul haq was alive.. if pigs could fly then you would subject us to another 1000 yr's of slavery.. you would have captured new-delhi in 65,71, 99 and the subsequently every other year .. just for fun ... right??

You are the analyst. What can I say.

You can't be top with poorly equipped assets. Compared to Saudi's Turks even UAE you guys are not top air power which is what the thread suggests. In 1999 your paf did not turn has your air cheif marshall said you could not face a bvr eqipped iaf who rained laser guided bombs on the nli pak soldiers.....

When paf was last needed they never came

They were there that is why IAF did not cross LOC or the border.

@sandy_3126 PDF must set some rules and set limit for sarcasm can be posted per post.

ON subject, PAF is establishment which cannot be ignored. But they cannot be called best AF if we do objective analysis (keep training skill and other subjective crap). Pakistan will be rated below Turkey, Saudi and Egypt.

Would love to see my favourite strike aircraft in PAF....the Su-34! :smitten:
Taking the role of A5s as nuclear-capable strike aircraft.

what SU-34:o:, bhai dreams should be near to reality, i hope your dream comes true.:pakistan:its a good AC but not all rounder or fit for PAF.

Not even close to Saudi Arabia or Turkey...as they have more latest flying babes..

what SU-34:o:, bhai dreams should be near to reality, i hope your dream comes true.:pakistan:its a good AC but not all rounder or fit for PAF.

Yea i was dreamin... :-) but thinking of when our economy improves...the projects stuck in the pipeline would start coming through eg j-10, cargo, SAMs...when that happens i'd really want PAF to have a real strike squadron too equipped of Su-34s..not multirole stufff...true attack fighters with loooong range.

Being a N-power pakistan is already trying to develop versatile delivery options...every service has a N-strike element like: Navy (subs = future), Strategic command (BMs, CMs), Army (nasr)...so a PAF dedicated N-equipped squadron is very much a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom